FEMALES: Fat Burner Help!!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Girlfriend is looking to shred some extra lbs. As usual I told her its not necessary but she's looking to throw in a fat burner. She's sitting at 118lbs at 5' 6-7"...diet is pretty clean, takes in good amount of water and just seems set on dropping few extra lbs she claims to have gained since graduating college. Mid section is biggest complaint for her.

I don't see it. The girls absolutely beautiful and i love her to death but women will be women and I'm reaching out here for recommendations on a burner that is effective and safe for females.

I've been looking at OxyEca Black by Lecheek which seems to have a solid profile, and MP Shred Matrix as well. I've used a few products but what works for me doesn't mean it'll work for her.

Just lookin for experiences and recommendations on a safe and effective Byrne for a female. Thanks in advance. Any help is appreciated.

broons

Awards
  • Established
118 at 5'6"-5'7"? She loses any more she might start looking kind of sickly imo

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
A fat burner is a fat burner..its all the same ****.

I personally have had good results wirh Synedrex...some others are the old roxy lean and jet fuel and pyro fuel..

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
118 at 5'6"-5'7"? She loses any more she might start looking kind of sickly imo
Yeah i agree..sounds like she may have some under lying issues...

I have a female super at work she is a bit thin and is 5'3" 112lbs,my girl is 5'4" 127lbs and ahe looks good..Point is your girl doesnt need to lose weight.IMO

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Help get her into a solid weight lifting program more musle mass, and some fat loss :) That would be my suggestion.

For the orgional question - Oxy ECA black is good (been taking it a week so far) 1 cap a day max though for her. Also seeing a few women running and liking Farenheit's Lean EFX.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
A fat burner is a fat burner..its all the same ****.

I personally have had good results wirh Synedrex...some others are the old roxy lean and jet fuel and pyro fuel..
I haven't heard much on synedrex? DMAA free?

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i agree..sounds like she may have some under lying issues...

I have a female super at work she is a bit thin and is 5'3" 112lbs,my girl is 5'4" 127lbs and ahe looks good..Point is your girl doesnt need to lose weight.IMO
Yea I told her she don't need it but she thinks I'm here bf an bull****ting her. She ain't anorexic or body dysmorphic by any stretch. She's not nuts lol just wants to shed some belly fat I guess. I tryin to talk her out omit still but if she's adamant bout it I just wanna find something effective and safe.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Help get her into a solid weight lifting program more musle mass, and some fat loss :) That would be my suggestion.

For the orgional question - Oxy ECA black is good (been taking it a week so far) 1 cap a day max though for her. Also seeing a few women running and liking Farenheit's Lean EFX.
Yea well she's starting to train with me more often and I'm gonna turn up the cardio and get her resistance training more. Appreciate the help btw! And yea I've heard some good things bout Lean FX, and good to hear some women are enjoying it, lookin into it

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
is she lifting? if not i wouldnt give her anything, IMO of course.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
is she lifting? if not i wouldnt give her anything, IMO of course.
Why?? A fat burner is fine..my girl us taking labrada lean body fat burner...there great with good diet and cardio.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
some girls / guys only want cardio and low cals, and lose fat and muscle and wonder why they are not looking better. so its better to ask up front. :) then there is the old favorite of i dont want to be big like a body builder, or i dont want to gain weight lbm or otherwise.. gaining some muscle mass male or female will give more def / leaner look even if the bf % doesnt move much. have to find the photo of one guy at 10% looking ripped as anything, and 1 guy at 10% with no where near as much muscle mass, with a flabby tummy and some love handles..

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
some girls / guys only want cardio and low cals, and lose fat and muscle and wonder why they are not looking better. so its better to ask up front. :) then there is the old favorite of i dont want to be big like a body builder, or i dont want to gain weight lbm or otherwise.. gaining some muscle mass male or female will give more def / leaner look even if the bf % doesnt move much. have to find the photo of one guy at 10% looking ripped as anything, and 1 guy at 10% with no where near as much muscle mass, with a flabby tummy and some love handles..
Dude,wtf are u babbling about,lol..wow!!! All he wanted to know is a good fat burner for his girl....

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
My girl has used Alpha T2 with very good success and now swears by it. As do I.

I showed her the Alphamine write up and she actually ordered us both a few tubs. She likes the fact that it's a powder opposed to caps.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards

I showed her the Alphamine write up and she actually ordered us both a few tubs. She likes the fact that it's a powder opposed to caps.
My girl is always wanting to tighten up,lose weight etc...2nd time i spent almost 100$ on supps n she always forgets to take them or leaves them home or whatever,its always excuses....last time i buy her anything supp wise.That $100 could have been used towrds me for supps that i woyld have 100% used!!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established

Yea for sure. Alpha-T2 worked good for me. Good to hear ur girl enjoys it. Might put her on this cause PES doesn't let me down

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
My girl is always wanting to tighten up,lose weight etc...2nd time i spent almost 100$ on supps n she always forgets to take them or leaves them home or whatever,its always excuses....last time i buy her anything supp wise.That $100 could have been used towrds me for supps that i woyld have 100% used!!
Haha rough! I could do a lot with $100 for strictly supps haha