Anyone else ever feel suppressed after a DAA run?

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
Anyone else ever feel suppressed from a daa run or from any natural stack?

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Anyone else ever feel suppressed from a daa run or from any natural stack?
No, but sometimes there's that mental aspect to knowing you have finished a supp. Thinking about how much you are going to miss something is more than enough to cause you to feel that way.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I havn't, I can't see how anyone would... I agree with Dewey99 says, it could be a mental aspect.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Well if it significantly boosted your test and you started to feel better...going off the DAA would bring you back to baseline. If you were on the DAA for a while that would feel like the norm and going back to your previous "inferior" state might feel like you are being shutdown since your levels are lower.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
No, but sometimes there's that mental aspect to knowing you have finished a supp. Thinking about how much you are going to miss something is more than enough to cause you to feel that way.
YUP,i agree.well said.

I never expierience anything like i see pppl post when getting off all natural supp..

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well if it significantly boosted your test and you started to feel better...going off the DAA would bring you back to baseline. If you were on the DAA for a while that would feel like the norm and going back to your previous "inferior" state might feel like you are being shutdown since your levels are lower.
This^^ but you could always get some bloodwork done to make sure there is nothing else "off"

zendog

Awards
i dont feel anything from daa. threw the last few caps away. was taking it with one cap erase and experiencing very low/no libido

mudrunner

mudrunner

Awards
i dont feel anything from daa. threw the last few caps away. was taking it with one cap erase and experiencing very low/no libido
I had similiar results. I did have some great sleep while I was on it , but that's about it. I actually felt somewhat suppressed the whole time I was taking it. My libido was pretty much shot. I went a whole month without getting laid, and I could've cared less.

aceroni

Awards
I suppose i would have to get before during and after bloodwork to see for sure. I dnt think it was all mental although i guess it could have been slightly. This 'suppressed phase' as i call it only lasted about a week and a half but during that time sex drive was very low had a few headaches and felt slightly depressed. I have been searching ALOT for a thread ab daa bloodwork they always seem to have the before and during but im lookin for after like two weeks after my main concern is that you may dip down maybe 40% less test for a short time then return to your normal baseline number.
I just finished a two month daa run, like one week ago, I was sick the week I got off it from a viral infection but once I was over my illness I am horny as hell

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree with this