Triazole test tablets - AnabolicMinds.com

Triazole test tablets

1. New Member

Triazole test tablets

Hey I'm only new to this forum was wondering on your thoughts of triazole tablets by driven sports... Have only just given these ago recently on suggestion of a mate. I only take 2 before a work out first thing with breakfast & another 2 just before lunch.. Am i taking these correctly or should I be spreading them about to morning & night type of thing...

Any thoughts you guys have is muchly appreciated even just whether its a good product..

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mante911 View Post
    Hey I'm only new to this forum was wondering on your thoughts of triazole tablets by driven sports... Have only just given these ago recently on suggestion of a mate. I only take 2 before a work out first thing with breakfast & another 2 just before lunch.. Am i taking these correctly or should I be spreading them about to morning & night type of thing...

Any thoughts you guys have is muchly appreciated even just whether its a good product..
    i like triazole i only did 3 a day 2 with preworkout shake in the a.m. and 1 with dinner.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  3. New Member

Okay I've only just started using the product over the 4 few days I have noticed a significant change in the strength of my lifts as I've only really started over the past few months..

Haven't noticed any side effects some people believe they are have you noticed any yourself?
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mante911 View Post
    Okay I've only just started using the product over the 4 few days I have noticed a significant change in the strength of my lifts as I've only really started over the past few months..

Haven't noticed any side effects some people believe they are have you noticed any yourself?
    Lose the triazole if you just started lifting. Anyone can progress during the first year of lifting.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

Lose the triazole if you just started lifting. Anyone can progress during the first year of lifting.
    Them noob gains haha
  6. New Member

I should rewrite that I've done more serious lifts as of late... I've come off a bulk & shredding back down put on almost 10kg of muscle some
    Fat which wasn't ideal after 12wk program.. So I've been doing some serious lifts over few weeks that's why I've started looking into this test tablets to help me progress further..
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

2AM/1PM is the normal dosage for Triazole. You can swap this around if you workout in the PM and take the 2 tabs prior to the workout although I don't know if this will make a difference. There is bloodwork showing that Triazole kicks-in in as little as 5 days and plenty of other bloodwork showing a good rise in test and reduction in estrogen so it is definitely a legit product.

You don't mention your age but the older you are the more you will get from test boosters. If you are in your early 20's (or younger) then your test will already be high and estrogen low so you may not notice much of a difference when taking these products.
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

I only take them at night time before bed.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 07:39 AM
  2. Triazole effective for preventing gyno on test cycle?
    By AtomicFox in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 09:54 AM
  3. TRIAZOLE AND TEST REPLACEMENT THERAPY.
    By corsaking in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 09:53 AM