Chaotic Labz "Inception" Protein Pills

fatalhug

Awards
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The gym I work at recently got a few bottles of this stuff. It claims to have a 100% absorbtion rate. So ingesting 10g of protein in pill form in equivalent to 25g from something like a protein shake.

Has anyone tried this and with what success?

If not, take a look at their description and please let me know if it seems legit. I can get an employee discount (49.99) for a full bottle but I still don't want to waste money.

Thank you in advance.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i wanted to try it...a guy i know "claims" crazy stuff from chaotic labz, inception looks similar to a humapro or gear product, i'd like to try it, but the price is a bit high

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
The product claims im only absorbing 1/3 of my whey protein isolate shake... Can someone tell me hows thats anatomically posssible with our supereffficient digestive tract? If we needed pre broken dowm aminos we could just get hydrolyzed protein for 20% the cost of that garbage

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
If our digestive system and ability to absorb nutrients, are as inefficient as their claims, we would be extinct as a species.
Save your money.
Peace

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I really liked their Malice product but wont give my TrueNutrition Protein for these pills...no way. Best quality of protein you can get and results I can see.

-Matt

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I really liked their Malice product but wont give my TrueNutrition Protein for these pills...no way. Best quality of protein you can get and results I can see.

-Matt
what are the TN pills called? TN is good people

fatalhug

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. Things that are too good to be true often are...

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't bother. They were outed by PA and HenryV for spiking one of their products with a prescription only pharmaceutical. Their prices are outrageous too, and labeled ingredients all types of ducked up.

If you want a protein pill, try ****'s Gear. I haven't, but would put my money there first.

All in all though, just spend it on more protein powder or whole food.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
similar to huma pro, and I like that if the price is right so....