2/2/2 Alpha T2 dosing plus EC

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Getting great results from Alpha T2 by dosing 2 caps 3x per day, plus 2 doses of EC per day.

Any known hazards from dosing this much?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
If you are stim tolerant I don't see a problem, perhaps your wallet leaning out as fast as you bro, but other than that you are good to go if it works for yah. Keep in mind you are running at 2x the ammount of Rawolscine and Higenamine recommended from AT2 (hmm yeah...you are 200+lbs so no problem there), but just keep the fish oils well dosed and my suggestion would be to add a baby aspirin with each EC dose (81mg aspirin).

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
If you are stim tolerant I don't see a problem, perhaps your wallet leaning out as fast as you bro, but other than that you are good to go if it works for yah. Keep in mind you are running at 2x the ammount of Rawolscine and Higenamine recommended from AT2 (hmm yeah...you are 200+lbs so no problem there), but just keep the fish oils well dosed and my suggestion would be to add a baby aspirin with each EC dose (81mg aspirin).
Good to know. IMO Alpha T2 at $23 per bottle and Ephedrine at $13 a box = Huge bang for the buck. Very effective combo.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Good to know. IMO Alpha T2 at $23 per bottle and Ephedrine at $13 a box = Huge bang for the buck. Very effective combo.
Agreed, gets cheaper with SNS yohimbe, but then again many people like alpha-y better. Matter of taste IMO

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only concern that I could see from that dosing is potentially suppressing the thyroid, but I'm not 100% certain about that.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
The only concern that I could see from that dosing is potentially suppressing the thyroid, but I'm not 100% certain about that.
I definitely don't want that. Will back off until I know more...

But damn this stuff is good!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I definitely don't want that. Will back off until I know more...

But damn this stuff is good!

I've ran upwards of 5 capsules Shift + AT2 (same amount of T2), and anecdotally experience no rebound or suppressed thyroid.

I've ran 50mcg of T3 for a month and could tell 100% that my TSH was suppressed. I dont think supplemental 3,3 T2 has any negative effect on thyroid levels.