Formasurge vs Formeron

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formasurge goes on sale at Nutraplanet at a very good price at almost 2/3 the price of Formeron.

Both seems to be getting positive reviews at AM. I preferred Formeron, but shouldn't I consider Formasurge which seems to be essentially the same as Formeron ?

Any Opinions ? Thanks in advance.

Orion Bixler

Orion Bixler

Awards
Formasurge goes on sale at Nutraplanet at a very good price at almost 2/3 the price of Formeron.

Both seems to be getting positive reviews at AM. I preferred Formeron, but shouldn't I consider Formasurge which seems to be essentially the same as Formeron ?

Any Opinions ? Thanks in advance.
gonna try some formasurge.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Might as well throw Formastanzol in the mix too.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both look quite promising, probably going to run both eventually and compare/contrast. They aren't exactly the same as Formasurge has res in it as well, but Formeron has a heftier dose of actives IIRC.

I will let everyone know what I think about the two after running them, probably won't be able to run either of them for a little over a month.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ID get on it fast. That proposed designer steroid/ph ban has formestane on it.
If it passes youll never see formestane again.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ID get on it fast. That proposed designer steroid/ph ban has formestane on it.
If it passes youll never see formestane again.
Well that sucks, but I'll order a couple bottles if that's the case. Had enough good word of mouth to convince me to take the plunge.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah if you go to some of the other forums we have logs up on there are dozens of very good threads and reviews.

steppinRazor

Awards
Both look quite promising, probably going to run both eventually and compare/contrast. They aren't exactly the same as Formasurge has res in it as well, but Formeron has a heftier dose of actives IIRC.

I will let everyone know what I think about the two after running them, probably won't be able to run either of them for a little over a month.
yeah i did the same thing. formeron kills the competition.

brundel actually linked my mini review/comparison in this thread..not sure if you caught that

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to grab a bottle of both I love Form one of my favorites all time.

steppinRazor

Awards
i despise facebook, and refuse to be a part of all that. but seriously love some formeron.. hook a brother up with a PM

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill likely post in our forum as well.
This is the only time Formeron or any of our products have been on sale so Id recommend taking advantage of it.

steppinRazor

Awards
Ill likely post in our forum as well.
This is the only time Formeron or any of our products have been on sale so Id recommend taking advantage of it.
looking forward to it. :D

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably jumping on that Formeron bandwagon for the sale!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill make sure to post up here some as well. Its a limited time sale so......get em while they are hot.