Anabeta in PCT anybody? Results?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Am strongly considering putting this in my PCT stack and was wondering if anybody had tried it and what their thoughts were?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta is a must in PCT for me, it's a great natural anabolic.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Yeah when I do not include anabeta in my pct I end up regretting it. PCT staple for me for keeping up hunger, fullness, anabolism, etc. I prefer 6 caps per day, though.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Great guys this is what I wanted to hear!

zendog

Awards
I ran anabeta my last pct and lost zero of the cycle gains. Granted i ran low dose osta as well but i attribute a lot of the success to anabeta. I will not pct without it again.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Another supporter of anabeta being used in PCT! Definitely helped me out a lot!

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Wow sounds pretty popular..I'm sold. I just heard that it was really hit or miss on people so I was unsure but for $30 or so screw it

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great addition to pct, must have for alot of people on here.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Am strongly considering putting this in my PCT stack and was wondering if anybody had tried it and what their thoughts were?
depends what your cycle was (goals). If you ran a cutting cycle, i would suggest anabeta elite. if you ran a cycle to bulk, then original anabeta is a staple in PCT personally. You will never run PCT without it again. One of the positives from it is it increases your appetite so you continue to grow throughout PCT. Sure you may lose some weight in PCT, but its probably water weight depending on the substance used for your cycle. I give it an A+ and give you the go ahead :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow sounds pretty popular..I'm sold. I just heard that it was really hit or miss on people so I was unsure but for $30 or so screw it
the people who "miss" on it either had too high of expectations or they dont eat or train right as it is (just my opinion). Sure there may be some, but alot of people i have seen who claim its bunk dont train/eat right or have too high of expectations.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I'm running Anabeta right now and I love it... Increases hunger (which I had a problem in PCt with)...

I'm thinking about running it post PCT... Like start it 2 weeks after PCT to help hold the gains

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm running Anabeta right now and I love it... Increases hunger (which I had a problem in PCt with)...

I'm thinking about running it post PCT... Like start it 2 weeks after PCT to help hold the gains
Great idea

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Nice I'm pumped! I'm not expecting a miracle but anything that can improve my strength and my hunger (I have a hard time eating during the hot summer months)

What are the nutrient repartioning effects I hear of? Not sure I understand this effect..

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
the people who "miss" on it either had too high of expectations or they dont eat or train right as it is (just my opinion). Sure there may be some, but alot of people i have seen who claim its bunk dont train/eat right or have too high of expectations.
I eat and train very well, but didn't get to much out of it..? no hunger and thirst, didn't get to much out of it..? PES is a great company and I always have some Erase at home but a lot of new things that "supposed" to be the "best ever" usually don't work on me..? I would like to try it one more time though and maybe I should use 6 pills ed next time?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Nice I'm pumped! I'm not expecting a miracle but anything that can improve my strength and my hunger (I have a hard time eating during the hot summer months)

What are the nutrient repartioning effects I hear of? Not sure I understand this effect..
It seems to cause "pumps" for me when eating it with a higher carb meal along with allowing me to consume additional calories without much spillover. Seems to be some GDA effects there

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Also, for those who liked it in pct like I do:

How did you all dose it?

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Also, for those who liked it in pct like I do:

How did you all dose it?
4 a day. 1 with breakfast, 2 preworkout, and 1 later with a meal. Non workout day I just spread the dosing 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 afternoon, and one at dinner.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
4 a day. 1 with breakfast, 2 preworkout, and 1 later with a meal. Non workout day I just spread the dosing 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 afternoon, and one at dinner.
I would have sworn 6 caps was better than 4 for me.. but it was hard to tell.. maybe I should try 4 again.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I would have sworn 6 caps was better than 4 for me.. but it was hard to tell.. maybe I should try 4 again.
I've run 6 caps before its awesome! But I only ran 4 with my last PCT. the time I ran 6 it was with a natty stack. I just didn't have the extra coin to run 6 with my PCT. Also I weigh around 220 and 4-6 works great for me! I have a buddy who can achieve the same results with 3 caps a day but he only weighs around 160.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta's hunger effects is amazingly strong. I wake up hungry about a week into this and I've never had to force feed anything. I'm afraid to even try their new fat burner I might end up to lean for myself. ;) their products work extremely well.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta's hunger effects is amazingly strong. I wake up hungry about a week into this and I've never had to force feed anything. I'm afraid to even try their new fat burner I might end up to lean for myself. ;) their products work extremely well.

Haha, glad to hear you enjoyed Anabeta! Your thoughts on Alphamine are nearly what happened to me when using it! I'm like "damn, im getting TOO skinny now!"

Didnt lose an ounce of muscle though, so i guess its not bad "skinny"!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
PES is very reliable. I love AlphaT2, ABeta, Erase... I'm excited to try Alphamine sometime.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards