Your Anabeta experience

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Your Anabeta experience


    Just curious as what some user experiences have been in terms of mass/muscle gains on either the OG Anabeta or Anabeta Elite.

    Did you take it solo or staked?


  2. Anabeta elite, daa bulk form, erase pro. Day 15 3 lbs up and strength is going up. A little more veiny as well. Solid stack
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio
    Anabeta elite, daa bulk form, erase pro. Day 15 3 lbs up and strength is going up. A little more veiny as well. Solid stack
    Nice-thanks for the feedback. Have you changed your diet much while using the products?

    I've take erase a couple times and loved that.

    It took my estrodial from 47 to 11 on the labcorp scale.

  4. I've used both the Elite version and the Original Gangsta version. I like the original better.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I've used both the Elite version and the Original Gangsta version. I like the original better.
    What did you like more about the original?
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. For Recomp I love the added forskolin and cortisol control from ABE , but enjoy both.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    What did you like more about the original?
    It just seems to be more potent for me than the newer version.

  8. Can't give you exact terms of muscle gains on either and actually have used both more often on caloric deficits than on a bulk. I will say I always note better muscle fullness and strength when using either (and have gone through several bottles of both at certain points in time).

  9. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

    It just seems to be more potent for me than the newer version.
    Did you track any poundage your gained while using the OG?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    Can't give you exact terms of muscle gains on either and actually have used both more often on caloric deficits than on a bulk. I will say I always note better muscle fullness and strength when using either (and have gone through several bottles of both at certain points in time).
    Any increase in vascularity for you?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Any increase in vascularity for you?
    Ya pretty pronounced increase.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Did you track any poundage your gained while using the OG?
    I don't really remember that clearly, its been about 6 months. I do remember that I was trying to lose fat and maintain strength and for that it works well.

  13. Are you thinking of trying it lboston?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Are you thinking of trying it lboston?
    I am thinking about it. I want something that will help me add a few mode pounds of lean mass.

    I'm considering epi, but thought this may be a better option--though I do recognize that they are completely unrelated and couldn't even be compared.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBMdsSwNZ9M&feature=re lated">YouTube Link</a>
    Lol--seriously, I may just have to..."do it!"

  16. I used it with EP and DAA, during a 2 month bulk, and my weight went from 167 to 180. Diet was very good and calories were pretty high. Most gains seemed to be lean as well, I actually looked leaner at 180. I since lost 3-5 lbs due to my diet being crap the past 4-5 weeks.

    Currently using DAA and OG Erase, and adding OG Anabeta as soon as it gets here. Weight is around 175 and looking to get to 180-185. Anabeta really helps me eat more, I often lose my appetite in the summer when I get hot.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    I used it with EP and DAA, during a 2 month bulk, and my weight went from 167 to 180. Diet was very good and calories were pretty high. Most gains seemed to be lean as well, I actually looked leaner at 180. I since lost 3-5 lbs due to my diet being crap the past 4-5 weeks.

    Currently using DAA and OG Erase, and adding OG Anabeta as soon as it gets here. Weight is around 175 and looking to get to 180-185. Anabeta really helps me eat more, I often lose my appetite in the summer when I get hot.
    Great feedback, thanks
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Great feedback, thanks
    Honestly, for us smaller guys that may not have huge appetites, Anabeta is worth it for the hunger increase alone. Eating sometimes feels like a job for me when I am trying to gain, and when my hunger increases its much more enjoyable to eat.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    I am thinking about it. I want something that will help me add a few mode pounds of lean mass.

    I'm considering epi, but thought this may be a better option--though I do recognize that they are completely unrelated and couldn't even be compared.
    With EPI you will need Pct. With EPI you will need liver support. You won't need all that with Anabeta and its much much safer. Anabeta is the clear choice here.

  20. I have only used AB and I am currently running it with a DAA product right now. My appetite is thru the roof and my muscle fullness/vascularity is definitely improved. This is with only the first week complete.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  21. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

    With EPI you will need Pct. With EPI you will need liver support. You won't need all that with Anabeta and its much much safer. Anabeta is the clear choice here.
    I'm on TRT for naturally low levels---never have touch anabolics before TRT. I had liver cancer as an infant and they think the chemo messed my HPTA up, possibly.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    I'm on TRT for naturally low levels---never have touch anabolics before TRT. I had liver cancer as an infant and they think the chemo messed my HPTA up, possibly.
    Yeah, I would go with AnaBeta for what you are looking for. I tried Epi and it's not really worth all the extra work in my opinion. Between support stuff that needs to be bought and a PCT and the worry about sides, just didn't seem to be worth it to me. I would check out AnaBeta definitely. I know I have seen others on here speak about being on TRT and taking AB. Natty has talked about it if I'm not mistaken.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37

    Yeah, I would go with AnaBeta for what you are looking for. I tried Epi and it's not really worth all the extra work in my opinion. Between support stuff that needs to be bought and a PCT and the worry about sides, just didn't seem to be worth it to me. I would check out AnaBeta definitely. I know I have seen others on here speak about being on TRT and taking AB. Natty has talked about it if I'm not mistaken.
    Thanks, man. Have you used it before? I have the insider email and may prefer the alphamine and AB combo.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Thanks, man. Have you used it before? I have the insider email and may prefer the alphamine and AB combo.
    Yes, I have used AB, AB Elite, Erase, and Erase Pro in every possible combination with DAA and looking forward to using them with the new Test Powder stack! Definitely go for the Alphamine and AnaBeta combo That really can be used to make gains without gaining BF or to lose some fat without losing your muscle and of course great for recomp. It all depends on how you train and diet. Most people I know seem to prefer the Erase Pro over the original, but a lot seem split over AnaBeta and AnaBeta Elite, depending on how their body responds.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Presently running original Anabeta with erase, and ebol. Have been on the anabeta and ebol about two weeks and the erase for about a week..so far things are going good. I have noticed a nice increase in appetite, muscle fullness, and increased libido..sj

    Strength is kinda hard to judge because i am training post surgery and starting my way back..

  26. If you want to see peoples feedback on Anabeta, this is a great source for that: How good is AnaBeta?

    There is a TON of reviews in that thread!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by SLW2 View Post
    If you want to see peoples feedback on Anabeta, this is a great source for that: How good is AnaBeta?

    There is a TON of reviews in that thread!
    You rock good sir! Thank you for posting that!!!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by SLW2
    If you want to see peoples feedback on Anabeta, this is a great source for that: How good is AnaBeta?

    There is a TON of reviews in that thread!
    Thanks man-good stuff!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I have only used AB and I am currently running it with a DAA product right now. My appetite is thru the roof and my muscle fullness/vascularity is definitely improved. This is with only the first week complete.
    Up until now you had never tried AnaBeta?

    I thought you were a cool guy. Me and you aren't friends anymore!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Post your Axiron Experience Here
    By ratdog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-20-2011, 08:44 PM
  2. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 03:56 PM
  3. Post your AndroGel Experience Here
    By ratdog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 04:07 PM
  4. Tell us Your SARMS Experience
    By stankyleg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 07:16 PM
  5. Post your Peptides Experiences
    By Liquid 2009 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-19-2009, 06:03 PM
Log in
Log in