Your Anabeta experience

lboston

lboston

Awards
Just curious as what some user experiences have been in terms of mass/muscle gains on either the OG Anabeta or Anabeta Elite.

Did you take it solo or staked?

lboston

lboston

Awards
Anabeta elite, daa bulk form, erase pro. Day 15 3 lbs up and strength is going up. A little more veiny as well. Solid stack
Nice-thanks for the feedback. Have you changed your diet much while using the products?

I've take erase a couple times and loved that.

It took my estrodial from 47 to 11 on the labcorp scale.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
For Recomp I love the added forskolin and cortisol control from ABE , but enjoy both.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't give you exact terms of muscle gains on either and actually have used both more often on caloric deficits than on a bulk. I will say I always note better muscle fullness and strength when using either (and have gone through several bottles of both at certain points in time).

lboston

lboston

Awards
Can't give you exact terms of muscle gains on either and actually have used both more often on caloric deficits than on a bulk. I will say I always note better muscle fullness and strength when using either (and have gone through several bottles of both at certain points in time).
Any increase in vascularity for you?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lboston

lboston

Awards
Are you thinking of trying it lboston?
I am thinking about it. I want something that will help me add a few mode pounds of lean mass.

I'm considering epi, but thought this may be a better option--though I do recognize that they are completely unrelated and couldn't even be compared.

B

boogyman

Awards
I used it with EP and DAA, during a 2 month bulk, and my weight went from 167 to 180. Diet was very good and calories were pretty high. Most gains seemed to be lean as well, I actually looked leaner at 180. I since lost 3-5 lbs due to my diet being crap the past 4-5 weeks.

Currently using DAA and OG Erase, and adding OG Anabeta as soon as it gets here. Weight is around 175 and looking to get to 180-185. Anabeta really helps me eat more, I often lose my appetite in the summer when I get hot.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I used it with EP and DAA, during a 2 month bulk, and my weight went from 167 to 180. Diet was very good and calories were pretty high. Most gains seemed to be lean as well, I actually looked leaner at 180. I since lost 3-5 lbs due to my diet being crap the past 4-5 weeks.

Currently using DAA and OG Erase, and adding OG Anabeta as soon as it gets here. Weight is around 175 and looking to get to 180-185. Anabeta really helps me eat more, I often lose my appetite in the summer when I get hot.
Great feedback, thanks

B

boogyman

Awards
Great feedback, thanks
Honestly, for us smaller guys that may not have huge appetites, Anabeta is worth it for the hunger increase alone. Eating sometimes feels like a job for me when I am trying to gain, and when my hunger increases its much more enjoyable to eat.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am thinking about it. I want something that will help me add a few mode pounds of lean mass.

I'm considering epi, but thought this may be a better option--though I do recognize that they are completely unrelated and couldn't even be compared.
With EPI you will need Pct. With EPI you will need liver support. You won't need all that with Anabeta and its much much safer. Anabeta is the clear choice here.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have only used AB and I am currently running it with a DAA product right now. My appetite is thru the roof and my muscle fullness/vascularity is definitely improved. This is with only the first week complete.

lboston

lboston

Awards
With EPI you will need Pct. With EPI you will need liver support. You won't need all that with Anabeta and its much much safer. Anabeta is the clear choice here.
I'm on TRT for naturally low levels---never have touch anabolics before TRT. I had liver cancer as an infant and they think the chemo messed my HPTA up, possibly.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm on TRT for naturally low levels---never have touch anabolics before TRT. I had liver cancer as an infant and they think the chemo messed my HPTA up, possibly.
Yeah, I would go with AnaBeta for what you are looking for. I tried Epi and it's not really worth all the extra work in my opinion. Between support stuff that needs to be bought and a PCT and the worry about sides, just didn't seem to be worth it to me. I would check out AnaBeta definitely. I know I have seen others on here speak about being on TRT and taking AB. Natty has talked about it if I'm not mistaken.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Yeah, I would go with AnaBeta for what you are looking for. I tried Epi and it's not really worth all the extra work in my opinion. Between support stuff that needs to be bought and a PCT and the worry about sides, just didn't seem to be worth it to me. I would check out AnaBeta definitely. I know I have seen others on here speak about being on TRT and taking AB. Natty has talked about it if I'm not mistaken.
Thanks, man. Have you used it before? I have the insider email and may prefer the alphamine and AB combo.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks, man. Have you used it before? I have the insider email and may prefer the alphamine and AB combo.
Yes, I have used AB, AB Elite, Erase, and Erase Pro in every possible combination with DAA and looking forward to using them with the new Test Powder stack! Definitely go for the Alphamine and AnaBeta combo:) That really can be used to make gains without gaining BF or to lose some fat without losing your muscle and of course great for recomp. It all depends on how you train and diet. Most people I know seem to prefer the Erase Pro over the original, but a lot seem split over AnaBeta and AnaBeta Elite, depending on how their body responds.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Presently running original Anabeta with erase, and ebol. Have been on the anabeta and ebol about two weeks and the erase for about a week..so far things are going good. I have noticed a nice increase in appetite, muscle fullness, and increased libido..sj

Strength is kinda hard to judge because i am training post surgery and starting my way back..

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have only used AB and I am currently running it with a DAA product right now. My appetite is thru the roof and my muscle fullness/vascularity is definitely improved. This is with only the first week complete.
Up until now you had never tried AnaBeta?

I thought you were a cool guy. Me and you aren't friends anymore!

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Boston, I have bumped my cals up significantly, but like someone mentioned earlier, ABE doesn't make me feel like I'm forcing food in me. It just kinda finds its way in me with no problem =D.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Boston, I have bumped my cals up significantly, but like someone mentioned earlier, ABE doesn't make me feel like I'm forcing food in me. It just kinda finds its way in me with no problem =D.
That's what I could use man- I eat a lot as it is, but sometimes it feels like work!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
B

boogyman

Awards
I am shipping you a birthday cake from Canada in Anabeta's honour......im sure it will be fine
Make sure when you eat it, you take one or two Anabetas to take care of the carbs

pixeljr

pixeljr

Awards
I have used the OG 3 separate times now.

2 of those cycles were for bulking. Used erase along side it both times. I didn't get any strength gains off it but size gains I did. I don't eat lots carbs even on a bulk and I was surprised at my weight and size gains. I went from 180lbs to 240lbs in a year.

Both cycles were 8 weeks long at 4 then 6 caps a day. bulk started around June-July. Took a break in between them.

The last cycle I tried it on a cut and really didnt notice much at all. Seems to work better for me on a calorie surplus than a deficit.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Going to place order today. Take advantage of the alphamine pre-sale.

Curious though, PES ever going to enter the world of compliant prohormones similar to those by PP?

lboston

lboston

Awards
Took advantage of the alphamine preorder and got anabeta elite and erase pro to go with it.

Now, I just hope I get the box of the porch when it arrives before my wife sees it.

Anyone have suggestions on how to use them/ dose them? Want to gain some weight so not real sure what to do with the alphamine in there...

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took advantage of the alphamine preorder and got anabeta elite and erase pro to go with it.

Now, I just hope I get the box of the porch when it arrives before my wife sees it.

Anyone have suggestions on how to use them/ dose them? Want to gain some weight so not real sure what to do with the alphamine in there...
Alphamine looks like it should help keep the weight you are looking to gain "lean" if that's your goal.

I would dose like this:

Erase Pro
1 cap AM daily (I prefer empty stomach)

AB Elite
On workout days: 2 caps pre workout (I take with food), 2 caps with first meal post workout. On off days: 1 cap 4x spread out with food.

I've actually been using 6 caps daily, but recommend starting with 4.

Alphamine
I think it is recommended 2 scoops AM on an empty stomach and 1 scoop 5-6 hours later, but I'm not sure. You can play with the dosage and find what works best for you. Maybe start with 1 scoop if you have a low stim tolerance. I'm sure someone from PES that has had the chance to try it could better assist you.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alphamine looks like it should help keep the weight you are looking to gain "lean" if that's your goal.

I would dose like this:

Erase Pro

AB Elite
On workout days: 2 caps pre workout (I take with food), 2 caps with first meal post workout. On off days: 1 cap 4x spread out with food.

Alphamine
I think it is recommended 2 scoops AM on an empty stomach and 1 scoop 5-6 hours later, but I'm not sure. You can play with the dosage and find what works best for you. Maybe start with 1 scoop if you have a low stim tolerance. I'm sure someone from PES that has had the chance to try it could better assist you.
Actually, that looks really great!!! I'm assuming you are doing more of a recomp than just wanting to traditionally bulk up for weight gain. This stack will help you make some nice lean gains!

lboston

lboston

Awards
No doubt--I'm not really in to the whole bulking thing. I'd rather take it nice and slow and ensure that my gains are lean.

Alek--I never received a confirmation email from my order last night. Should I contact someone?

lboston

lboston

Awards

I would dose like this:

Erase Pro

AB Elite

Alphamine
Thanks Bro. I think this is exactly what I'll do. I may spread the erase pro out and do every other day as I tend to get dry joints ever since my first run of erase. What's your thoughts on that?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Bro. I think this is exactly what I'll do. I may spread the erase pro out and do every other day as I tend to get dry joints ever since my first run of erase. What's your thoughts on that?
It will still be effective at EOD dosing. I've done that for a couple weeks when my joints became problematic and know others who have done the same. If I include Cissus my joints are fine with everyday dosing.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No doubt--I'm not really in to the whole bulking thing. I'd rather take it nice and slow and ensure that my gains are lean.

Alek--I never received a confirmation email from my order last night. Should I contact someone?
Send an email over to [email protected] and they'll help you figure it out:)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EOD will be fine if you get dried out a ton, estrogen suppression is user dependent.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I sincerely hope not!

Your hopes are fine here, we have no plans on coming out with anything of the sort. LOTS of new products on the horizon though!