All Natural stacks....

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
..that you have used and have had success with be it cutting fat or gaining muscle or mass or whatever. Im very new to all these supps,so i want to see what expieriences ppl have had and i would then like to do some investigating myself before investing money. I know everyones body reacts differently to supps. i know diet is key,i praise diet over supps,but know some supps can aid in good gains.

any help would be appreciated.
TY,
Jason

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Animal Mstak, Natural sterol complex, Iforce Ecdymorph, any GDA if you want to limit fat gain/slim down whilst still eating lots of carbs (recompadrol, glycobol, etc), DAA as stated above, beta alanine/creatine, and many more.

All of these are great products stand alone, and as you read more into what they are, they can be stacked very effectively. For example, I ran: Animal Mstak, Natural Sterol complex, and ZMA with great results. Beta Alanine and creatine are staples for many people as they are the most highly researched, and effective products there are. Just do some digging into what these products are. The combinations are endless. Hope this helps!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my go to ultimate natural stack.

Formula-X (Boosts Test)
Division 1 (Frees Test)
Licogenix (Decreases Estrogen)
Anabeta (Natural Anabolic)
Slin Sane (Nutrient Partitioner)
Cissus (Also some what of a natural anabolic and helps joints)
Volatile (Best pre-workout I've used to date)
Endurance BCAA (Also combo here)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Formula-X (Boosts Test)
Division 1 (Frees Test)
I'm interested...

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards

Formula-X (Boosts Test)
Division 1 (Frees Test)
Thnx bro for the time to put that together...but looks like way too much money wasted......I would think that stack can be cut in half and you can still make gains and it can be just aa effective..

Anabeta interests me most..What the deal with it,ita benefits?? Im going to google it and check nutrition facts on it now...Doeant amabeta make erase? Cause i hear alot of hype around it.So im curious.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would do ArA, and AI, and test booster. If I wanted to do the best natty stack.

rockme

rockme

Awards
Got into the best shape of my life at the age of 31 this summer with spot on training/diet, and the following..... Hemavol, creatine mono, beta alanine, natural caffeine, and BCAAs all taken about 45 min preworkout. I included Intimidate and Erase Pro as well. Got stronger on a cut. Vascularity was intense, size, separation. I was really shocked at how my body seemingly morphed. Had no idea natty hormone boosters/modulators could have such a profound effect. After eight weeks on them I got off. Very sad now. haha. But I plan to get back on another good natty stack after 30 days!

I am currently researching an appropriate stack for a mass phase. I figured I could keep the Intimidate, but am looking at other compounds. Erase Pro was excellent, but I think more suited for a cut. Any suggestions?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best strength gains and loss of bf using..

AI testopro
AI DAA
Black lion research formeron

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Question 1: Arachidonic Acid
Question 2: Erase or Hard FX
Question 3: DAA or MASS FX
Awesome..i actually already did my investigating about ARA already,TY though...The spot where i buy my supps actually has it..Which would i be better off with..the 60 pills or 100 pills or is more actually needed than 60 or 100? Question is can i actually benefit from 60/100 pills of ara at 2 pills a day?
Considering they say take 3-4 a day?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats ArA? And which AI? WHICH TEST booster u recomend?
there are many test boosters, but the cheapest/really effective test booster is DAA. many companies make it. Synthetic Supplements DAA, Primordial Performance TCF - 1 (oral syringe and tastes good), and SNS DAA. those three are my favorite. I notice no difference in the three, but others may say something different. If you choose TCF 1, it comes with a 5mL oral syringe. Use (2) 5 mL's either back to back or you can spread out the dosage if DAA messes with your stomach. Many people complain about this with any DAA product, but I have yet to experience it. Good Luck.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome..i actually already did my investigating about ARA already,TY though...The spot where i buy my supps actually has it..Which would i be better off with..the 60 pills or 100 pills or is more actually needed than 60 or 100? Question is can i actually benefit from 60/100 pills of ara at 2 pills a day?
I am not sure what benefit you would gain from only taking 2 pills a day other than maybe some increase pump. Maybe someone else can chime in on this... I would think one should take at least the 4. Many go above and beyond that.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
you would need around 200 pills to get the full benefits. Take 5 before your workout preferably on an empty stomach or with your preworkout as long as their are no carbs in it. Only take it on workout days. Thats prbly the best way to dose it.
VERY EFFECTIVE i was so impressed i just started my 2nd cycle of it along with Anabeta Elite

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I am not sure what benefit you would gain from only taking 2 pills a day other than maybe some increase pump. Maybe someone else can chime in on this... I would think one should take at least the 4. Many go above and beyond that.
I actually just started a thread on this....i see its sold in 60 and 100 pill bottles...im assuming ill be told 120-200 is necessary..wonder would benefits 4 pills a day for 30 days would do stacked with some other test boosters do...cause the **** is not cheap.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
you would need around 200 pills to get the full benefits. Take 5 before your workout preferably on an empty stomach or with your preworkout as long as their are no carbs in it. Only take it on workout days. Thats prbly the best way to dose it.
VERY EFFECTIVE i was so impressed i just started my 2nd cycle of it along with Anabeta Elite
Dude,thats awesome..what were your gains like size and strength wise??? Damn that would be tough to get them in on an empty stomach but im sure i could work it out fine.Why no carbs? I usually dont take pre workouts,but recently invested in superpump maxx and craze,so thats what i would be using.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards

Formula-X (Boosts Test)
Division 1 (Frees Test)
To toss out there you should try Flexible, also by Farenheit for cissus / joint :)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got into the best shape of my life at the age of 31 this summer with spot on training/diet, and the following..... Hemavol, creatine mono, beta alanine, natural caffeine, and BCAAs all taken about 45 min preworkout. I included Intimidate and Erase Pro as well. Got stronger on a cut. Vascularity was intense, size, separation. I was really shocked at how my body seemingly morphed. Had no idea natty hormone boosters/modulators could have such a profound effect. After eight weeks on them I got off. Very sad now. haha. But I plan to get back on another good natty stack after 30 days!

I am currently researching an appropriate stack for a mass phase. I figured I could keep the Intimidate, but am looking at other compounds. Erase Pro was excellent, but I think more suited for a cut. Any suggestions?
I've gone long periods of time were the only supplements I use are BCAAs, creatine, hemavol and caffeine. Can't go wrong with that combo.

I think intimidate and erase pro would work fine on a bulk just increase your daily calories.

rockme

rockme

Awards
Giving the creatine mono a break for awhile and trying Concret (creatine hydrochloride). I don't know if it's placebo, but I like what I'm seeing after one week. Less bloat, harder. Anybody ever try?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Giving the creatine mono a break for awhile and trying Concret (creatine hydrochloride). I don't know if it's placebo, but I like what I'm seeing after one week. Less bloat, harder. Anybody ever try?
No I haven't but I'm sure I will one day