Sustain Alpha GEL vs. Other Test Boosters

1. Registered User
    Answers

Sustain Alpha GEL vs. Other Test Boosters

Hello,

How does Sustain Alpha GEL compare, in terms of muscle/strength gains, increased libido and feeling alpha, to Sustain Alpha Liqua Vade, Test Powder/Triazole stack, Bioforge Pro Max, Testabolan v2? My main goals are muscle/strength gains and feeling alpha without getting too angry/aggressive, increased libido is always nice, too. I am almost 40, follow a good diet and lift 3 times a week (a slightly modified 5X5 program).

Side note: I have taken resveratrol in the past (REZ-V by Biotest), not the same product, but it is a "highly pure resveratrol."

Thanks.

2. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    Hello,

How does Sustain Alpha GEL compare, in terms of muscle/strength gains, increased libido and feeling alpha, to Sustain Alpha Liqua Vade, Test Powder/Triazole stack, Bioforge Pro Max, Testabolan v2? My main goals are muscle/strength gains and feeling alpha without getting too angry/aggressive, increased libido is always nice, too. I am almost 40, follow a good diet and lift 3 times a week (a slightly modified 5X5 program).

Side note: I have taken resveratrol in the past (REZ-V by Biotest), not the same product, but it is a "highly pure resveratrol."

Thanks.
    The muscle gain will come from what you put into it diet and training wise. It will certainly give you a strong edge. As for the alpha feeling and libido increase, these are the top comments we receive from nearly every users.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    The muscle gain will come from what you put into it diet and training wise. It will certainly give you a strong edge. As for the alpha feeling and libido increase, these are the top comments we receive from nearly every users.
    I have heard that it can be used without cycling. Is it true?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

And the alpha feeling is what I want to use it for.

As for OP, I tend to read that ppl run it 5 days on and 2 days off for 8 weeks. Wether or not you can run is longer, that answer is best left to a rep I think.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Is it a good idea to stack Sustain Alpha (either version) with something like Test Powder? And which version of Sustain Alpha is "the best," if you will? My understanding is that the oral version of Sustain Alpha is more effective in term of how quickly it starts working and how much of it is absorbed, but I am not sure. Please elaborate... Thanks.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Go with Sustain Alpha TD. No one seems to like the oral version. The new Gel carrior should be awesome too.

Oral is much better on paper than in practice.
  7. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pixeljr View Post
    And the alpha feeling is what I want to use it for.

As for OP, I tend to read that ppl run it 5 days on and 2 days off for 8 weeks. Wether or not you can run is longer, that answer is best left to a rep I think.
    You can run the product indefinitely, although if long term usage is desired, it is generally recommended to mini cycle by doing 5 days on 2 days off.

Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    Is it a good idea to stack Sustain Alpha (either version) with something like Test Powder? And which version of Sustain Alpha is "the best," if you will? My understanding is that the oral version of Sustain Alpha is more effective in term of how quickly it starts working and how much of it is absorbed, but I am not sure. Please elaborate... Thanks.
    The topical gel, in my opinion, will be significantly more effective than the oral. There is just something about topical Resveratrol that is a step up above oral.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

im going to run it in about two months or so and see how it compares to sustain TD. TD is one of my favorite supplements so it will be hard to beat
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Go with the new topical it is much more popular in terms of overall effectiveness, yes you can stack it with test powder, I do recommend that you run the entire TRS which includes SA as a natty stack for your goals though OP. Here is a link http://www.primordialperformance.com...stack-gel.html HTS and I do have coupon codes as well

10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    You can run the product indefinitely, although if long term usage is desired, it is generally recommended to mini cycle by doing 5 days on 2 days off.

The topical gel, in my opinion, will be significantly more effective than the oral. There is just something about topical Resveratrol that is a step up above oral.
    Thx for the heads. That's how I plan to run it
  11. Registered User
    Answers

The new GEL is phenomenal -- it will dry and absorb extremely fast and begin making you feel good immediately.

This product should be a staple in every man's supplement stash -- because who doesn't want erections, better mood and better vasodilation all the time?

-Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10

12. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    The new GEL is phenomenal -- it will dry and absorb extremely fast and begin making you feel good immediately.

This product should be a staple in every man's supplement stash -- because who doesn't want erections, better mood and better vasodilation all the time?

-Matt
    Experienced all of the above on the original topical, looking forward to using this gel version in my upcoming PCT.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

SA is my favorite transdermal, along with formestane of course. Had the smoothest recovery with the original sustain.

Thinking of giving the TRS a shot..
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    SA is my favorite transdermal, along with formestane of course. Had the smoothest recovery with the original sustain.

Thinking of giving the TRS a shot..
    Would like to hear your thoughts if you do try the TRS bud and don't hesitate to PM me or HTS for a discount

15. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I think you will be impressed with the new carrier. IMO, it is a giant improvement over the previous one.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DAA and other test boosters
    By fieldt76 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 04:43 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 11:37 PM
  3. Sustain Alpha, Toco 8, Diesel Test Hardcore