Sustain Alpha GEL vs. Other Test Boosters

John33

Awards
Hello,

How does Sustain Alpha GEL compare, in terms of muscle/strength gains, increased libido and feeling alpha, to Sustain Alpha Liqua Vade, Test Powder/Triazole stack, Bioforge Pro Max, Testabolan v2? My main goals are muscle/strength gains and feeling alpha without getting too angry/aggressive, increased libido is always nice, too. I am almost 40, follow a good diet and lift 3 times a week (a slightly modified 5X5 program).

Side note: I have taken resveratrol in the past (REZ-V by Biotest), not the same product, but it is a "highly pure resveratrol."

Thanks.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello,

How does Sustain Alpha GEL compare, in terms of muscle/strength gains, increased libido and feeling alpha, to Sustain Alpha Liqua Vade, Test Powder/Triazole stack, Bioforge Pro Max, Testabolan v2? My main goals are muscle/strength gains and feeling alpha without getting too angry/aggressive, increased libido is always nice, too. I am almost 40, follow a good diet and lift 3 times a week (a slightly modified 5X5 program).

Side note: I have taken resveratrol in the past (REZ-V by Biotest), not the same product, but it is a "highly pure resveratrol."

Thanks.
The muscle gain will come from what you put into it diet and training wise. It will certainly give you a strong edge. As for the alpha feeling and libido increase, these are the top comments we receive from nearly every users.

John33

Awards
The muscle gain will come from what you put into it diet and training wise. It will certainly give you a strong edge. As for the alpha feeling and libido increase, these are the top comments we receive from nearly every users.
I have heard that it can be used without cycling. Is it true?

pixeljr

pixeljr

Awards
And the alpha feeling is what I want to use it for.

As for OP, I tend to read that ppl run it 5 days on and 2 days off for 8 weeks. Wether or not you can run is longer, that answer is best left to a rep I think.

John33

Awards
Is it a good idea to stack Sustain Alpha (either version) with something like Test Powder? And which version of Sustain Alpha is "the best," if you will? My understanding is that the oral version of Sustain Alpha is more effective in term of how quickly it starts working and how much of it is absorbed, but I am not sure. Please elaborate... Thanks.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Go with Sustain Alpha TD. No one seems to like the oral version. The new Gel carrior should be awesome too.

Oral is much better on paper than in practice.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And the alpha feeling is what I want to use it for.

As for OP, I tend to read that ppl run it 5 days on and 2 days off for 8 weeks. Wether or not you can run is longer, that answer is best left to a rep I think.
You can run the product indefinitely, although if long term usage is desired, it is generally recommended to mini cycle by doing 5 days on 2 days off.

Is it a good idea to stack Sustain Alpha (either version) with something like Test Powder? And which version of Sustain Alpha is "the best," if you will? My understanding is that the oral version of Sustain Alpha is more effective in term of how quickly it starts working and how much of it is absorbed, but I am not sure. Please elaborate... Thanks.
The topical gel, in my opinion, will be significantly more effective than the oral. There is just something about topical Resveratrol that is a step up above oral.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im going to run it in about two months or so and see how it compares to sustain TD. TD is one of my favorite supplements so it will be hard to beat

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go with the new topical it is much more popular in terms of overall effectiveness, yes you can stack it with test powder, I do recommend that you run the entire TRS which includes SA as a natty stack for your goals though OP. HTS and I do have coupon codes as well

pixeljr

pixeljr

Awards
You can run the product indefinitely, although if long term usage is desired, it is generally recommended to mini cycle by doing 5 days on 2 days off.

The topical gel, in my opinion, will be significantly more effective than the oral. There is just something about topical Resveratrol that is a step up above oral.
Thx for the heads. That's how I plan to run it :)

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The new GEL is phenomenal -- it will dry and absorb extremely fast and begin making you feel good immediately.

This product should be a staple in every man's supplement stash -- because who doesn't want erections, better mood and better vasodilation all the time?

-Matt

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The new GEL is phenomenal -- it will dry and absorb extremely fast and begin making you feel good immediately.

This product should be a staple in every man's supplement stash -- because who doesn't want erections, better mood and better vasodilation all the time?

-Matt
Experienced all of the above on the original topical, looking forward to using this gel version in my upcoming PCT.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SA is my favorite transdermal, along with formestane of course. Had the smoothest recovery with the original sustain.

Thinking of giving the TRS a shot..

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SA is my favorite transdermal, along with formestane of course. Had the smoothest recovery with the original sustain.

Thinking of giving the TRS a shot..
Would like to hear your thoughts if you do try the TRS bud and don't hesitate to PM me or HTS for a discount