Good preworkout??

gibbons2

Awards
I'm looking for a good preworkout you guys have used for some good energy and pumps. I prefer stims. I've used jacked, c4, white flood, and napalm

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into prodigy by PNI...it will be released soon....nothing but fantastic reviews about it thus far...plus we have blueberry :)

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
look into maximize intense. really strong, but a balanced stim blend (doesn't hit too hard and no crash due to a time released effect) that gives awesome energy and focus, as well as adequate doses of performance enhancers (COP, agmatine, creatine, norvaline) for better pumps, and endurance.

I usually stack that with hemavol. The pumps are always insane, plus they both taste great too :D

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, Im new around here. My vote if you like a ton of stims goes to Animal Rage. That stuff will get even the most stim tolerant people (myself) incredibly energetic!

gibbons2

Awards
look into maximize intense. really strong, but a balanced stim blend (doesn't hit too hard and no crash due to a time released effect) that gives awesome energy and focus, as well as adequate doses of performance enhancers (COP, agmatine, creatine, norvaline) for better pumps, and endurance.

I usually stack that with hemavol. The pumps are always insane, plus they both taste great too :D
I'll have to look into that one. thanks!

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Look into prodigy by PNI...it will be released soon....nothing but fantastic reviews about it thus far...plus we have blueberry :)
Does your blueberry taste like blueberry or is it one that tastes oddly like popcorn

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Depending if you like heavy stims to smash PRs or smooth energy with INSANE pumps and vascularity! We have Muscle Marinade and our new ConDense with patent pending nitratene. It has been a hit so far and just came out. Logs should be up soon. Any questions let me know :)

Dru32

Awards
Personally addicted to nitro ncg. Tried marinade and couldn't choke it down but have friends that love it.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Personally addicted to nitro ncg. Tried marinade and couldn't choke it down but have friends that love it.
What flavor? I find its best to take with ice cold water! Mmmm lol

Dru32

Awards
What flavor? I find its best to take with ice cold water! Mmmm lol
I'm sure it was a punch. I think the main problem is that it smells like the powdered milk I used to feed a calf so it triggers a gag in me.
Miss that halovar though :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm sure it was a punch. I think the main problem is that it smells like the powdered milk I used to feed a calf so it triggers a gag in me.
Miss that halovar though :)
We have fresh fruit and cherry limeade now. Give it a go! Delicious! Or our ConDense! People are Lovin it

GHO5T

Awards
I'm looking for a good preworkout you guys have used for some good energy and pumps. I prefer stims. I've used jacked, c4, white flood, and napalm
stim: Maximize Intense, Nano Vapor, White Flood
non stim: Hemavol, Body Octane, Ultima

gibbons2

Awards
Depending if you like heavy stims to smash PRs or smooth energy with INSANE pumps and vascularity! We have Muscle Marinade and our new ConDense with patent pending nitratene. It has been a hit so far and just came out. Logs should be up soon. Any questions let me know :)
I've seen marinade but haven't tried it yet. Will def look into it

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
lboston

lboston

Awards

I second this! The serving size needed to get the affects is so minimal that you really get a lot for your money. I've been on the same tub for three or more months now. Grant it, I don't use it EVERY workout; just when I feel like I need a push.

boogyman

Awards
I use Focus XT, with 9 grams Citmal added. Great workouts.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
I've used jacke3d, flashover, bowel-xplode, nano vapor, really enjoying 1MR ATM. MM I really really wanna Try I'll buy next probably if I can sample it before even better. U could use revamp and reset ur tolerance to stims then almost any will feel great at 1 scoop

hoot72

Awards
I like c4. I couldnt get white flood down. It tasted like butt!! I also have tried assault and it seemed to be ok.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Craze for Stims hemavol for non stim both for a great stack.

gibbons2

Awards
I like c4. I couldnt get white flood down. It tasted like butt!! I also have tried assault and it seemed to be ok.
I feel the same! i got used to the white flood after awhile

gibbons2

Awards
I second this! The serving size needed to get the affects is so minimal that you really get a lot for your money. I've been on the same tub for three or more months now. Grant it, I don't use it EVERY workout; just when I feel like I need a push.
effective and a lot of servings, sweet! lol. I'm gonna look into it right now as a matter of fact lol.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Looks like you can handle DMAA... if you are on a tight budget then look for our original Maximize Intense (with DMAA)...can be found here at NutraPlanet for $20 (Fruit Punch)...thats less than 50 cents per serving....

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/iforce-nutrition/maximize-intense-45-servings.html

however, due to FDA's stance on DMAA, we removed DMAA and added Acacia to our Maximize Intense. Many users have reported that they prefer this version over the older/DMAA one.

if you are looking into something that provides energy and pumps all in just 1 scoop serving then this is what you want :)

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I have used a few in my time.I was never big on supplements. I have used CRAZE,Super pump Maxx,NO X,Black powder,jack3d,White Flood and had quit a few samples of MP assault and Animal Rage

By far CRAZE is the best,to be honest there is no competition.I cant believe how i praise this.Endurance,pumps and focus its all there..I take it on back,leg and chest day only.

gaspari is a close second,

But go with craze,**** is awesome.

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
If you havent tried Craze, i'd give that one a shot. It seems very popular now.. I've tried em all, c4, white flood, hemo, jack3d, assult.. im a pre workout junkie haha. When i tried Craze at a buddys house, holy ****. 12 hour long focus-energy-blasteverythingawayfeeling. Good stuff ;)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
If you havent tried Craze, i'd give that one a shot. It seems very popular now.. I've tried em all, c4, white flood, hemo, jack3d, assult.. im a pre workout junkie haha. When i tried Craze at a buddys house, holy ****. 12 hour long focus-energy-blasteverythingawayfeeling. Good stuff ;)
And a meth like come down... Have you tried Muscle Marinade?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Far from the truth bro...........i never crash from it.
Each and everyone is different... You can disagree as everyone has their opinion. For me I have done a lot of X in my day... Similar chem structure of meth... Same come down to me

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Each and everyone is different... You can disagree as everyone has their opinion. For me I have done a lot of X in my day... Similar chem structure of meth... Same come down to me
No doubt man...I respect your opinion..But yes,everyone is diff and reacts diff to certain substances...anyway,MM is still on my list :)

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Man with all the research people do on here for gear I'm surprised no one does it for Pre WO.

The fitness industry will screw you over and a common practice of 'pixy dusting' is diluting ingredients and hiding it behind terms such as proprietary blend or x factor mix, etc.

Go ahead and check and Pre workout from your local store and odds are it uses terms like I just mentioned. Legally they are not required to put in how much creatine, NO boosters or anything that they put in and 9 times out of ten of you email a company asking EXACTLY how much is in their product you'll get a shotty answer.

The BEST preworkout I ever had is something I made myself. If you bulk order offline you can buy a homemade Pre workout with whatever doses you want with whatever you want for the same price as any Pre made, only the best part is it will last you MONTHS as opposed to the average Pre made which is a month or two of your lucky.

I bough enough Pre workout for half a year with beta Alaline, citruline malate, Bcaas, caffeine, calcium pyruvate, creatine, and dextrose for the days I want some carbs and I can do legitimate doses of each and let me tell you, best workouts of my life. Way better than any supp out there. Don't waste money on premades unless you somehow can't manage to find 1 minute to mix up the separate powders every day.

Just my .02

gibbons2

Awards
everyone keeps saying craze is best. I'll have to check it out. I'm a preworkout junkie too lol

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
And a meth like come down... Have you tried Muscle Marinade?
MM is AWESOME!!!! The Cherry Limeade flavor actually tastes like Cherry Limeade you would get from Sonic (but better). It is by far the best PWO I've tried. I have tried...***'s Ravage, Jack3d, 1-MR and MM blowes all them out of the water.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Yea, I've had my run with X in the past.

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
Hey guys, Im new around here. My vote if you like a ton of stims goes to Animal Rage. That stuff will get even the most stim tolerant people (myself) incredibly energetic!
I like Rage mixed with either 1MR or Jack3d. For me Rage is more of a "focus" supplement than a stim. I do like Universal Shock Therapy though. Solid product from the same company.

gibbons2

Awards
muscle marinade or maximize intense?? in stuck in between these two.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
muscle marinade or maximize intense?? in stuck in between these two.
Both great products!!! Just took me more of Max Intense to get desired effects... MM is my PR setter ;-)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
If u go with max intense... peach Tea is my fav ;-)

Fresh Fruit is peoples choice in MM

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If u go with max intense... peach Tea is my fav ;-)

Fresh Fruit is peoples choice in MM
Peach tea is yum! I normally stick with fruit punch because it taste better mixed in my hemavol!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Nitrates work best for me personally. I need 2 grams of aggy to get a good pump