Good preworkout?? - AnabolicMinds.com

Good preworkout??

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member

Good preworkout??

I'm looking for a good preworkout you guys have used for some good energy and pumps. I prefer stims. I've used jacked, c4, white flood, and napalm

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Look into prodigy by PNI...it will be released soon....nothing but fantastic reviews about it thus far...plus we have blueberry
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

look into maximize intense. really strong, but a balanced stim blend (doesn't hit too hard and no crash due to a time released effect) that gives awesome energy and focus, as well as adequate doses of performance enhancers (COP, agmatine, creatine, norvaline) for better pumps, and endurance.

I usually stack that with hemavol. The pumps are always insane, plus they both taste great too
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey guys, Im new around here. My vote if you like a ton of stims goes to Animal Rage. That stuff will get even the most stim tolerant people (myself) incredibly energetic!
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923
    look into maximize intense. really strong, but a balanced stim blend (doesn't hit too hard and no crash due to a time released effect) that gives awesome energy and focus, as well as adequate doses of performance enhancers (COP, agmatine, creatine, norvaline) for better pumps, and endurance.

I usually stack that with hemavol. The pumps are always insane, plus they both taste great too
    I'll have to look into that one. thanks!
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Look into prodigy by PNI...it will be released soon....nothing but fantastic reviews about it thus far...plus we have blueberry
    Does your blueberry taste like blueberry or is it one that tastes oddly like popcorn
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Depending if you like heavy stims to smash PRs or smooth energy with INSANE pumps and vascularity! We have Muscle Marinade and our new ConDense with patent pending nitratene. It has been a hit so far and just came out. Logs should be up soon. Any questions let me know :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Personally addicted to nitro ncg. Tried marinade and couldn't choke it down but have friends that love it.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Dru32
    Personally addicted to nitro ncg. Tried marinade and couldn't choke it down but have friends that love it.
    What flavor? I find its best to take with ice cold water! Mmmm lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    What flavor? I find its best to take with ice cold water! Mmmm lol
    I'm sure it was a punch. I think the main problem is that it smells like the powdered milk I used to feed a calf so it triggers a gag in me.
    Miss that halovar though
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dru32

I'm sure it was a punch. I think the main problem is that it smells like the powdered milk I used to feed a calf so it triggers a gag in me.
    Miss that halovar though
    We have fresh fruit and cherry limeade now. Give it a go! Delicious! Or our ConDense! People are Lovin it
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by gibbons2 View Post
    I'm looking for a good preworkout you guys have used for some good energy and pumps. I prefer stims. I've used jacked, c4, white flood, and napalm
    stim: Maximize Intense, Nano Vapor, White Flood
    non stim: Hemavol, Body Octane, Ultima
  14. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Depending if you like heavy stims to smash PRs or smooth energy with INSANE pumps and vascularity! We have Muscle Marinade and our new ConDense with patent pending nitratene. It has been a hit so far and just came out. Logs should be up soon. Any questions let me know :-)
    I've seen marinade but haven't tried it yet. Will def look into it
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gibbons2

I've seen marinade but haven't tried it yet. Will def look into it
    Definitely bro! Any questions lemme know :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923

I second this! The serving size needed to get the affects is so minimal that you really get a lot for your money. I've been on the same tub for three or more months now. Grant it, I don't use it EVERY workout; just when I feel like I need a push.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.

I use Focus XT, with 9 grams Citmal added. Great workouts.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

I've used jacke3d, flashover, bowel-xplode, nano vapor, really enjoying 1MR ATM. MM I really really wanna Try I'll buy next probably if I can sample it before even better. U could use revamp and reset ur tolerance to stims then almost any will feel great at 1 scoop
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  198 lbs.

I like c4. I couldnt get white flood down. It tasted like butt!! I also have tried assault and it seemed to be ok.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Craze for Stims hemavol for non stim both for a great stack.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

PNI Prodigy
    PES R&D
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio
    PNI Prodigy
    This ^^^^
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  23. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by hoot72
    I like c4. I couldnt get white flood down. It tasted like butt!! I also have tried assault and it seemed to be ok.
    I feel the same! i got used to the white flood after awhile
  24. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by lboston

I second this! The serving size needed to get the affects is so minimal that you really get a lot for your money. I've been on the same tub for three or more months now. Grant it, I don't use it EVERY workout; just when I feel like I need a push.
    effective and a lot of servings, sweet! lol. I'm gonna look into it right now as a matter of fact lol.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by gibbons2 View Post
    Looks like you can handle DMAA... if you are on a tight budget then look for our original Maximize Intense (with DMAA)...can be found here at NutraPlanet for $20 (Fruit Punch)...thats less than 50 cents per serving....

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/i...-servings.html

however, due to FDA's stance on DMAA, we removed DMAA and added Acacia to our Maximize Intense. Many users have reported that they prefer this version over the older/DMAA one.

if you are looking into something that provides energy and pumps all in just 1 scoop serving then this is what you want
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I have used a few in my time.I was never big on supplements. I have used CRAZE,Super pump Maxx,NO X,Black powder,jack3d,White Flood and had quit a few samples of MP assault and Animal Rage

By far CRAZE is the best,to be honest there is no competition.I cant believe how i praise this.Endurance,pumps and focus its all there..I take it on back,leg and chest day only.

gaspari is a close second,

But go with craze,**** is awesome.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.

If you havent tried Craze, i'd give that one a shot. It seems very popular now.. I've tried em all, c4, white flood, hemo, jack3d, assult.. im a pre workout junkie haha. When i tried Craze at a buddys house, holy ****. 12 hour long focus-energy-blasteverythingawayfeeling. Good stuff
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by lizonsky View Post
    -blasteverythingawayfeeling
    lol
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lizonsky
    If you havent tried Craze, i'd give that one a shot. It seems very popular now.. I've tried em all, c4, white flood, hemo, jack3d, assult.. im a pre workout junkie haha. When i tried Craze at a buddys house, holy ****. 12 hour long focus-energy-blasteverythingawayfeeling. Good stuff
    And a meth like come down... Have you tried Muscle Marinade?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

And a meth like come down...
    Far from the truth bro...........i never crash from it.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    Far from the truth bro...........i never crash from it.
    Each and everyone is different... You can disagree as everyone has their opinion. For me I have done a lot of X in my day... Similar chem structure of meth... Same come down to me
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  32. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Each and everyone is different... You can disagree as everyone has their opinion. For me I have done a lot of X in my day... Similar chem structure of meth... Same come down to me
    No doubt man...I respect your opinion..But yes,everyone is diff and reacts diff to certain substances...anyway,MM is still on my list
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Man with all the research people do on here for gear I'm surprised no one does it for Pre WO.

The fitness industry will screw you over and a common practice of 'pixy dusting' is diluting ingredients and hiding it behind terms such as proprietary blend or x factor mix, etc.

Go ahead and check and Pre workout from your local store and odds are it uses terms like I just mentioned. Legally they are not required to put in how much creatine, NO boosters or anything that they put in and 9 times out of ten of you email a company asking EXACTLY how much is in their product you'll get a shotty answer.

The BEST preworkout I ever had is something I made myself. If you bulk order offline you can buy a homemade Pre workout with whatever doses you want with whatever you want for the same price as any Pre made, only the best part is it will last you MONTHS as opposed to the average Pre made which is a month or two of your lucky.

I bough enough Pre workout for half a year with beta Alaline, citruline malate, Bcaas, caffeine, calcium pyruvate, creatine, and dextrose for the days I want some carbs and I can do legitimate doses of each and let me tell you, best workouts of my life. Way better than any supp out there. Don't waste money on premades unless you somehow can't manage to find 1 minute to mix up the separate powders every day.

Just my .02
  34. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by lizonsky
    everyone keeps saying craze is best. I'll have to check it out. I'm a preworkout junkie too lol
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

And a meth like come down... Have you tried Muscle Marinade?
    MM is AWESOME!!!! The Cherry Limeade flavor actually tastes like Cherry Limeade you would get from Sonic (but better). It is by far the best PWO I've tried. I have tried...***'s Ravage, Jack3d, 1-MR and MM blowes all them out of the water.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yea, I've had my run with X in the past.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cary K
    Yea, I've had my run with X in the past.
    Ya it gets gritty lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  38. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Samples please!
  39. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by TyMan14
    Hey guys, Im new around here. My vote if you like a ton of stims goes to Animal Rage. That stuff will get even the most stim tolerant people (myself) incredibly energetic!
    I like Rage mixed with either 1MR or Jack3d. For me Rage is more of a "focus" supplement than a stim. I do like Universal Shock Therapy though. Solid product from the same company.
  40. New Member

muscle marinade or maximize intense?? in stuck in between these two.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need a good protein/energy bar for preworkout
    By mondata in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 10:29 PM
  2. Good non 1.3 preworkout
    By jtracy33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-07-2012, 10:45 PM
  3. Good preworkout meals
    By DALLASxBROWN in forum Recipes
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 01:02 AM
  4. Fun Fact...marshmellows good for you?
    By ChaseRoy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-20-2002, 03:16 AM
  5. Flax...taste Good?
    By ChaseRoy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-20-2002, 03:14 AM