Good preworkout??

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Good preworkout??


    I'm looking for a good preworkout you guys have used for some good energy and pumps. I prefer stims. I've used jacked, c4, white flood, and napalm


  2. Look into prodigy by PNI...it will be released soon....nothing but fantastic reviews about it thus far...plus we have blueberry
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  3. look into maximize intense. really strong, but a balanced stim blend (doesn't hit too hard and no crash due to a time released effect) that gives awesome energy and focus, as well as adequate doses of performance enhancers (COP, agmatine, creatine, norvaline) for better pumps, and endurance.

    I usually stack that with hemavol. The pumps are always insane, plus they both taste great too
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
    •   
       


  4. Hey guys, Im new around here. My vote if you like a ton of stims goes to Animal Rage. That stuff will get even the most stim tolerant people (myself) incredibly energetic!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923
    look into maximize intense. really strong, but a balanced stim blend (doesn't hit too hard and no crash due to a time released effect) that gives awesome energy and focus, as well as adequate doses of performance enhancers (COP, agmatine, creatine, norvaline) for better pumps, and endurance.

    I usually stack that with hemavol. The pumps are always insane, plus they both taste great too
    I'll have to look into that one. thanks!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Look into prodigy by PNI...it will be released soon....nothing but fantastic reviews about it thus far...plus we have blueberry
    Does your blueberry taste like blueberry or is it one that tastes oddly like popcorn

  7. Depending if you like heavy stims to smash PRs or smooth energy with INSANE pumps and vascularity! We have Muscle Marinade and our new ConDense with patent pending nitratene. It has been a hit so far and just came out. Logs should be up soon. Any questions let me know :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. Personally addicted to nitro ncg. Tried marinade and couldn't choke it down but have friends that love it.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Dru32
    Personally addicted to nitro ncg. Tried marinade and couldn't choke it down but have friends that love it.
    What flavor? I find its best to take with ice cold water! Mmmm lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    What flavor? I find its best to take with ice cold water! Mmmm lol
    I'm sure it was a punch. I think the main problem is that it smells like the powdered milk I used to feed a calf so it triggers a gag in me.
    Miss that halovar though

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Dru32

    I'm sure it was a punch. I think the main problem is that it smells like the powdered milk I used to feed a calf so it triggers a gag in me.
    Miss that halovar though
    We have fresh fruit and cherry limeade now. Give it a go! Delicious! Or our ConDense! People are Lovin it
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. Quote Originally Posted by gibbons2 View Post
    I'm looking for a good preworkout you guys have used for some good energy and pumps. I prefer stims. I've used jacked, c4, white flood, and napalm
    stim: Maximize Intense, Nano Vapor, White Flood
    non stim: Hemavol, Body Octane, Ultima

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Depending if you like heavy stims to smash PRs or smooth energy with INSANE pumps and vascularity! We have Muscle Marinade and our new ConDense with patent pending nitratene. It has been a hit so far and just came out. Logs should be up soon. Any questions let me know :-)
    I've seen marinade but haven't tried it yet. Will def look into it

  14. Quote Originally Posted by gibbons2

    I've seen marinade but haven't tried it yet. Will def look into it
    Definitely bro! Any questions lemme know :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  15. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923
    look into maximize intense. really strong, but a balanced stim blend (doesn't hit too hard and no crash due to a time released effect) that gives awesome energy and focus, as well as adequate doses of performance enhancers (COP, agmatine, creatine, norvaline) for better pumps, and endurance.

    I usually stack that with hemavol. The pumps are always insane, plus they both taste great too
    I second this! The serving size needed to get the affects is so minimal that you really get a lot for your money. I've been on the same tub for three or more months now. Grant it, I don't use it EVERY workout; just when I feel like I need a push.

  16. I use Focus XT, with 9 grams Citmal added. Great workouts.

  17. I've used jacke3d, flashover, bowel-xplode, nano vapor, really enjoying 1MR ATM. MM I really really wanna Try I'll buy next probably if I can sample it before even better. U could use revamp and reset ur tolerance to stims then almost any will feel great at 1 scoop

  18. I like c4. I couldnt get white flood down. It tasted like butt!! I also have tried assault and it seemed to be ok.

  19. Craze for Stims hemavol for non stim both for a great stack.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  20. PNI Prodigy
    PES R&D

  21. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio
    PNI Prodigy
    This ^^^^
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by hoot72
    I like c4. I couldnt get white flood down. It tasted like butt!! I also have tried assault and it seemed to be ok.
    I feel the same! i got used to the white flood after awhile

  23. Quote Originally Posted by lboston

    I second this! The serving size needed to get the affects is so minimal that you really get a lot for your money. I've been on the same tub for three or more months now. Grant it, I don't use it EVERY workout; just when I feel like I need a push.
    effective and a lot of servings, sweet! lol. I'm gonna look into it right now as a matter of fact lol.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by gibbons2 View Post
    I'm looking for a good preworkout you guys have used for some good energy and pumps. I prefer stims. I've used jacked, c4, white flood, and napalm
    Looks like you can handle DMAA... if you are on a tight budget then look for our original Maximize Intense (with DMAA)...can be found here at NutraPlanet for $20 (Fruit Punch)...thats less than 50 cents per serving....



    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/i...-servings.html


    however, due to FDA's stance on DMAA, we removed DMAA and added Acacia to our Maximize Intense. Many users have reported that they prefer this version over the older/DMAA one.


    if you are looking into something that provides energy and pumps all in just 1 scoop serving then this is what you want
    BPI Sports Nutrition forum/social media representative

  25. I have used a few in my time.I was never big on supplements. I have used CRAZE,Super pump Maxx,NO X,Black powder,jack3d,White Flood and had quit a few samples of MP assault and Animal Rage

    By far CRAZE is the best,to be honest there is no competition.I cant believe how i praise this.Endurance,pumps and focus its all there..I take it on back,leg and chest day only.

    gaspari is a close second,

    But go with craze,**** is awesome.

  26. If you havent tried Craze, i'd give that one a shot. It seems very popular now.. I've tried em all, c4, white flood, hemo, jack3d, assult.. im a pre workout junkie haha. When i tried Craze at a buddys house, holy ****. 12 hour long focus-energy-blasteverythingawayfeeling. Good stuff

  27. Quote Originally Posted by lizonsky View Post
    -blasteverythingawayfeeling
    lol

  28. Quote Originally Posted by lizonsky
    If you havent tried Craze, i'd give that one a shot. It seems very popular now.. I've tried em all, c4, white flood, hemo, jack3d, assult.. im a pre workout junkie haha. When i tried Craze at a buddys house, holy ****. 12 hour long focus-energy-blasteverythingawayfeeling. Good stuff
    And a meth like come down... Have you tried Muscle Marinade?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    And a meth like come down...
    Far from the truth bro...........i never crash from it.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    Far from the truth bro...........i never crash from it.
    Each and everyone is different... You can disagree as everyone has their opinion. For me I have done a lot of X in my day... Similar chem structure of meth... Same come down to me
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Each and everyone is different... You can disagree as everyone has their opinion. For me I have done a lot of X in my day... Similar chem structure of meth... Same come down to me
    No doubt man...I respect your opinion..But yes,everyone is diff and reacts diff to certain substances...anyway,MM is still on my list

  32. Man with all the research people do on here for gear I'm surprised no one does it for Pre WO.

    The fitness industry will screw you over and a common practice of 'pixy dusting' is diluting ingredients and hiding it behind terms such as proprietary blend or x factor mix, etc.

    Go ahead and check and Pre workout from your local store and odds are it uses terms like I just mentioned. Legally they are not required to put in how much creatine, NO boosters or anything that they put in and 9 times out of ten of you email a company asking EXACTLY how much is in their product you'll get a shotty answer.

    The BEST preworkout I ever had is something I made myself. If you bulk order offline you can buy a homemade Pre workout with whatever doses you want with whatever you want for the same price as any Pre made, only the best part is it will last you MONTHS as opposed to the average Pre made which is a month or two of your lucky.

    I bough enough Pre workout for half a year with beta Alaline, citruline malate, Bcaas, caffeine, calcium pyruvate, creatine, and dextrose for the days I want some carbs and I can do legitimate doses of each and let me tell you, best workouts of my life. Way better than any supp out there. Don't waste money on premades unless you somehow can't manage to find 1 minute to mix up the separate powders every day.

    Just my .02

  33. Quote Originally Posted by lizonsky
    If you havent tried Craze, i'd give that one a shot. It seems very popular now.. I've tried em all, c4, white flood, hemo, jack3d, assult.. im a pre workout junkie haha. When i tried Craze at a buddys house, holy ****. 12 hour long focus-energy-blasteverythingawayfeeling. Good stuff
    everyone keeps saying craze is best. I'll have to check it out. I'm a preworkout junkie too lol

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    And a meth like come down... Have you tried Muscle Marinade?
    MM is AWESOME!!!! The Cherry Limeade flavor actually tastes like Cherry Limeade you would get from Sonic (but better). It is by far the best PWO I've tried. I have tried...***'s Ravage, Jack3d, 1-MR and MM blowes all them out of the water.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Each and everyone is different... You can disagree as everyone has their opinion. For me I have done a lot of X in my day... Similar chem structure of meth... Same come down to me
    Yea, I've had my run with X in the past.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K
    Yea, I've had my run with X in the past.
    Ya it gets gritty lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  37. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Look into prodigy by PNI...it will be released soon....nothing but fantastic reviews about it thus far...plus we have blueberry
    Samples please!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by TyMan14
    Hey guys, Im new around here. My vote if you like a ton of stims goes to Animal Rage. That stuff will get even the most stim tolerant people (myself) incredibly energetic!
    I like Rage mixed with either 1MR or Jack3d. For me Rage is more of a "focus" supplement than a stim. I do like Universal Shock Therapy though. Solid product from the same company.

  39. muscle marinade or maximize intense?? in stuck in between these two.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need a good protein/energy bar for preworkout
    By mondata in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 11:29 PM
  2. Good non 1.3 preworkout
    By jtracy33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-07-2012, 11:45 PM
  3. Good preworkout meals
    By DALLASxBROWN in forum Recipes
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 02:02 AM
  4. Fun Fact...marshmellows good for you?
    By ChaseRoy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-20-2002, 04:16 AM
  5. Flax...taste Good?
    By ChaseRoy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-20-2002, 04:14 AM
Log in
Log in