Before and after pics..as well as support for methadrol xtreme PLEASE - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Before and after pics..as well as support for methadrol xtreme PLEASE

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Noshirt52
    stats are
    5'10
    weight is 185.5
    lifting experience 4 years
    No need for a PH @ 23,imo..id wait til atleast 25...next time befire u cycle be a bit more educated and have access to a serm.

  2. New Member
    Noshirt52's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    247
    Rep Power
    1488

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    No need for a PH @ 23,imo..id wait til atleast 25...next time befire u cycle be a bit more educated and have access to a serm.
    im going to be getting nolva or clomid. Going to do more research.
  3. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Noshirt52

    i have only taken sust250 about 4 years ago when first started lifting as a kick start. other then that all otc products. i diet and lift very seriously. i have been itching to do a ph tho. i have all my stuff ordered. i never do cycles and i want to try one out
    Sure thats very smart,take an anabolic substance when u first stary lifting and really know nothing about anything,lol..What a joke!!!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Noshirt52's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    247
    Rep Power
    1488

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    To me 100 still seems high. I normally.just recommend nolva at 20/20/10/10 or 40/20/20/10 or the like. I was thinking along the lines of 75/50/50/25 or so or is that not high enough for clomid?
    ive been reading right now and this seems to be what people are doing. thanks
  5. New Member
    Noshirt52's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    247
    Rep Power
    1488

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Sure thats very smart,take an anabolic substance when u first stary lifting and really know nothing about anything,lol..What a joke!!!
    never ever said it was smart. and i regret it now. its the reason i have my mild gyno. Why do u think im taking the precautions i am now?
  6. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

    No need for a PH @ 23,imo..id wait til atleast 25...next time befire u cycle be a bit more educated and have access to a serm.

    I tend to agree with the age but it is also much better than most who get on.here asking for advice.

    Also did you even read this thread at all? He hasn't started yet and has his serm on its way.
  7. New Member
    schismal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    373

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    150 is high for Clomid...could get ****ty sides I'd run 100/50/50/50
    Basically, the same. I usually take 100mg the first 2-3 days, then ride out the remaining 4 weeks at 50.
  8. New Member
    schismal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    373

    Reputation

    And also: great transformation bud!
  9. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    To me 100 still seems high. I normally.just recommend nolva at 20/20/10/10 or 40/20/20/10 or the like. I was thinking along the lines of 75/50/50/25 or so or is that not high enough for clomid?
    yeah for a PH/DS I do 50/25/25/25 or 50/50/25/25. But for AAS cycles, def bump it up to 100/50/50/50....it sucks, you will be an emotional mess, but its necessary. hell on 25mg per day I'm an emotional mess, just gets a bit worse on double that dose
  10. New Member
    Noshirt52's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    247
    Rep Power
    1488

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by schismal View Post
    And also: great transformation bud!
    thanks man i appeciate the compliment and help
  11. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

    Sure thats very smart,take an anabolic substance when u first stary lifting and really know nothing about anything,lol..What a joke!!!
    Also I notice that almost every thread you post in you rag on the OP. I believe that everyone makes mistakes, especially when they are younger but you sitting on your high horse helps no one. If you have no constructive criticisms or helpful advice (which I have seen neither from you since you joined) then do everyone a favor and don't log on.
  12. New Member
    Noshirt52's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    247
    Rep Power
    1488

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    yeah for a PH/DS I do 50/25/25/25 or 50/50/25/25. But for AAS cycles, def bump it up to 100/50/50/50....it sucks, you will be an emotional mess, but its necessary. hell on 25mg per day I'm an emotional mess, just gets a bit worse on double that dose
    ok so should i be going with nolva or clomid for my pct? i have my natural test booster ill be taking to help reboost my natural test but will nolva or clomid help suppress my natural production or increase my hpta?
  13. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Some mild PH's Erase Pro plus natty T-booster for 6 weeks with AI added in a few weeks in will do. hell with the androseries supposedly you can get away without the Erase Pro (and its SERM like qualities), and just use DAA/PS/Estrogen control.
  14. New Member
    Noshirt52's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    247
    Rep Power
    1488

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    Also I notice that almost every thread you post in you rag on the OP. I believe that everyone makes mistakes, especially when they are younger but you sitting on your high horse helps no one. If you have no constructive criticisms or helpful advice (which I have seen neither from you since you joined) then do everyone a favor and don't log on.
    thank you jim. If only he understood i do realize it was a mistake and i didnt know much back then
  15. New Member
    Noshirt52's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    247
    Rep Power
    1488

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Some mild PH's Erase Pro plus natty T-booster for 6 weeks with AI added in a few weeks in will do. hell with the androseries supposedly you can get away without the Erase Pro (and its SERM like qualities), and just use DAA/PS/Estrogen control.
    what is DAA/PS?
  16. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Noshirt52 View Post
    ok so should i be going with nolva or clomid for my pct? i have my natural test booster ill be taking to help reboost my natural test but will nolva or clomid help suppress my natural production or increase my hpta?
    Either one will work (at the appropriate dosage, they differ on the dosage necessary)....for 19-nors you should avoid nolva, but other than that? you can use either for the majority of PH/DS/AAS. whatever you can find, clomid is a bitch on sides though....nolva would most likely be much easier on the emotional sides. They both help kickstart your HPTA....an additional natty test booster will aid in natural test production....
  17. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Noshirt52 View Post
    what is DAA/PS?
    DAA= natty test booster
    PS = Phospatidyl Serine (a cortisol control agent)
  18. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Noshirt52

    what is DAA/PS?
    DAA is a test booster, a very effective one I might add, and with PS I am assuming he is referring to prolactin control of some kind.

    As for your other question it is my understanding that clomid is more effective for restoring HPTA while nolva is better for gyno treatment.

    Edit: nevermind he was referring to cortisol control, looking at it it makes more sense so I'm not sure what I was thinking.
  19. New Member
    Noshirt52's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    247
    Rep Power
    1488

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    DAA= natty test booster
    PS = Phospatidyl Serine (a cortisol control agent)
    AHHH ok. youve helped me alot and jim as well. Ill be purchasing some nolva and run that along with my test booster the day after my last 2 pills. Ill have an AI forma on hand. (spraying type). quick question. when on cycle if i see that the gyno starts to kick in like itchy nips or puffy should i spot spray the forma on that area only?
  20. New Member
    Noshirt52's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    247
    Rep Power
    1488

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    DAA is a test booster, a very effective one I might add, and with PS I am assuming he is referring to prolactin control of some kind.

    As for your other question it is my understanding that clomid is more effective for restoring HPTA while nolva is better for gyno treatment.
    ok jim thanks alot. im heading out for a bit now ill be back on soon
  21. New Member
    schismal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    373

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Noshirt52 View Post
    ok so should i be going with nolva or clomid for my pct? i have my natural test booster ill be taking to help reboost my natural test but will nolva or clomid help suppress my natural production or increase my hpta?
    Other folks can chime in with their opinions. But back when I started PHs, I'd read that clomid stood out slightly from the pack of SERMs in terms of recovering your HPA axis most quickly. I've never tried nolva though, and I'm not sure if I'd just stumbled onto some bro-science back then--since clomid has worked great, it's the only SERM I've used. Just FWIW.
  22. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Noshirt52

    AHHH ok. youve helped me alot and jim as well. Ill be purchasing some nolva and run that along with my test booster the day after my last 2 pills. Ill have an AI forma on hand. (spraying type). quick question. when on cycle if i see that the gyno starts to kick in like itchy nips or puffy should i spot spray the forma on that area only?
    The nolva should be all you need for gyno control
  23. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    DAA is a test booster, a very effective one I might add, and with PS I am assuming he is referring to prolactin control of some kind.

    As for your other question it is my understanding that clomid is more effective for restoring HPTA while nolva is better for gyno treatment.

    Edit: nevermind he was referring to cortisol control, looking at it it makes more sense so I'm not sure what I was thinking.
    clomid is 100% the better choice, agree. BUT it has such shytty sides, I hate it . and nolva was always a gyno treatment for me also, but its widely used nowadays for PCT
  24. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Oh, and here is the obligatory "this is supposed to be in anabolic section" comment.
  25. Senior Member
    machorox123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,488
    Rep Power
    141405

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Holy ****!!! Haha PA bro here northeast!
    Wait Northeast Philly?
  26. New Member
    Noshirt52's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    247
    Rep Power
    1488

    Reputation

    thanks for all the replys everyone. ill be using all of the info
  27. Senior Member
    roblasane's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    1016846

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    What do you do for abs?? Crunches with a tractor on your chest damn
    That's funny as hell!
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  28. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by machorox123

    Wait Northeast Philly?
    Northeast pa bro about 2 hours from Philly
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  29. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,596
    Rep Power
    2410150

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Noshirt52
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=63 925"/>
    heres my before and after as well.

    Please guys any help here is great
    Good job w/transformation.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Before and after pics
    By anabolicandre in forum Pics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 05:57 AM
  2. My before and after pics -
    By nick500 in forum Pics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2005, 04:37 PM
  3. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 01:49 PM
  4. Before and after pics(2 cycles)
    By curt2go in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 01:27 PM
  5. will be posting before and after pics soon
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-25-2002, 10:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in