DERMATHERM

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
I need to order some Dermatherm ASAP! But NP is out of stock... Does anyone know where I can order it and get it overnighted? And possibly have a coupon code for it?? Lol
I have 8 days until the competition!

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
yeah, there is another place we are not allowed to mention where you can get it too :D....but the best deal is at PP.com w/ coupon anyways. Or at least its a comparable deal.
Good stuff! Now PM that code!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You will be satisfied with this product if you are using it for 4 weeks or longer -- always give the body 3-4 days to clear ANY water retention from the Yohimbine hcl to see the true effects that have taken place.

-Matt

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, PP.com is the direct source and reps (myself and HTS) have coupon codes available. Here is a direct link to the new Dermatherm Gel in stock and shipping

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yes, PP.com is the direct source and reps (myself and HTS) have coupon codes available. Here is a direct link to the new Dermatherm Gel in stock and shipping
I got your back, sent him the code yesterday and a few others also wanted it via PM....I don't even get kickbacks or nuthin' either....I get a swift kick in the ass every once in a while though :D

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
I got it in yesterday and damn that **** burns like hell!!! And I feel like it caused a lot of water to go to my mid section

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got it in yesterday and damn that **** burns like hell!!! And I feel like it caused a lot of water to go to my mid section
Yohimbine causes water retention, which fades as the product wears off. If the heat is too much, you could attempt to start at a smaller dose and work your way up. You do gain a tolerance to the burning.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Yohimbine causes water retention, which fades as the product wears off. If the heat is too much, you could attempt to start at a smaller dose and work your way up. You do gain a tolerance to the burning.
Ok, thanks for the info! I took yesterday off from it and today I have no water on my stomach and it seems to have cut down some fat! I'm gonna use it again today but lower the dose!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I notice this as well, with eviscerate smolder, if I apply it to my lower chest, I get water retention on my lower/side chest...if I take a day off? it tightens up that day. got the new dermacrine in today....dries 10X better than the old recipe....but when you pump it on you gotta pump one at a time, or it will slide down your chest and abs and get everywhere lol...very slippery....the old one you could pump all three at once and it would stay close to in place before you got to spreading it....

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
I notice this as well, with eviscerate smolder, if I apply it to my lower chest, I get water retention on my lower/side chest...if I take a day off? it tightens up that day. got the new dermacrine in today....dries 10X better than the old recipe....but when you pump it on you gotta pump one at a time, or it will slide down your chest and abs and get everywhere lol...very slippery....the old one you could pump all three at once and it would stay close to in place before you got to spreading it....
Is this the new formula?
Bc I noticed it was very slippery too!

Attachments

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Is this the new formula?
Bc I noticed it was very slippery too!
yeah bottle look identical to the BPS dermacrine, dermacrine and dermatherm were both PP products...but BPS puts out the dermacrine now, not sure if they get it from PP then distribute it? or they started making it themselves? but the labels look very similar, and as you say the consistency of the contents are both slippery. which is good since it dries fast as hell now :D I'll take slippery and dries fast over oily/greasy and not slippery and takes forever to dry lol.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
yeah bottle look identical to the BPS dermacrine, dermacrine and dermatherm were both PP products...but BPS puts out the dermacrine now, not sure if they get it from PP then distribute it? or they started making it themselves? but the labels look very similar, and as you say the consistency of the contents are both slippery. which is good since it dries fast as hell now :D I'll take slippery and dries fast over oily/greasy and not slippery and takes forever to dry lol.
Yeah I just put it on. I think I'm gonna put it on when I have a empty stomach from now on. It made me feel a little sick to my stomach. Maybe Bc it's pulling water to that area and heating up.
It dries super fast and doesn't get all over my cloths!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got your back, sent him the code yesterday and a few others also wanted it via PM....I don't even get kickbacks or nuthin' either....I get a swift kick in the ass every once in a while though :D
Well we certainly appreciate it :)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Primordial makes it for BPS

Yeah I just put it on. I think I'm gonna put it on when I have a empty stomach from now on. It made me feel a little sick to my stomach. Maybe Bc it's pulling water to that area and heating up.
It dries super fast and doesn't get all over my cloths!

Some experience this with Yohimbine, but usually from oral dosing, strange from topical.

Mikey84

Mikey84

Awards
The directions advise 1-2 pumps per day but I was wondering if I could apply 2 pumps twice a day(AM & PM)??
Would this be advisable and make it more effective?

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
The directions advise 1-2 pumps per day but I was wondering if I could apply 2 pumps twice a day(AM & PM)??
If you can do that you are a total badass
Bc that **** burns me like crazy

Mikey84

Mikey84

Awards
If you can do that you are a total badass
Bc that **** burns me like crazy
LOL!!! Well, I've been using it for about 2 weeks (12days) and once you hit around the 10th day, you want feel the burn nearly as much!!

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
LOL!!! Well, I've been using it for about 2 weeks (12days) and once you hit around the 10th day, you want feel the burn nearly as much!!
Well I did it Monday... Took Tuesday then did it yesterday and took today off!
I can't handle it everyday lol
I will work up to it

Mikey84

Mikey84

Awards
Well I did it Monday... Took Tuesday then did it yesterday and took today off!
I can't handle it everyday lol
I will work up to it
BigTex , I just added 50mcg of clen divide between each 2 pumps and all I can say is HOLY $**t this stuff is amazing !!! It's literally incinerating those stubborn areas!!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I suppose you could but more is not necessarily better nor always warranted

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BigTex , I just added 50mcg of clen divide between each 2 pumps and all I can say is HOLY $**t this stuff is amazing !!! It's literally incinerating those stubborn areas!!
Good to hear keep us updated on your progress with it

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
I'm taking 120mcgs of clen with it going into these last two weeks before my next comp.
I'm gonna be applying it twice a day. Once before cardio in the morning, then shower.
Then before my work outs at night.
Then will was off around 10pm

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Oh I'm also taking T3.... I want to be 2-3% at this next show!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh I'm also taking T3.... I want to be 2-3% at this next show!

This should be interesting --- I would definitely do it EVERYDAY -- you will get more accustom to it that way trust me.

Do you have any pics from before you started it? Lets see before and after comparisons when its all said and done.

-Matt

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
This should be interesting --- I would definitely do it EVERYDAY -- you will get more accustom to it that way trust me.

Do you have any pics from before you started it? Lets see before and after comparisons when its all said and done.

-Matt
I'll post up pictures of my show this last weekend and then of my show in two weeks
Yeah I need to man up and put it
On every day... I'll clean the sand out of my vagg tonight and start tomorrow! Lol

Mikey84

Mikey84

Awards
yeah this mikey guy seems like a real ringer....and a certified mental case :D
Ringer: NO
Certified Mental Case: OH ABSOLUTELY!! LOL (thanks WarBird)

I guess I'm just use to the OG Eviscerate's burn and when I compare PP's Dermatherm Target and the level of its burning intensity.

Heretostudy and Ryansm as always, thanks for all your guys help and I will keep you posted on results!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards

I guess I'm just use to the OG Eviscerate's burn and when I compare PP's Dermatherm Target and the level of its burning intensity.

Heretostudy and Ryansm as always, thanks for all your guys help and I will keep you posted on results!
haha, yeah it was actually a compliment :D.....Eviscerate smolder has zero burning effect on me....never used the OG though, I'm sure it burns from what i've heard.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

No problem buddy!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I suppose you could but more is not necessarily better nor always warranted
Also agree with Ryan, I wouldn't dose more than once daily.
PP always offers plenty of the targeted ingredients in our products for results not to mention it is of the highest quality so in most cases the recommended dose is the best dose and it keeps things cheaper that way:)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PP always offers plenty of the targeted ingredients in our products for results not to mention it is of the highest quality so in most cases the recommended dose is the best dose and it keeps things cheaper that way:)
Especially when you look at the amount of actives. Androhard has 4-5x the average per serving amount of actives compared to most 'stano' products.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Ok guys I'm using it twice a day now and when I put it on before cardio, I put a waist belt on as well! Seeing results with it too!
I'm thinking i will cut it out 4 days before the contest.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys I'm using it twice a day now and when I put it on before cardio, I put a waist belt on as well! Seeing results with it too!
I'm thinking i will cut it out 4 days before the contest.
Yes 4 days is plenty of time to clear any water they may have accumulated...even though I feel it has a diuretic effect to be honest...

-Matt

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Yes 4 days is plenty of time to clear any water they may have accumulated...even though I feel it has a diuretic effect to be honest...

-Matt
Have you ever heard of Lasix? My friend has a bunch and I was considering taking it thursday night before the contest then that Friday morning. Prejuding isn't until Saturday at 8am

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Have you ever heard of Lasix? My friend has a bunch and I was considering taking it thursday night before the contest then that Friday morning. Prejuding isn't until Saturday at 8am
lasix will make you piss like a racehorse, a racehorse who has to piss really bad all the time :D....but they most likely test for it (will they be testing you?). its an Rx drug.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
lasix will make you piss like a racehorse, a racehorse who has to piss really bad all the time :D....but they most likely test for it (will they be testing you?). its an Rx drug.
I just did europa and they didn't do any type of testing
So Idk if they will at the heart of Texas or not.
I really can't imagine they would.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I just did europa and they didn't do any type of testing
So Idk if they will at the heart of Texas or not.
I really can't imagine they would.
oh, then by all means take it...matter of fact take two of them (40mg each time), one morning and one early afternoon :D i have an assload of them myself from a prior prescription I filled and didn't use/need for many months. also zaroxolyn, which stacks well with lasix, REALLY makes you piss out a few gallons....

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
oh, then by all means take it...matter of fact take two of them (40mg each time), one morning and one early afternoon :D i have an assload of them myself from a prior prescription I filled and didn't use/need for many months. also zaroxolyn, which stacks well with lasix, REALLY makes you piss out a few gallons....
They are 40mg tablets. So I'll take one thursday night, friday morning and then Friday afternoon.
And wake up looking peeled as **** Saturday morning!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
They are 40mg tablets. So I'll take one thursday night, friday morning and then Friday afternoon.
And wake up looking peeled as **** Saturday morning!
Don't take it at night. you will be up all night every 15-20 minutes pissing urgently. not fun. lasts for many many hours. unless you are gonna be up anyways that is.

and if they ask you to piss in a cup at the show? your gonna shyt your pants and give them 2 samples to work with :D