RecoverPro...shiz rocks

1. RecoverPro...shiz rocks

Just received a full tub of RecoverPro I won in a contest on the forums. Wanted to post my opinion of the product.

Product: Lemon

Taste
    9/10... Near perfect (if not) perfect taste. The lemon is fantastic. I like it a lot more than the berry one but that's only a personal opinion. They are both easy drinkable though. The lemon is more smooth. I made my grandma try it and she said "tastes like lemonade with a Wang to it" ... I said "you mean tang?" "no, Wang" ... There's the most politically correct evaluation you will ever get on the forums.

Mix ability
    10/10.
    For one scoop, it mixed great with 8+ oz water... That's perfect to sip on intraworkout or post workout before or with your post workout meal.

Ingredients
    9/10
    4:1:1
    Luecine high ratio is very good for the price. I've read studies that suggest 8:1 but when you get that high, mix ability is sacrificed (at least with the 8:1:1 I've tried). 4:1:1 is great when you keep in mind the taste, mix ability and price of the product.

Servings
    10/10
    There aren't many BCAAs out there that give you so much bang for your buck. At least not ones of this quality. I plan to add this to my staples...

Value
    10/10
    The price is fair, the servings are abundant, the ratio is good, the taste is good, the company is reputable, the Reps on the forums are awesome... It's a win/win situation. I'm not just saying that because I got the tub for free. This was not a requirement for the contest either. I wouldn't taint my reputation on this forum if I didn't believe this.

Also received some samples... I'll critique them later next week.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

2. Just ordered a big tub of it in berry flavor. I usually just dump flavored bcaa powder in my mouth and chase it with water but recoverpro is one of the few i'll drink. Loving AI, always get a boatload of samples from them with each order.......and a little green army man(not sure what that's all about)

3. Quote Originally Posted by sharperunner
    Just ordered a big tub of it in berry flavor. I usually just dump flavored bcaa powder in my mouth and chase it with water but recoverpro is one of the few i'll drink. Loving AI, always get a boatload of samples from them with each order.......and a little green army man(not sure what that's all about)
    The lemon is really smooth. The berry is a lil tart... Still drinkable though.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88

The lemon is really smooth. The berry is a lil tart... Still drinkable though.
    Try mixing a scoop of each flavor. So good!

5. Quote Originally Posted by topcop8p8 View Post
    Try mixing a scoop of each flavor. So good!
    luckily, I have a sample of the raspberry...I'll do that tomorrow. Good idea.

6. I do the same just put water in mouth and chase it, saves me time and makes sure I get all the bcaa's and it still has a good taste this way

Thank you for posting your review-it means a lot
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

7. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton
    I do the same just put water in mouth and chase it, saves me time and makes sure I get all the bcaa's and it still has a good taste this way

Thank you for posting your review-it means a lot
    I tried that with protein a couple days ago and then ran out of water halfway through. Cotton mouth!

Similar Forum Threads

1. This cycle should ROCK - my final plan!
    By IHateGymMorons in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2004, 02:35 PM
  2. need help with food n shiz... read
    By shab4life in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-23-2003, 11:07 PM
  3. Best Metal/Rock band for the gym..
    By good_guye28 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-31-2003, 11:41 AM
  4. Why Palestinians throw rocks