New to Supplements and the site looking for advice!

AdamRiggs

Awards
First of all hello everyone! I am not new to weight loss and exercise but an pretty new to supplements. A little back story, about 3 months ago after years of inactivity and the worst diet of any human being on earth I was up to an all time high 251lbs. I decided it was time for a change and since then have gotten myself down to 205. My weight loss stagnated around 220 so I increased my weight lifting and started taking Whey Protein (wheybolic, and now Gold Standard). I have stagnated again around 205-208 so I have added a few more supps in hopes of jump starting my fat loss again.

I am trying to get down to 190 and then build back up 10-15lbs of lean muscle. As of right now my routine for supps is: oxylite Pro right upon waking and 30 min later a whey shake for breakfast with fruit. Then nothing with lunch. Another oxylite pro right before the gym @5, Modern Bcaa intra workout followed by another whey shake 20min after I lift my last weight.

My diet and exercise are fine, I am mainly looking for advice with my supplement routine. I was thinking about adding an oxylite pro about 20 min before my lunch to keep it going all day. That would make 3 a day (the maximum recommended) and I would be taking them at 6:45Am, 12:45pm, and 5:15 PM.

Any advice/feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and sorry if this is unclear or jumbled (I'm writing it at my desk at work trying to look busy).

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would take a look at Erase Pro stacked with the newest product Alphamine, both by PES. Also, it won't hurt to put at least a summary of your training and diet up here. Helps to get input wherever you can.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
avoid ***(G.N.C) at all costs..and congrats on your weight lose..keep up the good work!!!!!!

JosNYC

Awards
First of all hello everyone! I am not new to weight loss and exercise but an pretty new to supplements. A little back story, about 3 months ago after years of inactivity and the worst diet of any human being on earth I was up to an all time high 251lbs. I decided it was time for a change and since then have gotten myself down to 205. My weight loss stagnated around 220 so I increased my weight lifting and started taking Whey Protein (wheybolic, and now Gold Standard). I have stagnated again around 205-208 so I have added a few more supps in hopes of jump starting my fat loss again.

I am trying to get down to 190 and then build back up 10-15lbs of lean muscle. As of right now my routine for supps is: oxylite Pro right upon waking and 30 min later a whey shake for breakfast with fruit. Then nothing with lunch. Another oxylite pro right before the gym @5, Modern Bcaa intra workout followed by another whey shake 20min after I lift my last weight.

My diet and exercise are fine, I am mainly looking for advice with my supplement routine. I was thinking about adding an oxylite pro about 20 min before my lunch to keep it going all day. That would make 3 a day (the maximum recommended) and I would be taking them at 6:45Am, 12:45pm, and 5:15 PM.

Any advice/feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and sorry if this is unclear or jumbled (I'm writing it at my desk at work trying to look busy).
I used this stack OEP & Erase pro and went from 204 to 185. Still working at getting down to 170 then building from there. My experience with OEP was that it kept me up at night if I took it past 3pm. Instead I started taking 2 upon awaking and the other one 7 hours later.... Worked like a charm. You seem on track for sustained, prolonged weight loss. Light cardio in the morning -as little as 15 minutes, 5 days a week - dials up the fatburning.