Aniracetam or Piracetam

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I think I have narrowed it down to these to. Which one would you choose for social anxiety and public speaking. New job has some public speaking and I get alot of anxiety over it but seem to do well once I get going

So which compund would help ? What Dose ? What brand/ Product

Cheers

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
My ability to articulate thoughts actually decreases with consumption of any racetam. But aniracetam would be the best option of the two, at 1.5g daily.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Really thats good to know and something to watch for. Does it need to be taken with Choline ? also what brand do you reccomend aniracetam seems alittle harder to find in caps

broons

Awards
  • Established
Aniracetam seems to be more anxiolytic. Try it without choline at first. If you get headaches, then maybe work in some CDP choline.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Aniracetam seems to be more anxiolytic. Try it without choline at first. If you get headaches, then maybe work in some CDP choline.
Ok will try that . Do you have a link to where it can be purchased. I found a few on amazon but they were sold out

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
My ability to articulate thoughts actually decreases with consumption of any racetam. But aniracetam would be the best option of the two, at 1.5g daily.
hmmm.. would you consider that a side and still recommend racetams for the other cognitive benefits?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have yet to find anything that works better than Ani for anxiety and public speaking. Articulation, recall, and processing all increases. Check out the Noot thread in over 35 and it is a winner by just about everyone. It's my go-to for big presentations and speaking functions.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to find anything that works better than Ani for anxiety and public speaking. Articulation, recall, and processing all increases. Check out the Noot thread in over 35 and it is a winner by just about everyone. It's my go-to for big presentations and speaking functions.
At what dosage are you taking pre speech? And with choline?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take it everyday because I host conferences and conduct executive meetings 4 days a week. Never know when! My stack is 750mg ani (always take with a good fatty meal), 300mg Alpha-GPC, 100 mg L-theanine, and 120mg Rhodiola twice a day.

L-theanine I have taken for years and it really just calms the mind with a good alpha wave energy.
Ani and Alpha I can feel come on about 20-30 min after taking it. It creates a mental energy and I immediately feel clear in my thinking and I never find myself searching for words, they just are there.
Rhodiola is great for energy and stress relief in general.

broons

Awards
  • Established
I know where to get quality racetams. Are we allowed to give out that info or is it against forum rules?

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Ahh I'm taking 1g of ani after breakfast with 250mg of CDP-Choline. Then 4 hours later I'm 500mg of ani and 250mg of CDP-Choline. In the morning I get the mental energy and it seems like my speech is a tiny bit better but I've experienced a tiny speech articulation decline but not that noticeable. My memory is what I want and i believe after 2 months of being on it, I can say that I've noticed that I have been recalling some of my memories with more ease, not a big difference but enough to were I notice. It's more around the lines of reading studies about certain ingredients and the mechanisms on how it works.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit up a user on here named Tuberman. He is really into the studies and could likely break down just about every detail you could ever want or not want. Lol. He is heavy into noots and loves Ani.

broons

Awards
  • Established
You can also look into a combo of Uridine, choline and dha. Can have a very nootropic like effect also can be anti depressive I believe.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the suggestion. Always down to read, ask members, and of course expand the knowledge. Mr.cooper is pretty knowledgable on the subject as well and has definitely allowed me to expand my interest in this type of stuff.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Cyrus/I have both used racetams extensively. Cyrus more so than I.

Oxiracetam is the only racetam I ever had success w/ writing and speaking based assignments. Ani/Pir were not helpful in this manner.

I'd avoid of these, perhaps some Phenibut XT for social anxiety.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Just depends on the person and how they are wired. You cannot make overly broad recommendations about Noots, rather you can only share experiences and make suggestions. Ani does wonders for me..increases word recall, articulation, writing skills, and really decreases my social anxiety. Piracetam makes me wired and ADD. Some very clear and powerful thinking but not very focused...and the insomnia is terrible. I can sleep well on Ani.

Just tried Noopept...whoa. Heavy duty stuff, very racey state of mind with extreme focus...but insomnia kinda ruins it for me. Will continue to experiment further with it to search for a sweet spot.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Isn't noopept like 1000x stronger than piracetam? I'm tempted to try it but I'm still a noob to nootropics. Don't wanna go overboard.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Well, that's what they claim..but you have to ask what "1000X more powerful" actually means. I think it basically refers to dosing...Piracetam takes 2-4 grams per day, Noopept is 20-40mg. Noopept should be taken with caution and use a mg accurate scale to get precise dosing.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Well yea.. Understandable, just reading studies and information on it. Seems like a pretty nice racetam. Still digging further and further, coming up with questions about it, and trying to find the answers. I love the information on everything I read but I have to keep in mind if the sources are legit for information.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I had trouble finding legit info on Noopept as well. LOTS of anecdotal user testimonies, but next to nothing in terms of solid research. Basically makes me think it's a quasi designer drug, albeit one with a seemingly benevolent track record so far.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just depends on the person and how they are wired. You cannot make overly broad recommendations about Noots, rather you can only share experiences and make suggestions.
Very good point indeed. I have tried Ani, Oxi, and Pir. Some people love piracetam- I hate it. It makes me grouchy and super tired no matter the brand or dose. Noots are a curious thing in the way that they affect people. I have turned many people on to Ani and they love it, but on the self same hand, I know 2-3 people that can't take it because it actually makes them very anxious and hyper.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Thanks of posting in my thread. Which brand Aniracetam do you reccomend? I found some on ebay/amazon but want to make sure I'm getting a decent brand/doasage

Cheers

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
Try Piracetam first
..for these reasons..

-Longer Half Life
-Cheaper

IMO its a bit of a hit or miss.. Unfortunately I found that I respond well to Pramiracetam @ 700~ mg + per dosage.. unlike Aniracetam or Piracetam
though I read waaaaay slower than usual

Smart Powders sells -Oxi -Prami -Ani (cheapest place I've found
Cerebral Health sells -Piracetam -Noopept etc (All of them I think but they over price alot)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only place I could find that was ebay not a fan of supps off ebay though
No prob, Ive been buying from them for a year with good success. Also, I buy from them off amazon if that makes any difference.

seank88

Awards
piracetam for algebra?

i been trying to learn algebra for 10 years now. since 8th grade.. i cant do it.. its not sinking in, i guess i have a bad learning disability

i just started using 2400 mg of peracitam and day with 800 mg of choline. also using sharp mind from solaray and taking some fish oil..

will this stuff help me learn or understand math more easily? or can you recommend something that will help my brain make sense of this stuff? ..

thanks for any and all help

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
i been trying to learn algebra for 10 years now. since 8th grade.. i cant do it.. its not sinking in, i guess i have a bad learning disability

i just started using 2400 mg of peracitam and day with 800 mg of choline. also using sharp mind from solaray and taking some fish oil..

will this stuff help me learn or understand math more easily? or can you recommend something that will help my brain make sense of this stuff? ..

thanks for any and all help
I mean no offense at all by this post but if you've been trying to learn algebra for 8 years, you probably do have a learning disability. Supplements may optimize cognitive function but they won't help you learn algebra.

seank88

Awards
I mean no offense at all by this post but if you've been trying to learn algebra for 8 years, you probably do have a learning disability. Supplements may optimize cognitive function but they won't help you learn algebra.
No offense taken. i know its not guna help me learn it. but any drug that can atleast give me a fighting chance or a bit of an advantage would be awesome. i mean i wanna try this and if it dosesnt help. then try provigil or something. but i just wanted to know if anyone on here had any changes in their learning abilities from any of these supplements or drugs..

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
No offense taken. i know its not guna help me learn it. but any drug that can atleast give me a fighting chance or a bit of an advantage would be awesome. i mean i wanna try this and if it dosesnt help. then try provigil or something. but i just wanted to know if anyone on here had any changes in their learning abilities from any of these supplements or drugs..
Stimulants, Ritalin, Adderall all that prescription shizz

earcaraxe

Awards
I run Smarter Nootropics which is just a research site about nootropics and I've spent a lot of time researching the different members of the racetam family. Piracetam is definitely the most studied of all of the racetams, but it's also one of the weakest. Aniracetam is good because its more potent than Piracetam by weight and it's also got a stimulant action on the AMPA gateways. I definitely want to suggest Noopept, which is great, it works very powerfully in very low dosages and can be taken sublingually. I also would like to suggest pramiracetam which has been studied pretty well and is also more effective than Piracetam by weight.

My top 2 would be noopept followed by aniracetam though. Hope this info helps!

rosaline

rosaline

Awards
I would totally recommended Aniracetam in your situation. It's done wonders for me! When I got my new job.. I'm constantly having to speak in front of people and get things ready to say and etc.. (the worst part of my job!) & it used to literally make me break down.. but when a friend of mine introduced me to Aniracetam.. it was amazzzzzzing! I'm using JL Nootropics.. I love it! <3

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I enjoyed Aniracetam as well I'd go with this one first then try the other

kateean2

Awards
Really thats good to know and something to watch for.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would totally recommended Aniracetam in your situation. It's done wonders for me! When I got my new job.. I'm constantly having to speak in front of people and get things ready to say and etc.. (the worst part of my job!) & it used to literally make me break down.. but when a friend of mine introduced me to Aniracetam.. it was amazzzzzzing! I'm using JL Nootropics.. I love it! <3
I've recommended Aniracetam to more people than I can think of and all but one has had amazing results. I've used JL for the last year or so and they are incredible with the delivery speed. Solid product. I recently tried some from NeuroWave and have been very happy with it. Slower delivery, but cheaper and same quality.

murk01

murk01

Awards
never tried any noots, r they just hyped up stims?

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Check out Demiurge, it is very effective and it personally helped me become more outgoing and social

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Piracetam with Focus XT works well for me. I've using half a scoop of Focus XT and 2 grams of Piractem over the last couple of weeks and I've noticed my cognition has improved. I'm able to capture and process concepts quicker and with less effort. Aniracetam was less consistent for me - sometimes my verbal fluency would increase and I would be on point speaking to people. Other times it would leave me a little dazed - but when it worked it was impressive.

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Piracetam with Focus XT works well for me. I've using half a scoop of Focus XT and 2 grams of Piractem over the last couple of weeks and I've noticed my cognition has improved. I'm able to capture and process concepts quicker and with less effort. Aniracetam was less consistent for me - sometimes my verbal fluency would increase and I would be on point speaking to people. Other times it would leave me a little dazed - but when it worked it was impressive.
You ever try Phenylpiracetam, it is much more effective then Piracetam. If you are interested, Demiurge is a great option for this.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Aniracetam > Piracetam per my use. I noticed absolutely nothing from the latter, at various doses as well as with/without choline.

Bodikua

Awards
Hi all, first time posting and had a question regarding the choline use... do nootropics and choline just compliment each other well, or does the choline counteract some sort of effect caused by the noots?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The explanation I keep reading is that racetams ramp up choline use in the brain and "use them up" faster. If you are deficient in choline, as many people are, then you will get side effects like foggy thinking, headaches, sleep disturbances etc.

The hard part about dosing is that you won't know what, if any, level of choline dosing you need until you basically feel out the effects.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I first started taking Noots a couple years ago, I tried it without any extra Choline and found that I had pounding ones on Ani, but not on Piracetam or Oxiracetam. I ended up preferring Ani for my intended purposes and started with a low 250 mg Choline Bitrate source. It helped the headaches, but I found that I had much better effects from Alpha-GPC.

Personally, I always believe in starting low and ramping up, rather than overloading and trying to back down.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
You ever try Phenylpiracetam, it is much more effective then Piracetam. If you are interested, Demiurge is a great option for this.
I haven't no. Would you recommend it? What are its effects compared to regular piracetam?

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
I haven't no. Would you recommend it? What are its effects compared to regular piracetam?
Definitely would! The effects are about 30x more potent, and it makes for quite the amazing study/focus aid. You can expect to feel more alert, clear headed, and zoned in on whatever task you are working on.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Piracetam is indeed strong, and works well both for preworkout or just regular nuero-enhancement

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
They both do very different things in terms of effects, IMO. For myself I found Aniracetam to be excellent for communication, logical reasoning, focus and as an antidepressant/anxiliotic. This is primarily due to the receptors it effects: Dopamine D2, Serotonin 5ht2a and Nicotinic acetylcholine receptors. It's the closest thing, focus wise, to Adderall out there. Piracetam on the other hand did nothing for me in terms of focus, motivation and logical thinking. It does however haves profound effect on creativity and emotional processing. the effects of Aniracetam only last roughly 2 hours for me so reposing became an issue, piracetam lasted closer to 5-6 hours. Alpha-GPC was my choline source of choice for either one.