Aniracetam or Piracetam

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Piracetam with Focus XT works well for me. I've using half a scoop of Focus XT and 2 grams of Piractem over the last couple of weeks and I've noticed my cognition has improved. I'm able to capture and process concepts quicker and with less effort. Aniracetam was less consistent for me - sometimes my verbal fluency would increase and I would be on point speaking to people. Other times it would leave me a little dazed - but when it worked it was impressive.

2. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Piracetam with Focus XT works well for me. I've using half a scoop of Focus XT and 2 grams of Piractem over the last couple of weeks and I've noticed my cognition has improved. I'm able to capture and process concepts quicker and with less effort. Aniracetam was less consistent for me - sometimes my verbal fluency would increase and I would be on point speaking to people. Other times it would leave me a little dazed - but when it worked it was impressive.
    You ever try Phenylpiracetam, it is much more effective then Piracetam. If you are interested, Demiurge is a great option for this.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Aniracetam > Piracetam per my use. I noticed absolutely nothing from the latter, at various doses as well as with/without choline.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Hi all, first time posting and had a question regarding the choline use... do nootropics and choline just compliment each other well, or does the choline counteract some sort of effect caused by the noots?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

The explanation I keep reading is that racetams ramp up choline use in the brain and "use them up" faster. If you are deficient in choline, as many people are, then you will get side effects like foggy thinking, headaches, sleep disturbances etc.

The hard part about dosing is that you won't know what, if any, level of choline dosing you need until you basically feel out the effects.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

When I first started taking Noots a couple years ago, I tried it without any extra Choline and found that I had pounding ones on Ani, but not on Piracetam or Oxiracetam. I ended up preferring Ani for my intended purposes and started with a low 250 mg Choline Bitrate source. It helped the headaches, but I found that I had much better effects from Alpha-GPC.

Personally, I always believe in starting low and ramping up, rather than overloading and trying to back down.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Veritatis View Post
    You ever try Phenylpiracetam, it is much more effective then Piracetam. If you are interested, Demiurge is a great option for this.
    I haven't no. Would you recommend it? What are its effects compared to regular piracetam?
  8. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    I haven't no. Would you recommend it? What are its effects compared to regular piracetam?
    Definitely would! The effects are about 30x more potent, and it makes for quite the amazing study/focus aid. You can expect to feel more alert, clear headed, and zoned in on whatever task you are working on.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Piracetam is indeed strong, and works well both for preworkout or just regular nuero-enhancement
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Answers

They both do very different things in terms of effects, IMO. For myself I found Aniracetam to be excellent for communication, logical reasoning, focus and as an antidepressant/anxiliotic. This is primarily due to the receptors it effects: Dopamine D2, Serotonin 5ht2a and Nicotinic acetylcholine receptors. It's the closest thing, focus wise, to Adderall out there. Piracetam on the other hand did nothing for me in terms of focus, motivation and logical thinking. It does however haves profound effect on creativity and emotional processing. the effects of Aniracetam only last roughly 2 hours for me so reposing became an issue, piracetam lasted closer to 5-6 hours. Alpha-GPC was my choline source of choice for either one.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I am one of the lucky ones in that the effects of Ani last about 5-6 hours for me. Primary recall and logical thinking peak from 1-3 hours and then the anxiolytic effect is left for the remainder. I found that being on it for the length of time that I have, I can skip a day or 2 and still have the anxiolytic feeling.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I am one of the lucky ones in that the effects of Ani last about 5-6 hours for me. Primary recall and logical thinking peak from 1-3 hours and then the anxiolytic effect is left for the remainder. I found that being on it for the length of time that I have, I can skip a day or 2 and still have the anxiolytic feeling.
    Nice! 5-6 hours of Aniracetam's effects would be superb! It's truly an amazing supplement. Definitely enhances abstract thinking, especially during hyper focus can't look away from the computer screen there's something else I need to learn don't talk to me or I'll cut your head off the worlds about to end Adderall moments..... Guess you gotta be Addy'er to understand, lol.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks to all for the most excellent info!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 09:34 PM
  2. piracetam with food or empty stomach?
    By xxterxx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 12:59 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 08:58 AM
  4. Picamilon and or Piracetam ???
    By ALUISLUGO in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 02:58 PM
  5. Piracetam VS Aniracetam
    By Hyde12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12