How does Methyl Synephrine differ from Synephrine HCL?

uvawahoowa

Awards
Which is better to take pre cardio or pre workout to enhance fat loss? Looking forward to my next recomp, just wondering which if either would be better to use.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Methyl Synephrine is 100000x better than regular synephrine.

The addition of the methyl group on the alpha carbon of synephrine GREATLY changes the pharmacokinetics of the compound, its apples to oranges compares to regular synephrine.

MS + Caffeine is seriously almost like running EC stack.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So if I am dosing 300mg caff preworkout right now, how would that change if adding your MS to the mix?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So if I am dosing 300mg caff preworkout right now, how would that change if adding your MS to the mix?
More stimulation, better fat loss from beta adrenergic activation, etc.

It's extremely cheap & effective

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Misunderstood my question but those will be appreciated effects for sure. How much MS would you dose with the 300mg of caff or would you pull back the caff dose and then add the MS?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I heard people don't "feel" stimulated from MS....

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Methyl Synephrine is 100000x better than regular synephrine.

The addition of the methyl group on the alpha carbon of synephrine GREATLY changes the pharmacokinetics of the compound, its apples to oranges compares to regular synephrine.

MS + Caffeine is seriously almost like running EC stack.
Kinetically they are actually very similar, but the b-receptor binding affinity for MS en vivo is much greater than that of synephrine. Synthetic supplements MS is a great addition to caffeine and really second only to EC stack, due to lower potency and lack of CNS penetration on the part of MS.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It is not a CNS stimulant since it cannot penetrate the BBB. That does not mean it is not exerting lipolytic, and even ergogenic, effects.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Misunderstood my question but those will be appreciated effects for sure. How much MS would you dose with the 300mg of caff or would you pull back the caff dose and then add the MS?
Try 200mg caffeine with 120mg MS.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've been dosing 30mg pre workout with 100mg caffeine and 1 AT2, is the MS too low to be effective?
The effects are dose-dependent but I'd like to see you get at least 60mg since that is the studied low-dose in the therapeutic window.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
The effects are dose-dependent but I'd like to see you get at least 60mg since that is the studied low-dose in the therapeutic window.
okay gonna up it pre-cardio Friday. gonna do 100/60/1t2. I'm using these with dermatherm to help get cut before my upcoming cycle

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't "feel" it at the recommended dose as far as a stim feeling one would feel from something like EC or Dexaprine. Doesn't mean it isn't working, just not something I've "felt" as in feeling your on a stim.

But I haven't experimented big time with it and definitely not over the one pill. Might need to do that :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Synephrine = great

MethylSynephrine = great with a side of awesome sauce.

Definitely feels more potent at a lower dose.

lronFist

Banned
Awards
Synephrine = great

MethylSynephrine = great with a side of awesome sauce.

Definitely feels more potent at a lower dose.
p-Synephrine (the natural alkaloid) is completely bunk. m-Synephrine is a potent alpha-adrenergic agonist, but is not natural.

Here is a pharmacology article on "synephrine": hightowerpharmacology. blogspot. com/2011/06/p-synephrine.html

Alpha-methylsynephrine has potential as a beta-agonist, however there is no evidence that this compound exists on the supplement market. It has a very short half-life and would need to be dosed high, and frequently, for any effect. It is vastly inferior to ephedrine.

The Chinese refer to beta-methoxy-synephrine as "methylsynephrine" and supplement companies take advantage of this fact and are happy to provide a (completely irrelevant) COA. Beta-methoxy-synephrine is completely inert and would only provide effect from placebo.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Well, its either an incredible placebo or the products are something else entirely. I was introduced to it in a stim product not knowing anything about it, so I doubt its all in my head or the head of others.

Internet chemists have been known to be wrong.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well, its either an incredible placebo or the products are something else entirely. I was introduced to it in a stim product not knowing anything about it, so I doubt its all in my head or the head of others.

Coop is NEVER WRONG. mwah ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa!

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just finished a bottle of Methyl-syn and loved it. Most days I dosed 200mg caffiene + 60mg Methyl-syn upon waking then about 6hrs later 100mg caffiene + 120mg methyl syn along with ALCAR and TTA with each of those two doses and in the the evening. Great stack, great stack.

lronFist

Banned
Awards

Never underestimate the power of placebo.