Less hunger from AnaBeta Elite?

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I'm 1 week in on AnaBeta Elite + Erase Pro stack but I'm not feeling it like I did the first time (~6 months ago). I was bulking at that time and I remember that my appetite was just endless, I couldn't stop eating. I tried to keep a clean diet tho but it was really hard because I had these cravings for junk food all the time.

Now I'm doing a recomp and I have a clean diet and I think it's just weird that its not turning me into that buffet restaurant owners nightmare anymore or make me have any kind of cravings for junk food.

Does anyone think that the regular AnaBeta is better than Elite?

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
shouldnt you be happy or do you want to eat endless amounts of junk food. I was about to run a recomp also and order the ABelite because i heard its better for recomp/cutting but i to would like to hear others opinions on that.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
shouldnt you be happy or do you want to eat endless amounts of junk food. I was about to run a recomp also and order the ABelite because i heard its better for recomp/cutting but i to would like to hear others opinions on that.
Yeah, its much easier ofc but I wonder why its not working like it did the last time and it seems like its not working as well as well as regular AnaBeta for me.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
This is good, I'm switching to ABE since AB tends to make me too hungry sometimes (on a cut). hopefully it doesn't cause me hunger issues either, same as you. gonna switch next week matter of fact.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It should be just as effective...it is Anabeta + Extras. My cut was extremely effective on it (that I just recently ended and posted a review for).

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
could be the forskolin addition...

maybe minimizes the hunger effect of anacyclus p. dc

just my guess

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
It should be just as effective...it is Anabeta + Extras. My cut was extremely effective on it (that I just recently ended and posted a review for).
That's what I thought but it seems like a completely different product. Maybe 5-Androsten-3B7B-diol-17-one can suppress appetite. I know Forskolin doesn't because I've used it before (not such a high extract but at high doses anyway).

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Is there less anacyclus in AE?

looks like 800 mg in anabeta
and 812.5 mg in AE which would include forskolin and the cort control

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Forskolin actually increases hunger in theory (cAMP, hypothalamus, and ghrelin), but 7-keto has the capacity to decrease hunger, especially in overtrained individuals.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't have the hunger increase on ABE.. I still think the feeling people get is a mild stomach discomfort. Either way I enjoyed abe since I am always trying to cut lol. maybe you could add a few og ab pills in there.

4 abe + 2 anabeta a day sounds fun...

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely more effective in my experience too, the extras make Anacyclus shine!

Is there less anacyclus in AE?
Yes, in order to fit all the ingredients within the standard capsule dosing we had to reduce the amount of Anacyclus. A ~100-200mg difference isnt going to break the product or reduce the appetite potentiating effects, especially considering whats taking that extra space.

Forskolin actually increases hunger in theory (cAMP, hypothalamus, and ghrelin), but 7-keto has the capacity to decrease hunger, especially in overtrained individuals.
My sentiments exactly

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 1 week in on AnaBeta Elite + Erase Pro stack but I'm not feeling it like I did the first time (~6 months ago). I was bulking at that time and I remember that my appetite was just endless, I couldn't stop eating. I tried to keep a clean diet tho but it was really hard because I had these cravings for junk food all the time.

Now I'm doing a recomp and I have a clean diet and I think it's just weird that its not turning me into that buffet restaurant owners nightmare anymore or make me have any kind of cravings for junk food.

I experienced increased in appetite

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly even if the other ingredients somehow diminish appetite I do not see that as being something that would effect the products benefits. I found it to still be effective (actually greater than just OG Anabeta) and if the slightly lowered dosage of the main active ingredient bothers you I am sure adding a cap or two of Anabeta to your ABE will be legit. :thumbsup:

Either way the product works. ;)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

The main purpose of AnaBeta wasn't to increase hunger. That was just something that some users experienced. I wouldn't focus much on that effect and see how it works for you throughout the entire cycle:)

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I didn't have the hunger increase on ABE.. I still think the feeling people get is a mild stomach discomfort. Either way I enjoyed abe since I am always trying to cut lol. maybe you could add a few og ab pills in there.

4 abe + 2 anabeta a day sounds fun...
I'm sure the feeling I had wasn't stomach discomfort... I felt like I could eat much more food than normally without feeling bloated.

Honestly even if the other ingredients somehow diminish appetite I do not see that as being something that would effect the products benefits. I found it to still be effective (actually greater than just OG Anabeta) and if the slightly lowered dosage of the main active ingredient bothers you I am sure adding a cap or two of Anabeta to your ABE will be legit. :thumbsup:

Either way the product works. ;)
Have you ever used the regular AnaBeta?

Adding a few caps of AB sounds fun but I'm going to run this trough at the normal dose and see how the 2 compare.

The main purpose of AnaBeta wasn't to increase hunger. That was just something that some users experienced. I wouldn't focus much on that effect and see how it works for you throughout the entire cycle:)
Well the increased hunger really felt awesome and I was kind of waiting for it. But yeah, I'm going to run this for 8 weeks and see how it treats me.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
EXACTLY!!!!!!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you ever used the regular AnaBeta?

Adding a few caps of AB sounds fun but I'm going to run this trough at the normal dose and see how the 2 compare.
Yes I ran regular Anabeta at 4 and 6 caps. I felt ABE was more effective.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
My appetite on AE is mostly normal to slightly suppressed.

MonsterTruckr

Awards
My appetite so far on ABE has varied day by day... Although the first thing on my mind when I wake up is food. I've never been one of those people that is starving when they wake up, but one ABE I absolutely have to eat before I do anything else. Overall I am hungrier, but the first few days I was starving/thirsty. One strange effect was that my ability to chug water was increased. I could literally pour water 3 12oz glasses of water down my throat and still want more.

I dosed 6 caps for the first time yesterday, and I feel "different" today. I took my normal 2 pre, 2 post, and then 2 with my large cheese pizza for dinner. It might have also been the 10 hours of sleep I got, but I just feel very on top of things today. I'm not going to keep dosing 6 caps, and I just dont weigh enough to justify it, but I'll do it when I eat a huge meal.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
My appetite so far on ABE has varied day by day... Although the first thing on my mind when I wake up is food. I've never been one of those people that is starving when they wake up, but one ABE I absolutely have to eat before I do anything else. Overall I am hungrier, but the first few days I was starving/thirsty. One strange effect was that my ability to chug water was increased. I could literally pour water 3 12oz glasses of water down my throat and still want more.

I dosed 6 caps for the first time yesterday, and I feel "different" today. I took my normal 2 pre, 2 post, and then 2 with my large cheese pizza for dinner. It might have also been the 10 hours of sleep I got, but I just feel very on top of things today. I'm not going to keep dosing 6 caps, and I just dont weigh enough to justify it, but I'll do it when I eat a huge meal.
Thanks for the update!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I have adjusted my dose to 3 caps of ABE per day. 4 or more seems to make me kinda spacey, perhaps a blood pressure/vasodialtion issue or I'm just chronically hypoglycemic. Everything else is great.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I have adjusted my dose to 3 caps of ABE per day. 4 or more seems to make me kinda spacey, perhaps a blood pressure/vasodialtion issue or I'm just chronically hypoglycemic. Everything else is great.
Interesting, we're you dosing 1 cap 4x day or 2 and 2?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
1 cap 4x per day. I had no such sides with the original Anabeta, so I guess it must be the high grade forskohlin.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
1 cap 4x per day. I had no such sides with the original Anabeta, so I guess it must be the high grade forskohlin.
Too bad, have you used forskolin in the past with similar issues?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I just switched over to ABE from AB, and added 1g TTA and 1.5g RK on the same day....and I also am getting that weird feeling. almost a good mood/high feeling....so I guess kinda like spacey :D....only taking 3 per day. wasn't sure what was giving me that feeling...but its a nice feeling, not a bad one.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Same for me..not a bad feeling, just kinda spacey/high. I've used all manner of Coleus products and haven't really felt this way. Usually, I put in a better, more energetic mood which I am with ABE, but there is this added shall we say, "grooviness".

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Same for me..not a bad feeling, just kinda spacey/high. I've used all manner of Coleus products and haven't really felt this way. Usually, I put in a better, more energetic mood which I am with ABE, but there is this added shall we say, "grooviness".
lol, yep same feeling here. Reading your past posts, we have the same predisposition to getting anxiety and other weird side effects from some of these supps, we are overly sensitive to stims and supps that stimulate the brain I guess :D ABE is pretty cool, its a nutrient partitioner, fat burner, cort controller, test booster, and it gives you a buzz (well a few of us get buzzed on it). I might start taking 4 per day to get "super high" LMFAO...