New Decimate GTFIH

rehj

rehj

Awards
I'm surprised we haven't seen more on this forum about the new decimate by genomyx. I'm gonna get my hands on 2 right away in my next supp order and take advantage of the presale deal at nutra. The ingredient profile is awesome.

Anyone got any cool stack ideas for decimate? Lets get em out in the open! Personally, I can't wait to see Alphamine's profile and see if I can stack the two for some epic cuts :D.

Here's the link to the profile and nutra's sale: Genomyx NEW Decimate (90 Caps): Discount NEW Decimate Supplements

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can stack with Dexaprine. I'd do 1/2 dexaprine + 1-3 decimate.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it looks real good. Unfortunately for me I have been using Forskolin + Alpha-Y during my last cut but this product wasn't available yet or I would have used it! Will definitely implement in my next cut or recomp with TTA sometime down the road. :cool:

rehj

rehj

Awards
I think it looks real good. Unfortunately for me I have been using Forskolin + Alpha-Y during my last cut but this product wasn't available yet or I would have used it! Will definitely implement in my next cut or recomp with TTA sometime down the road. :cool:
Wow TTA and decimate would be a great recomp stack good call. Maybe throw in some ArA for a crazy good recomp.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Add TTA and EC to the stack and experience glory :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow TTA and decimate would be a great recomp stack good call. Maybe throw in some ArA for a crazy good recomp.
Running TTA plus ArA right now. :D

Ya something like that is probably what I will do down the road when I need to cut again or maybe TTA + Decimate + Anabeta Elite. ;)

rehj

rehj

Awards

Ya something like that is probably what I will do down the road when I need to cut again or maybe TTA + Decimate + Anabeta Elite. ;)
My stomach can't handle that much forskolin. If I wanted to add ABE's extra cortisol properties I'd probably run TTA + Decimate + OG Anabeta + Reduce XT + EC for appetite and stim.
:jaw:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My stomach can't handle that much forskolin. If I wanted to add ABE's extra cortisol properties I'd probably run TTA + Decimate + OG Anabeta + Reduce XT + EC for appetite and stim.
:jaw:
I am a little bit of a Forskolin junkie and high dosages don't effect me too much, but that combo would probably be insane. :D

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I think decimate and salvia would be a great combo recomp or cut. Feel free to add in your favorite stimulant.

Decimate and PLCAR would be nice as well. There are a lot of great non stim options decimate can be stacked with.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stuff looks wicked, plan on trying it the near future. New SSv2 looks good as well. I am looking forward to seeing whats in PES Alphamine, they always put out amazing products so this should be very interesting.

rehj

rehj

Awards
This stuff looks wicked, plan on trying it the near future. New SSv2 looks good as well. I am looking forward to seeing whats in PES Alphamine, they always put out amazing products so this should be very interesting.
Little bummed that yohimbine (although in different forms) is in both formula alphamine and decimate so I probably won't stack the two, but both products look great. Alphamine is next on my list though :)

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine does look very interesting as well.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Dun dun dun! Do we have a face off between alphamine and decimate?! We shall find out! Both very reputable companies, I'm eager to try both and looking forward to seeing other member's experiences!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Dun dun dun! Do we have a face off between alphamine and decimate?! We shall find out! Both very reputable companies, I'm eager to try both and looking forward to seeing other member's experiences!
Completely different products though.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Completely different products though.
I never said they were the same either. Just they were coming out at the same time, and depending on your goals and diet, one would choose one or the other.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I never said they were the same either. Just they were coming out at the same time, and depending on your goals and diet, one would choose one or the other.
Absolutely. No wrong choice there either.

tub46636

Awards
Can you explain what would make you choose one over the other? I'm about 12 percent bf and want to get down to about 10 to get my lower abs and obliques to show more. I do lean gains IF for maintenance and have lost a good bit of weight but have plateaued. I'm currently only using abliderate advanced solo along w multis fish oil, jt support, whey, gut health and protein digest. I do hiit 4 x per week and heavy lift 4 x per week mixing my routines on a weekly basis. Please do advise. Thx.

joshua3995

Awards
I am a little bit of a Forskolin junkie and high dosages don't effect me too much, but that combo would probably be insane. :D
What do you take Forskolin for? repartitioning agent?

What ArA supplement are you currently taking?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you take Forskolin for? repartitioning agent?

What ArA supplement are you currently taking?
Yes mainly as a repartitioning agent.

Right now I am taking both OG X-factor and X-gels.

joshua3995

Awards
Yes mainly as a repartitioning agent.

Right now I am taking both OG X-factor and X-gels.
I just started taking Forskolin about a month ago. How much do you take and when do you take it? I take around 50 mg 30 mins before meals. How long have you been on it? Sorry for all the questions im just curious and want to learn more about it. :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started taking Forskolin about a month ago. How much do you take and when do you take it? I take around 50 mg 30 mins before meals. How long have you been on it? Sorry for all the questions im just curious and want to learn more about it. :D
I try to shoot for at least 50mg daily, but prefer around 100mg as my daily total. I usually use it for 8-12 weeks as the effects tend to be slow and steady as opposed to hitting hard over a short duration for myself.