HGH UP

hoot72

Awards
I am new to this. I am 6'2" @ 210 lbs and just turned 40 yrs old. I use to lift in high school and some while I was in my 20's. I started back last year. I have been exercising for a year now and have lost 38lbs and gained some in muscle. I have a home gym that I have built up in my shop and workout every morning @ 5:30 for an hr except on sundays. Right now I am on a 6 week program from Jim Stoppani. Now I am not seeing the increase in muscle like I want. All I take is a multivitamin, fish oil, maca, protein, pre-workout and creatine. I have thought about adding something else so I bought a bottle of hgh up. Any suggestions or ideas? I have not started it yet. I have been wondering if I need to stack something with it or try it by itself. Help!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am new to this. I am 6'2" @ 210 lbs and just turned 40 yrs old. I use to lift in high school and some while I was in my 20's. I started back last year. I have been exercising for a year now and have lost 38lbs and gained some in muscle. I have a home gym that I have built up in my shop and workout every morning @ 5:30 for an hr except on sundays. Right now I am on a 6 week program from Jim Stoppani. Now I am not seeing the increase in muscle like I want. All I take is a multivitamin, fish oil, maca, protein, pre-workout and creatine. I have thought about adding something else so I bought a bottle of hgh up. Any suggestions or ideas? I have not started it yet. I have been wondering if I need to stack something with it or try it by itself. Help!

I can genuinely and honestly tell you that EndoAMP MAX is a phenomenal GH/ cortisol lowering agent -- I have had numerous female competitors tell me they have lost 2-3 inches on their waist from the cortisol lowering effects and when they STOPPED using it -- the inches creeped back up.

Now for men I can only imagine similar results in regard to trimming up belly fat --- but the GH inducing effects from the alpha GPC is nice, not to mention the mental boost from the PS.

Stacking this with peptides --- such as ghrp-2 and GRF-129 might do you VERY WELL if regimented correctly.

-Matt

hoot72

Awards
Thanks Matt for your input. I will check those out. I would really like to loose some from the mid section.
What do you mean by regimented correctly?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Thanks Matt for your input. I will check those out. I would really like to loose some from the mid section.
im pretty sure he means..take them with a good diet and trraining routine,be consistant when taking them etc... thats what im assmuming. Remember these arent miracle supps.Its doet you should really be worried about.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Throw in DAA. I put that sh!t on everything
:)

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Really, you don't like Applied Nutriceuticals?. They are a quality company. You should try Drive or RPM. Two of my favorite supplements by APP NUT.
I tried HGHup and free test I believe it is...one i paid for the other i got for free...diet and training all on point,wasnt impressed so I stayed away.... I am weary of supps anyway,but here and there ill go through a phase where ill take $150.00 and pick up some stuff.test boosters of sorts pre workouts etc...

Drive or Rpm I have heard about and good things,but im sketchy now

murk01

murk01

Awards
I think all there products suck!!!
I have heard a lot of good from that Co.
Problem with hgh supplements is its almost impossible to measure effectiveness.

I'm 35 , so ur not that much older than me. Go for test boosters And AI's, u can feel the effect of some.
HGH boosters need to be run for @2months. And like I said, almost unnoticable results.

Injectable hgh, can take months to give results. So thing about something that boosts natural levels compared to actually injecting it.

There good, but if ur younger like this Guy it might not be noticeable period

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I have heard a lot of good from that Co.
Problem with hgh supplements is its almost impossible to measure effectiveness.

I'm 35 , so ur not that much older than me. Go for test boosters And AI's, u can feel the effect of some.
HGH boosters need to be run for @2months. And like I said, almost unnoticable results.

Injectable hgh, can take months to give results. So thing about something that boosts natural levels compared to actually injecting it.

There good, but if ur younger like this Guy it might not be noticeable period
Im 34..i usually dont take supps to begin with.Most i believe are BS.... But as of recently have done some investing ,caiuse I had some $ i could spare.....

I know the age thing can be an issue.the 2 supps i did try i noticed nothing.Everything was on point,so to me its a supp that didnt do its job.So im wearey.Then again,no 2 bodies are the same!

murk01

murk01

Awards
Im 34..i usually dont take supps to begin with.Most i believe are BS.... But as of recently have done some investing ,caiuse I had some $ i could spare.....

I know the age thing can be an issue.the 2 supps i did try i noticed nothing.Everything was on point,so to me its a supp that didnt do its job.So im wearey.Then again,no 2 bodies are the same!
Fair enough. Yes I agree there are a lot of BS supps. *** makes millions selling powdered sugar.
I have discovered the most effective products from this forum.

Never tried appnut product but they r on my list.

Frtdrmrose7

Awards
I would go see your Doctor and have blood work done to check your Test levels, they might be headed south and if so your doctor can prescribe hormone replacements that will actually work.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Fair enough. Yes I agree there are a lot of BS supps. *** makes millions selling powdered sugar.
I have discovered the most effective products from this forum.

Never tried appnut product but they r on my list.
What products have you tried that you strongly reccomend? i look at all these pre workouts and intra workout shakes etc...its sugar and caffeine with a little mix of everything else..I am tryig Craze now and actually i really like it. I have always done well woth food and creatine and whey...Fish,flax oils and a multi... but I am 34 so curious as to see whats out there.But not like a lot of ppl where Im willing to blow my bank acct.BCAAS and L-Glurtamine are also 2 supps i feel are a complete waste of money..I can really go on and on.

murk01

murk01

Awards
I'm currently running formasurge with DAa and its going great.
As far as pre work out my fav is muscle marinade. Never tried craze but heard good things. AI had a Guy giving samples Maniac is sick for pumps.
There's a lot of good ones put there.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I think that if you run it solo, you will see much improved sleep (awesome dreams, too) and better recovery. If you want to stack it with something, I would suggest Free Test. They make a very good combo. You should also look into Drive. One of my favorite products.

I'd try to sell it honestly. It's really a worthless supplement.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

I think all there products suck!!!
It's "their" not "there." lol.

Really, you don't like Applied Nutriceuticals?. They are a quality company. You should try Drive or RPM. Two of my favorite supplements by APP NUT.
Thank you!

I tried HGHup and free test I believe it is...one i paid for the other i got for free...diet and training all on point,wasnt impressed so I stayed away.... I am weary of supps anyway,but here and there ill go through a phase where ill take $150.00 and pick up some stuff.test boosters of sorts pre workouts etc...

Drive or Rpm I have heard about and good things,but im sketchy now
So you said all our products suck, but haven't tried most of them. Strong logic. If you are interested in honestly reviewing Drive/Rpm, I can get you some samples. Just message me.

David
Team APPNUT

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards

Jay,

I respect everybody's right to express their opinions, but I have seen you posting in a bunch of threads here and another forum and most of your posts equate to "Supplements don't work and supp companies and their reps are all full of crap". My question to you is why you feel the need to post in all of these threads when you don't care for supplements in the first place and you don't really have any constructive advice for those who are seeking advice on which supplements to use and how to use them? I understand the importance of diet and am sure to mention it's importance in just about every thread. I also understand that users are in these threads because they do like to use supplements and are simply looking for help in making an informed decision.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Jay,

I respect everybody's right to express their opinions, but I have seen you posting in a bunch of threads here and another forum and most of your posts equate to "Supplements don't work and supp companies and their reps are all full of crap". My question to you is why you feel the need to post in all of these threads when you don't care for supplements in the first place and you don't really have any constructive advice for those who are seeking advice on which supplements to use and how to use them? I understand the importance of diet and am sure to mention it's importance in just about every thread. I also understand that users are in these threads because they do like to use supplements and are simply looking for help in making an informed decision.
when a noob joins and says " i never lifted a day in my life,i need supps" ...he is then attacked,lol,by 100 reps swearing he needs to buy there supplements.When he def does not,he needs the basics..i think i look damn good n built my frame with basic vits and food and creatine.U reps are so quick to force feed your **** down ppls throats,so i feel the need to make sure these noobs understand its not supps that actually do anything.See i was fortunate to have a bro who been doing this BB'ing thing since 96,so i learned alot about what u need n do to be successful,i learned good form ,prfct to b honest,r.o.m,diet & supps that are really necessary and if u open ur eyes and read i actually state that while most are ****,there are some solid supps out there and companies that have decent stuff.But for a majority of supps= Garbage...up until a few months ago all i ever did was eat food,creatine,whey,multi,fish oil and flax oil,for yrs...built good strength and a physique.I am now messing around a bit with some testboosters & pre workouts(have used 2 or 3 in the past),cause i wanna see all the hype.i am entitled to my opinion,but feel this world has came to a point where all anyone gives a **** about is money.So when i see a kid who never touched a weght in his life and has reps swearing on there ****,well its trying to make a buck off of a kid who knows nothing,so i intervine with my honest opinion. And i will not stop giving my honwat opinion..

Like i have said i am currently loaded up on some stuff cause i had a few extra $ to blow..some decent stuff i have tried..ill be straight up..2 ways to do this natural or un natural(gear and ph)...i have tried adding supps in the past to diet n routine and well 90% of the time i wasted money...to sweqt if i take so and so,ill gain muscle etc lose fat whqtever,is bull****,its called diet...i have taken pre workouts before then have decided totake just a baby aspirin and a cup of joe and have had a great workout and pushed the same weight and have even gone to the gym and did it just this past year for example with no supps no vits nothing!! A meal 90 mins prior to exercise and only food and have felt great...and i work all day construction,jack hammering ,digging holes and working on live underground gas pipes from 2"- 24" and still feel great with no supps. So dont tell me I go around to forums just knocking supps,its called being honest.thats what i am.

so try force feeding your **** down some idiots throat who knows no better about anything...Hope that makes u feel good.when your advice to a noob should be "learn how to train properly & eat right,thenmaybe look to supps" instead your response is go get this and that and stack it with this and that then when sdone stack this and that..get the **** out of here man,with your bull****.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I'm currently running formasurge with DAa and its going great.
As far as pre work out my fav is muscle marinade. Never tried craze but heard good things. AI had a Guy giving samples Maniac is sick for pumps.
There's a lot of good ones put there.
Formasurge? Imma look into it. I actually want to try muscle marinade..trying 2 purus supps now n im satisfied..hows does Muscle Marinade make you feel.?

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Formasurge? Imma look into it. I actually want to try muscle marinade..trying 2 purus supps now n im satisfied..hows does Muscle Marinade make you feel.?
Probably the strongest pre-wo I've ever had. Stimmed-out! Lol

David
team APPNUT

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when a noob joins and says " i never lifted a day in my life,i need supps" ...he is then attacked,lol,by 100 reps swearing he needs to buy there supplements.When he def does not,he needs the basics..i think i look damn good n built my frame with basic vits and food and creatine.U reps are so quick to force feed your **** down ppls throats,so i feel the need to make sure these noobs understand its not supps that actually do anything.
Generalizing is never a good thing. Yes I am an appnut rep and yes if you ask about HGHup I will highlight the positive aspects of it and offer usage advice, but at the same time feel free to check my post history here and you will see i never jump in a thread with the sole intention of pimping. The vast majority of my post are geared towards nutrition and training advice along with a focus on ones health.

Yes there is A LOT of BS supps out there and skepticism is healthy and I honestly think it is something this community here lacks, but again generalizing is never good as there are a handful of supps and ingredients that are quite effective in helping you reach your goals.

so try force feeding your **** down some idiots throat who knows no better about anything...Hope that makes u feel good.when your advice to a noob should be "learn how to train properly & eat right,thenmaybe look to supps" instead your response is go get this and that and stack it with this and that then when sdone stack this and that..get the **** out of here man,with your bull****
I fail to see what post would spark this kind of hostile response. You seem to have some sort of personal issue with supplement companies and their reps. May I suggest calming down some and instead of bashing, why not just ask questions? People night take you a tad more seriously if you come across as being respectful and inquisitive instead of being a dik. If your true intention is to help the uninformed, then how does name calling, profanities, bashing and finger pointing accomplish this?

hoot72

Awards
Thanks guys for the info! I am still doing some research before I start the hgh up. Didnt mean to start problems here. Just have reached a plataeu and need something to get over the hill since I am over the hill... lol

boogyman

Awards
Honestly, the majority of reps on this board are extremely helpful, and don't "pimp" there products. As a matter of fact, I have seen a few cases where reps, Josh included, have praised other companies products and even recomended them when they felt that particular product best fit the person.

hoot72

Awards
Honestly, the majority of reps on this board are extremely helpful, and don't "pimp" there products. As a matter of fact, I have seen a few cases where reps, Josh included, have praised other companies products and even recomended them when they felt that particular product best fit the person.

Thats awesome dude! Thats what I am looking for.... Honesty

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I mean knowing how to TIME the products to your best advantage.

First thing in morning --1 scoop EndoAMP max + 200 mcg Ghrp-2 and 100mcg of MOd grf 129

1 scoop EndoAMP max pre workout

Before bed --- 00 mcg Ghrp-2 and 100mcg of MOd grf 129

Enjoy.

-Matt

Greenhulk

Awards
I can genuinely and honestly tell you that EndoAMP MAX is a phenomenal GH/ cortisol lowering agent -- I have had numerous female competitors tell me they have lost 2-3 inches on their waist from the cortisol lowering effects and when they STOPPED using it -- the inches creeped back up.
Did the inches around their waists creep back up because their diet wasn't in check after the competition was over or will you inevitably re-gain all the inches you lost while using EndoAMP MAX when you stop using it?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did the inches around their waists creep back up because their diet wasn't in check after the competition was over or will you inevitably re-gain all the inches you lost while using EndoAMP MAX when you stop using it?
Thats a great question because I was personally taken back by their feedback. They claimed to literally still be dieting and the waist reading was thicker after cycling off the product.

Apparently the worker at the retail store who carried the EndoAMP thought you needed to cycle off of it -- I informed the competitor that you DO NOT and never throw any curveballs at your system -- ESPECIALLY during a contest prep.

-Matt

rino92xxl

Awards
I read somewhere that HGH supplements actually only increase human growth hormone production when combined with anabolic steroids! Otherwise they are useless - theirs a pretty negative review of hgh pro on pro supplement reviews.com Hope this helps!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I read somewhere that HGH supplements actually only increase human growth hormone production when combined with anabolic steroids! Otherwise they are useless - theirs a pretty negative review of hgh pro on pro supplement reviews.com Hope this helps!

Why would they ONLY work with AAS or supra physiological hormone levels? If you have a handle on somatostatin --alpha GPC, Huperzine, etc...ghrps and ghrh's and L dopa could very well pulse some nice endogenous GH release....unpredictable release/spike but still will pulse.

-Matt

Greenhulk

Awards
If you have a handle on somatostatin --alpha GPC, Huperzine, etc...ghrps and ghrh's and L dopa could very well pulse some nice endogenous GH release....unpredictable release/spike but still will pulse.
The big question is: Do they just cause a spike in GH release or really an increase increase in GH production over a certain time period? I believe to remember reading that some of these supplements only cause a spike in GH release but over a time period of 24 hours of so, actually the same amount of GH is produced and released with the supplements as with a placebo or no supplement. I would have to search a bit to find the reference(s) again.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would venture to say they could elicit a worthwhile effect if combined with peptides.

-Matt

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
when a noob joins and says " i never lifted a day in my life,i need supps" ...he is then attacked,lol,by 100 reps swearing he needs to buy there supplements.When he def does not,he needs the basics..i think i look damn good n built my frame with basic vits and food and creatine.U reps are so quick to force feed your **** down ppls throats,so i feel the need to make sure these noobs understand its not supps that actually do anything.See i was fortunate to have a bro who been doing this BB'ing thing since 96,so i learned alot about what u need n do to be successful,i learned good form ,prfct to b honest,r.o.m,diet & supps that are really necessary and if u open ur eyes and read i actually state that while most are ****,there are some solid supps out there and companies that have decent stuff.But for a majority of supps= Garbage...up until a few months ago all i ever did was eat food,creatine,whey,multi,fish oil and flax oil,for yrs...built good strength and a physique.I am now messing around a bit with some testboosters & pre workouts(have used 2 or 3 in the past),cause i wanna see all the hype.i am entitled to my opinion,but feel this world has came to a point where all anyone gives a **** about is money.So when i see a kid who never touched a weght in his life and has reps swearing on there ****,well its trying to make a buck off of a kid who knows nothing,so i intervine with my honest opinion. And i will not stop giving my honwat opinion..

Like i have said i am currently loaded up on some stuff cause i had a few extra $ to blow..some decent stuff i have tried..ill be straight up..2 ways to do this natural or un natural(gear and ph)...i have tried adding supps in the past to diet n routine and well 90% of the time i wasted money...to sweqt if i take so and so,ill gain muscle etc lose fat whqtever,is bull****,its called diet...i have taken pre workouts before then have decided totake just a baby aspirin and a cup of joe and have had a great workout and pushed the same weight and have even gone to the gym and did it just this past year for example with no supps no vits nothing!! A meal 90 mins prior to exercise and only food and have felt great...and i work all day construction,jack hammering ,digging holes and working on live underground gas pipes from 2"- 24" and still feel great with no supps. So dont tell me I go around to forums just knocking supps,its called being honest.thats what i am.

so try force feeding your **** down some idiots throat who knows no better about anything...Hope that makes u feel good.when your advice to a noob should be "learn how to train properly & eat right,thenmaybe look to supps" instead your response is go get this and that and stack it with this and that then when sdone stack this and that..get the **** out of here man,with your bull****.
I made an honest attempt to read this and forfeited shortly after starting.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Jay888999 has seemed to make a surprising 180 turn in his attitude towards supplements lately.
Yes I have...i was very anti supplement for all the yrs i been training til the last 3 or so months...

Being open minded,but still picky on what I invest my money into.I look up plenty of info in regards to reviews on google and here at AM:) etc....Some very educated ppl on this forum. Dont worry about them being unsafe,but looking for what will best benefit me..my training n diet is on point.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Jay888999 has seemed to make a surprising 180 turn in his attitude towards supplements lately.
Jay has been converted over to the Dark Side in a very short time frame. He now likes supplements and even some reps. Must be the free samples...

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Jay has been converted over to the Dark Side in a very short time frame. He now likes supplements and even some reps. Must be the free samples...
Lmfao..Dewey def not why...I just realized i need n be open minded with this supp thing..Alot of very smart ppl around here kind of made me realize i really have so much to learn when it comes to supplementing. .I realize more are here to help you,but every one ,rep wise has to make a buck.Guys like you Dewey are what have helped me change my opinion and fast bro..Thnx!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao..Dewey def not why...I just realized i need n be open minded with this supp thing..Alot of very smart ppl around here kind of made me realize i really have so much to learn when it comes to supplementing. .I realize more are here to help you,but every one ,rep wise has to make a buck.Guys like you Dewey are what have helped me change my opinion and fast bro..Thnx!!
That's real **** ^^^ Jay and Dewey are the man!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol,word up..Thnx Airborne..you ate the one that got me to join here...So thank you too,lol...Dewwy is a good dude...._ok enough of this mushy gay **** ;)
Ya **** you both!!! Hahahaha

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmao eat a dick haha never ran hghup... They sell it at my store tho

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Thanks Jay. Just like I said to you a couple weeks ago - most of the reps are just here to help where they can and use all kinds of supps, even ones from other companies. I have to give you credit not because you have done a 180 on supps but because you are making productive posts and offering support and help to other forum members. That's what it's really about at the end of the day. Good job bro!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Thanks Jay. Just like I said to you a couple weeks ago - most of the reps are just here to help where they can and use all kinds of supps, even ones from other companies. I have to give you credit not because you have done a 180 on supps but because you are making productive posts and offering support and help to other forum members. That's what it's really about at the end of the day. Good job bro!
Dewey ,thnx alot man..Ya know what,i dont like the BB.com forum at all.. But over here,ppl def make ya feel at home,no ones a dick,so i feel no need to be like that.I feel its only right to give back what guys like you,airborne,cooper,warbird,t-bone and a couple other guys here have done and thats give me solid advice.. cheers brother!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards