Jack3d Micro FORMULA help me breakdown. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Jack3d Micro FORMULA help me breakdown.

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    YOU'RE RIGHT! Damn those evil USPlabs for trying to make money, earn a living and put food on the table for their families. Bastards!

I think instead we should name you head Czar of the Dietary Supplement Fairness Department, where you can make sure all dietary supplements are labeled as you see fit and in accordindance to your definition of "fairness" all in the best interest of the consumer. But most importantly, you must make sure all supplement companies are non-profit organizations.
    HUH? You are clearly not understanding. And when did I ever say anything about "fairness" (hence your quote) I'm pointing out to you how marketing works pal, never did I say i found it a good, bad, evil, fair, method or anything of the sort.
    I think we should name you head Czar of the Trolls. Now please leave my thread since you clearly have nothing useful to contribute. Unless you want to explain your theory of USPLabs "completely" changing the name by adding Micro...that I still want to hear.

2. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    Name is different. Ingredients are different (caffeine onlyshared ingredient). Label is different. Serving size is different. Bottle size is different.

Your manufacturing statement is pretend.
    Yes I already pointed our you added "Micro" and the serving size is "different" (smaller). And no one is debating the ingredients and label are different. Stop being so insecure, your representing a major company here act professional. Not everyone is going to love your product, christ.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FitModel

Yes I already pointed our you added "Micro" and the serving size is "different" (smaller). And no one is debating the ingredients and label are different. Stop being so insecure, your representing a major company here act professional. Not everyone is going to love your product, christ.
    I think its cute that you call someone else a troll and try to bash a quality Rep on this site while trolling and acting like a child..
    •   

4. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

I think its cute that you call someone else a troll and try to bash a quality Rep on this site while trolling and acting like a child..
    X2!
  5. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    Oh please.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Wow, FitModel doesn't like Jacked Micro or the way USP does their marketing. That point has been made loud and clear. Guess USP needs to shut it's doors then. I have a tub of this showing up today and I will be giving it a go tomorrow. I am always expectantly excited when I purchase a new product. Have I been let down before by some? Of course I have. It was my decision to purchase it and I move on. With that being said, USP has enough time in this business to have accumulated some misses but they damn sure have knocked many more out of the park. It's like the saying goes: "Show me a man who hasn't failed-and I'll show you someone who has never tried". Oh yeah, they are in business to make money champ. Ok, off my soap box. Now where the heck is that mailman!! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  156 lbs.
    Answers

They are two totally different products.. If you just bs in the gym and don't acutally "train" and workout for performance..you prolly think this product sucks.... Jak3d Micro isn't for everybody...

Come on..even little freshman highschooler's think OG Jak3d is the best thing that ever happened because its gets them all stimmed up
  8. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Wow, FitModel doesn't like Jacked Micro or the way USP does their marketing. That point has been made loud and clear. Guess USP needs to shut it's doors then. I have a tub of this showing up today and I will be giving it a go tomorrow. I am always expectantly excited when I purchase a new product. Have I been let down before by some? Of course I have. It was my decision to purchase it and I move on. With that being said, USP has enough time in this business to have accumulated some misses but they damn sure have knocked many more out of the park. It's like the saying goes: "Show me a man who hasn't failed-and I'll show you someone who has never tried". Oh yeah, they are in business to make money champ. Ok, off my soap box. Now where the heck is that mailman!! Lol
    Actually I said the product was descent, and I don't care about the marketing, in fact calling it Jacked is a good idea from a marketing stand point. I guess I didn't make my point clear enough after all. If your still missing the point, you can re-read the initial thread post and you can also re-read my review of the product, which seems to be what sparked the backlash from USP and others (since I guess I didn't love the product and say how great it was)
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FitModel

Actually I said the product was descent, and I don't care about the marketing, in fact calling it Jacked is a good idea from a marketing stand point. I guess I didn't make my point clear enough after all. If your still missing the point, you can re-read the initial thread post and you can also re-read my review of the product, which seems to be what sparked the backlash from USP and others (since I guess I didn't love the product and say how great it was)
    Nobody bashed you after the review. Everyone pointed out their differing experiences with it and made.their own observations. After a few of those you went.on to bash USP for their preying upon less informed consumers (the way I read your initial.marketing statement) and tried to start a fight with USPpowders because you didn't get the answer to every question you could think of on demand
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Ok, you weren't overly thrilled with the product and let everyone in on this great misfortune. I will definitely keep this in mind when I try mine.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  11. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Ok, you weren't overly thrilled with the product and let everyone in on this great misfortune. I will definitely keep this in mind when I try mine.
    I'll make it easy on you:

"MY REVIEW: Tried 1.5 Scoops, didn't feel much of anything, mild pump and mild energy. Yesterday I bumped it up to 2 scoops, pretty much the same, mild pump and mild energy. They must have had A LOT of 1,3 in the original, I would take 1 - 1.5 scoops and be amp'ed.

I guess I'll try 3 scoops just to see if it has a descent effect, not worth it IMO."

Not really a "great misfortune" just a brief review.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FitModel View Post
    MY REVIEW: Tried 1.5 Scoops, didn't feel much of anything, mild pump and mild energy. Yesterday I bumped it up to 2 scoops, pretty much the same, mild pump and mild energy. They must have had A LOT of 1,3 in the original, I would take 1 - 1.5 scoops and be amp'ed.

I guess I'll try 3 scoops just to see if it has a descent effect, not worth it IMO.
    Thanks for the help
  13. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FitModel View Post
    I think you're confusing the short and on point reply with being blunt and insecure. You claimed they were no longer making the old Jack3d. I think in that light, the second paragraph was kind considering damage misinformation like this can do.

Regardless, Nice to see more reviews I'd say to try it again but take Jack3d Micro 60 minutes pre workout. Considering it shares the nitrates with Yok3d, which is recommended 60-90 pre workout this should give far better results, and in this time frame gave FAR better results with Yok3d for me.
  14. Diamond Member
    Answers

Why did this thread all in a sudden turn sour?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

My thoughts on Micro

Here's my review after running a whole tub of Micro in USP's Micro Beta...

**Taste/Mix-ability... Fruit Punch... USP has dialed in their flavors. Much better than a lot of the regular Jack3d flavors. I actually enjoy sipping on this (2 scoops in 10oz cold H2O) before my workouts. I also got to taste 2scoops of Lemon Lime... holy sh@+ it tasted amazing.. like lemon lime gatorade

**Smooth, Clean energy... not cracked out on stim's... not tweaking... just consistent energy all the way through a workout. (I found myself doing shorter breaks between sets... down from 45sec-1min to 15-30secs... so definitely increased intensisty)

**Pump Perfection and Vaso as f@#$... I typically stack a pre-workout with a NOs to get a solid pump in my workout, so I judged how good a pump was based on my prior experiences with pre's and NOs. Micro exceeded any pump i've ever had with the combo, every workout. Upper body days had skin tearing pumps and leg days were just flat out brutal... painful because the quads and hams were so pumped.

Im not an incredibly vaso guy, but my vascularity has increased so much since starting Micro. Road map type veins in my arms and biceps, as well as veins in my shoulders now too.

**PR's... dropping like flies. IDK what it is but my weights have been increasing each week on Micro. More so than usual.

**Slight thermogenic effect... I sweat a ton as it is, but my workouts on Micro got me dripping with sweat. Really makes for a solid post workout cardio igniter.

**POST-workout... No crash!!! After 2 scoops, one hell of a workoutin 60mins & 40mins of cardio I would expect to crash on most stim heavy pwo formulas. Not on Micro. It's awesome bc I train fasted in the mornings, so I'm no longer dead to the world after a workout.

Micro to me is like a breath of fresh air after trying any and every pwo formula in and under the sun. I work at a supplement retailer in the KC area have tried just about all the major hitters in the industry. I know whats out there and I know exactly why Micro is so much better than all the other pwo's out there. I highly recommend Micro. At 34.99 you are going to get a quality pwo supp that delivers every time. I use 2 scoops each workout so that will last me a month (I train 5 days a week x 2 scoops per workout x 4 weeks in a month avg= 40)... so overall not a bad price for that.

Here's a video I made too for my final review of the Jack3d Micro beta I got to do.
    youtube dot com/watch?v=XjGsHv5ozOg
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post

**Taste/Mix-ability... Fruit Punch... USP has dialed in their flavors. Much better than a lot of the regular Jack3d flavors. I actually enjoy sipping on this (2 scoops in 10oz cold H2O) before my workouts. I also got to taste 2scoops of Lemon Lime... holy sh@+ it tasted amazing.. like lemon lime gatorade

**Smooth, Clean energy... not cracked out on stim's... not tweaking... just consistent energy all the way through a workout. (I found myself doing shorter breaks between sets... down from 45sec-1min to 15-30secs... so definitely increased intensisty)

**Pump Perfection and Vaso as f@#$... I typically stack a pre-workout with a NOs to get a solid pump in my workout, so I judged how good a pump was based on my prior experiences with pre's and NOs. Micro exceeded any pump i've ever had with the combo, every workout. Upper body days had skin tearing pumps and leg days were just flat out brutal... painful because the quads and hams were so pumped.

Im not an incredibly vaso guy, but my vascularity has increased so much since starting Micro. Road map type veins in my arms and biceps, as well as veins in my shoulders now too.

**PR's... dropping like flies. IDK what it is but my weights have been increasing each week on Micro. More so than usual.

**Slight thermogenic effect... I sweat a ton as it is, but my workouts on Micro got me dripping with sweat. Really makes for a solid post workout cardio igniter.

**POST-workout... No crash!!! After 2 scoops, one hell of a workoutin 60mins & 40mins of cardio I would expect to crash on most stim heavy pwo formulas. Not on Micro. It's awesome bc I train fasted in the mornings, so I'm no longer dead to the world after a workout.

Micro to me is like a breath of fresh air after trying any and every pwo formula in and under the sun. I work at a supplement retailer in the KC area have tried just about all the major hitters in the industry. I know whats out there and I know exactly why Micro is so much better than all the other pwo's out there. I highly recommend Micro. At 34.99 you are going to get a quality pwo supp that delivers every time. I use 2 scoops each workout so that will last me a month (I train 5 days a week x 2 scoops per workout x 4 weeks in a month avg= 40)... so overall not a bad price for that.

Here's a video I made too for my final review of the Jack3d Micro beta I got to do.
    Wow! Sick review here! Thanks for posting and welcome to AM!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Answers

I can second this review... This stuff is really amazing.. I have been using it for 2 weeks now and i love it..
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Wow! Sick review here! Thanks for posting and welcome to AM!
    Thanks Boss man.... Sip'n on some micro right now... Got 2 scoops and about 15mins to kill before its time to do damage. Gotta love the #MicroTest stack.

Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    I can second this review... This stuff is really amazing.. I have been using it for 2 weeks now and i love it..
    It's a great change up from all the other pre-workouts... I love the intensity, focus, performance and PUMPS that Micro delivers without all the stim feeling. USP had me sold after my third workout. I bought a tub of it as soon as I got the email from Nutra Planet.... lol i was literally walking out of the gym and ordering at the same time.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks Boss man.... Sip'n on some micro right now... Got 2 scoops and about 15mins to kill before its time to do damage. Gotta love the #MicroTest stack.

It's a great change up from all the other pre-workouts... I love the intensity, focus, performance and PUMPS that Micro delivers without all the stim feeling. USP had me sold after my third workout. I bought a tub of it as soon as I got the email from Nutra Planet.... lol i was literally walking out of the gym and ordering at the same time.
    i would like to try the test powder with it...
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo

My sentiments exactly.

Jacked micro is a solid product, in my opinion its the best pre workout on the market right now.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    i would like to try the test powder with it...
    I highly recommend this stack.. It has done wonders for my strength and excellent for a body recomp tool as well. Test, GH, anti-estrogenic, LCLT... its a sick combo... plus extra 1000+mg agmatine stack3d on top of Micro... Pumps for days... GET SOME!
  22. Diamond Member
    Answers

I highly recommend this stack.. It has done wonders for my strength and excellent for a body recomp tool as well. Test, GH, anti-estrogenic, LCLT... its a sick combo... plus extra 1000+mg agmatine stack3d on top of Micro... Pumps for days... GET SOME!
    Thank you for the great feedback!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo

I concur x10! Great review!

I really enjoy the new jack3d micro. I like it much better than the original. Very good clean and real energy. Fantastic pumps and vascularity as well. I knew this even before using it though based on it's legit ingredient profile.

Nice thermo effect.

It's also a pleasure to drink.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Answers

i really love this product... its like my secret weapon after a long day of work, i know i will have a mental edge and awesome workout... I don't get that, "i should skip today because i know the workout will be crappy" negativity.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Tried this for the 1st time for work. I have to say its way better than the original jack3d no more itchiness, no more rage(good thing for me actually), the FOCUS and calmness of this energy is AWESOME! Its like I can choose to have tunnel vision focus or extremely wide vision focus...LOL! My heart rate is nice on this new formula, pumps are solid + strength increase. The most notable difference is that this focus stays with me all day even after work and its a really nice feel not "tweaked out" at all, not wired, I actually feel relaxed and calm, amazing product!
    My Staple: Muscle Feast Whey Protein Isolate, Creapure MCM
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. recomping.. help me copy this formula!!!
    By tunnelrat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 10:34 PM
  2. Im Sick. Help Me Get Better.
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 12:26 AM
  3. Help me bring de "boys" back ! ZMA?
    By txwakeskater in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 07:48 PM
  4. Help me find best yohimbine HCL product?
    By smokinghawk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 04:44 PM
  5. could you guys help me?
    By Sanosuke in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2002, 09:52 PM