Jack3d Micro FORMULA help me breakdown.

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. im actually very impressed/excited for this. im not a big fan of PWO's where they throw a little bit of everything in, nor am i fan of them with crazy amounts of stims or with 1,3 (why i quit taking jack3d to begin with), so this may be right up my alley.

also, as someone who has to keep an eye on their blood pressure, i like the addition of nitrates, agmatine and grape seed extract (although im planning on trying some GSE in higher doses than whats probably provided in this as a blood pressure supplement). also, norcoline ISNT SUPPOSED to be vasoconstrictive or raise blood pressure, another plus for me, although i havent read a whole lot on it.

this will probably be my next PWO choice, although, i only use PWO's about twice a week, and ive got an entire tub of no xplode left, so it'll probably take me like 6 months until i need it haha (yall can bash all you want, but the green apple xplode tastes incredible, i just throw a couple extra scoops of taurine in, a scoop of agmatine, and im happy, haha)

2. Im very impressed as well. A friend of mine beta tested it and absolutely loved it.

It's obviously geared more toward focus endurance energy and pumps for your immediate workout.

Other ergogenics like creatine, beta alanine, bcaas are not necessarily going to do much for you if taken pre workout. Creatine and beta alanine build up in your system over time and should be taken daily and not necessarily pre workout, IMO.

The formula is direct and straight to the point... A pre workout.

I've heard the stim is promising but I've yet to try it myself.

Congrats on what looks to be a solid product USP.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I personally find the formula a HUGE improvement over the original. Citrulline and nitrates are both proven ergogens, and both appear to be well-dosed at 2 scoops. Agmatine plays a nice regulatory role and could prevent detrimental BP fluxes. The stim blend won't knock you off your heels but it will actually, if not a little transiently, increases lipolysis.
    The Stim/Focus is going to surprise many.....Not 1,3 by any means, but the motivation to lift and lift heavy is there...Hard to explain.

There is a definite increase in body temperature..

4. Quick question: will this be stackable with the new DominATP?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

5. looks good ! next to try
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by FitModel View Post
    USPowders - Can you offer us some additional info on the ingredients I was unable to distinguish (ie. Norcoline and the 3,4 )?

In my opinion it looks like a solid product, I think the pumps will be good (with 2 scoops) and the energy/stims will be descent (based off the caffeine content alone)

I already ordered some off the website so I'll be able to try it for myself very soon.
    Norcoline is a beta-adrenergic agonist and 3,4-dihydroxycinnamic acid is caffeic acid.

7. In my extensive testing with caffeine and higenamine (norcoclaurine), I have found there to be a significant beta-agonist feel in just a single dose. Feels like my chest opens up and my endurance kicks into overdrive. Not just cardio endurance, but being able to train longer with the iron.

Wondering if any of the beta-testers have noticed this. I havent had time to follow
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

8. As soon as mine gets here I will let you know.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

9. Need a sample so I can see if this product puts me to sleep too. Every product I've tried with nitrates puts me to sleep.

10. I hope the price is good in NP. I was in the field for the IC release and missed it.

11. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    In my extensive testing with caffeine and higenamine (norcoclaurine), I have found there to be a significant beta-agonist feel in just a single dose. Feels like my chest opens up and my endurance kicks into overdrive. Not just cardio endurance, but being able to train longer with the iron.

Wondering if any of the beta-testers have noticed this. I havent had time to follow
    I wasnt a beta tester and i havnt used jack3d micro yet but when i would take AT2 with some caffeine i felt my endurance and breathing ability shot up two fold atleast.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

12. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

We'll get you a bottle from Adam at CheapUk....
    Australia?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

13. When he said CheapUK did you think he said CheapAustralia?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    When he said CheapUK did you think he said CheapAustralia?
    Your love for Aussie land makes me blush Ben hahah
    Send some to us Convicts please hahahah.

Thx Ben.top bloke
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

15. Haha!

As a compromise Chris I am happy for you to buy some and ship it to my house. I will tell you exactly what it is like with such a detailed review you 'feel' like you have taken it yourself.
    PEScience Representative

16. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    Haha!

As a compromise Chris I am happy for you to buy some and ship it to my house. I will tell you exactly what it is like with such a detailed review you 'feel' like you have taken it yourself.
    I think you would be too.preoccupied watching great Britain lose to us in hockey
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

17. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    I think you would be too.preoccupied watching great Britain lose to us in hockey
    Sorry mate, I was too busy watching how high our tiny country is in the medals table to even notice that was happening!
    PEScience Representative

18. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

Sorry mate, I was too busy watching how high our tiny country is in the medals table to even notice that was happening!
    I thought this was.about participation hehehe...
    How is the Devonshire tea and Scones?

How's the biosig bud? My umbilical is coming down. Subscapular is up and calf is up but all others are down...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

19. How strong are the stims in the this. Would this be suitable for someone who has weakened adrenals and is stim intolerant?

20. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    Honestly I'm not to impressed. Just my 2 cents.
    this

21. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Other ergogenics like creatine, beta alanine, bcaas are not necessarily going to do much for you if taken pre workout. Creatine and beta alanine build up in your system over time and should be taken daily and not necessarily pre workout, IMO.
    We could say the same thing about LCLT or caffeine or nearly every ingredient that are best taken preW.

22. Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher View Post
    this
    I should send you a bottle. Labels are labels. We can sideline quarterback all day long on the impression of a formula. Putting it into play ultimately is the deciding factor.

23. Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher View Post
    We could say the same thing about LCLT or caffeine or nearly every ingredient that are best taken preW.
    If I'm interperting you correctly, You agreed with Clemenza's point.

A pre workout is an Acute supplement.

24. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I wasnt a beta tester and i havnt used jack3d micro yet but when i would take AT2 with some caffeine i felt my endurance and breathing ability shot up two fold atleast.
    Yup...likely something that many people will report with the combination of the two ingredients
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

25. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    If I'm interperting you correctly, You agreed with Clemenza's point.

A pre workout is an Acute supplement.
    of course it is.
    i don't understand why companies still put creatine in their preW products.

26. Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher View Post
    of course it is.
    i don't understand why companies still put creatine in their preW products.
    What sells on a label: creatine or citrulline?

27. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    What sells on a label: creatine or citrulline?
    both ; but that wasn't my point.
    They could still sell a different product with creatine wich should be taken everyday.

edit: but i know everyone likes the "all in one cheap supp"

28. Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher View Post
    both ; but that wasn't my point.
    They could still sell a different product with creatine wich should be taken everyday.
    People buying preworkouts:

1. Think creatine will increase strength and muscle size for their training session
    2. Don't know what citrulline does

You do the math

29. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    People buying preworkouts:

1. Think creatine will increase strength and muscle size for their training session
    2. Don't know what citrulline does

You do the math
    >> implying that preworkouts buyers are stupids
    We all agree that creatine preworkout is just marketing, and not much useful (it can hinder performance by having a low hypoglycemic effect)

30. Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher View Post
    >> implying that preworkouts buyers are stupids
    We all agree that creatine preworkout is just marketing, and not much useful (it can hinder performance by having a low hypoglycemic effect)
    You got it (though please link me to data on the hypoglycemic effect. the osmotic effect in a saturated individual with low Cr-T can be detrimental, however).
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. recomping.. help me copy this formula!!!
    By tunnelrat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 11:34 PM
  2. Im Sick. Help Me Get Better.
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 01:26 AM
  3. Help me bring de "boys" back ! ZMA?
    By txwakeskater in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 08:48 PM
  4. Help me find best yohimbine HCL product?
    By smokinghawk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 05:44 PM
  5. could you guys help me?
    By Sanosuke in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2002, 10:52 PM