Jack3d Micro FORMULA help me breakdown.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Found the new formula, help me analyze:

USPLabs Jack3d Micro
1 scoop (3.65 g)
serving is 1-2 scoops (breakdown below is 1 scoop)

eNOS super Performance System 2247 mg

L-Citrulline - Amino Acid - by-product of Arginine. etc. synergistic with Arginine? (guess: 1000mg)

Arginine Nitrate - More effective then AAKG? I know many company's are adding Nitrate (creatine Nitrate, arginine nitrate etc...) (guess: 800mg)

Agmatine Sulfate - Increases NO production. Obviously the new "pump" ingridient. I like it and find it effective. (guess: 400mg)

Grape Seed (95% proanthocyanidins) Extract - anti oxident. contains resveratrol. Vasodialator. Potential (very weak) AI (guess: very little)

CNS Contractile Stimulant System 182 mg

Caffein - Obvious. (guess: 150mg. Making 2 scoops 300mg)

Norcoclaurine HCI (Norcoline) - What the heck is this?
3,4 - Dihydroxcinnamic Acid - not clue?
"but no clinical effects have been demonstrated in humans."..."Caffeic acid, which is unrelated to caffeine"Wikipedia (Caffeic Acid)

Vitamin C 50mg

Looks like most of the stims will be from the caffein but I don't know what the other two ingridients are. Scoops/servinings will definitly be "micro" lol. I would think most people will be using 2 scoops (pretty easily). Glad they included Agmatine, not sure why they also included Arginine but no Beta Alanine. I would have done Beta Alanine but no Arginine.

Obviously my breakdown of mg per scoop as just a guess.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I'm not to impressed. Just my 2 cents.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I've been beta testing this product. I've honestly never been so impressed with a preworkout. The energy is very clean, pumps are intense ,strength has increased significantly, and my stamina in the gym has been incredible.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Why not? I think the formula is solid.
No creatinol o phosphate, no lclt, no Rhodia, no focus ingredients. These are what I tend to look for in a preworkout. Everyone's different and those are ingredients I tend to look for in a pre.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not? I think the formula is solid.
I agree, I think it looks very effective.

No creatinol o phosphate, no lclt, no Rhodia, no focus ingredients. These are what I tend to look for in a preworkout. Everyone's different and those are ingredients I tend to look for in a pre.
Meh, I'm not really a fan of any of those in a preworkout. I would also assume the stimulants in this provide plenty of "focus".

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The one question i have since it didnt say on the directions, do you take this on off days too or strictly trainings days only?

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The one question i have since it didnt say on the directions, do you take this on off days too or strictly trainings days only?
5 days a week, 20 workouts at 2 scoops. A month supply.

You could workout 7 days a week on a pre workout, but if you are, you are going somehting wrong.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no experience with the focus blend but the pump blend is exactly what I would look for.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm not bashing it in anyway. I just don't like stims for focus. I'm just more of a fan of things like focus XT. Basically, Caffeine being the only stimulant I like to have.

uvawahoowa

Awards
I agree in part...some lclt and/or alcar and COP or beta alanine would have been a good add. Otherwise, not bad dependent on dosing

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
I've been beta testing this product. I've honestly never been so impressed with a preworkout. The energy is very clean, pumps are intense ,strength has increased significantly, and my stamina in the gym has been incredible.
Are you getting the same effect everyday? When Jack3d came out i liked it but i would have to cycle it take for two or three days then switch to a caffein based fat burner for a few days to keep myself from becoming immune, as with any pwo, im now taking 1mr and if i take it for more then 4 days in a row max i start to not get anything from it.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no experience with the focus blend but the pump blend is exactly what I would look for.
Actually you do, well at least with one two of the ingredients.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not with the blend as a whole. I can trust the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts. :)

I often dabble with the ingredients in the pump blend or variations of them.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
since i am sensitive to stimulants, this actually looks like a very solid pre, that would go well with my iforce compete.. I may have to give it a try..

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Not with the blend as a whole. I can trust the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts. :)

I often dabble with the ingredients in the pump blend or variations of them.
3,4 dihydro isn't a CNS stimulant (in humans)...you telling me you've never stacked caffeine with alpha t2???? :D

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Pump formula is sexy.

I don't know about the stimulant formula cus I have no experience or never even heard of any of the ingredients except caffeine. But that's why I like it and maybe will try it out someday.

I'm wondering if this will be the new Craze.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Bcaa's would have been a nice addition

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3,4 dihydro isn't a CNS stimulant (in humans)...you telling me you've never stacked caffeine with alpha t2???? :D
Yawn. I said I hadn't experience with the blend as a whole, it is part of the blend. Stop trying to nitpick lol.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yawn. I said I hadn't experience with the blend as a whole, it is part of the blend. Stop trying to nitpick lol.
I was being about as serious as you were about slin-sane (which I hope was very serious!)

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
The aim of a good product isn't to put every ingredient they can in, but to make the most efficient product while keeping price reasonable. You can add them if you want, but try it first to see if it needs them.

Stack with Modern BCAA?

Ive never understood BCAAs in a preworkout simply for the reason preworkouts are taken on workout days only, BCAAs taken daily
This! I can understand them but nice to be able to control the dose and you never know for the most part if you're getting a decent dose with a pre.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I personally find the formula a HUGE improvement over the original. Citrulline and nitrates are both proven ergogens, and both appear to be well-dosed at 2 scoops. Agmatine plays a nice regulatory role and could prevent detrimental BP fluxes. The stim blend won't knock you off your heels but it will actually, if not a little transiently, increases lipolysis.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Are you getting the same effect everyday? When Jack3d came out i liked it but i would have to cycle it take for two or three days then switch to a caffein based fat burner for a few days to keep myself from becoming immune, as with any pwo, im now taking 1mr and if i take it for more then 4 days in a row max i start to not get anything from it.
The feeling on Jack3d Micro is very different than Jack3d. Every workout is amazing. I just started stacking with Test Powder 5 days a go. I thought Jack3d Micro alone was great. But now I feel inhuman.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
USPowders - Can you offer us some additional info on the ingredients I was unable to distinguish (ie. Norcoline and the 3,4 )?

In my opinion it looks like a solid product, I think the pumps will be good (with 2 scoops) and the energy/stims will be descent (based off the caffeine content alone)

I already ordered some off the website so I'll be able to try it for myself very soon.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's a little bump for the real label..

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Ahh that's better I saw online a post saying only 30 scoops. I'm glad you guys fit 40 in there.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5 days a week, 20 workouts at 2 scoops. A month supply.

You could workout 7 days a week on a pre workout, but if you are, you are going somehting wrong.
Thats what i figured just wanted to be sure. The IC deal was sick as usual so of course i picked myself up some!

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
im actually very impressed/excited for this. im not a big fan of PWO's where they throw a little bit of everything in, nor am i fan of them with crazy amounts of stims or with 1,3 (why i quit taking jack3d to begin with), so this may be right up my alley.

also, as someone who has to keep an eye on their blood pressure, i like the addition of nitrates, agmatine and grape seed extract (although im planning on trying some GSE in higher doses than whats probably provided in this as a blood pressure supplement). also, norcoline ISNT SUPPOSED to be vasoconstrictive or raise blood pressure, another plus for me, although i havent read a whole lot on it.

this will probably be my next PWO choice, although, i only use PWO's about twice a week, and ive got an entire tub of no xplode left, so it'll probably take me like 6 months until i need it haha (yall can bash all you want, but the green apple xplode tastes incredible, i just throw a couple extra scoops of taurine in, a scoop of agmatine, and im happy, haha)

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Im very impressed as well. A friend of mine beta tested it and absolutely loved it.

It's obviously geared more toward focus endurance energy and pumps for your immediate workout.

Other ergogenics like creatine, beta alanine, bcaas are not necessarily going to do much for you if taken pre workout. Creatine and beta alanine build up in your system over time and should be taken daily and not necessarily pre workout, IMO.

The formula is direct and straight to the point... A pre workout.

I've heard the stim is promising but I've yet to try it myself.

Congrats on what looks to be a solid product USP.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally find the formula a HUGE improvement over the original. Citrulline and nitrates are both proven ergogens, and both appear to be well-dosed at 2 scoops. Agmatine plays a nice regulatory role and could prevent detrimental BP fluxes. The stim blend won't knock you off your heels but it will actually, if not a little transiently, increases lipolysis.
The Stim/Focus is going to surprise many.....Not 1,3 by any means, but the motivation to lift and lift heavy is there...Hard to explain.

There is a definite increase in body temperature..

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question: will this be stackable with the new DominATP?

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
USPowders - Can you offer us some additional info on the ingredients I was unable to distinguish (ie. Norcoline and the 3,4 )?

In my opinion it looks like a solid product, I think the pumps will be good (with 2 scoops) and the energy/stims will be descent (based off the caffeine content alone)

I already ordered some off the website so I'll be able to try it for myself very soon.
Norcoline is a beta-adrenergic agonist and 3,4-dihydroxycinnamic acid is caffeic acid.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my extensive testing with caffeine and higenamine (norcoclaurine), I have found there to be a significant beta-agonist feel in just a single dose. Feels like my chest opens up and my endurance kicks into overdrive. Not just cardio endurance, but being able to train longer with the iron.

Wondering if any of the beta-testers have noticed this. I havent had time to follow

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As soon as mine gets here I will let you know.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Need a sample so I can see if this product puts me to sleep too. Every product I've tried with nitrates puts me to sleep.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
I hope the price is good in NP. I was in the field for the IC release and missed it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my extensive testing with caffeine and higenamine (norcoclaurine), I have found there to be a significant beta-agonist feel in just a single dose. Feels like my chest opens up and my endurance kicks into overdrive. Not just cardio endurance, but being able to train longer with the iron.

Wondering if any of the beta-testers have noticed this. I havent had time to follow
I wasnt a beta tester and i havnt used jack3d micro yet but when i would take AT2 with some caffeine i felt my endurance and breathing ability shot up two fold atleast.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When he said CheapUK did you think he said CheapAustralia? ;)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
When he said CheapUK did you think he said CheapAustralia? ;)
Your love for Aussie land makes me blush Ben hahah
Send some to us Convicts please hahahah.

Thx Ben.top bloke ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha!

As a compromise Chris I am happy for you to buy some and ship it to my house. I will tell you exactly what it is like with such a detailed review you 'feel' like you have taken it yourself.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Haha!

As a compromise Chris I am happy for you to buy some and ship it to my house. I will tell you exactly what it is like with such a detailed review you 'feel' like you have taken it yourself.
I think you would be too.preoccupied watching great Britain lose to us in hockey :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you would be too.preoccupied watching great Britain lose to us in hockey :)
Sorry mate, I was too busy watching how high our tiny country is in the medals table to even notice that was happening!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry mate, I was too busy watching how high our tiny country is in the medals table to even notice that was happening!
I thought this was.about participation hehehe...
How is the Devonshire tea and Scones?

How's the biosig bud? My umbilical is coming down. Subscapular is up and calf is up but all others are down...

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
How strong are the stims in the this. Would this be suitable for someone who has weakened adrenals and is stim intolerant?