Jack3d Micro FORMULA help me breakdown. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Jack3d Micro FORMULA help me breakdown.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    In my extensive testing with caffeine and higenamine (norcoclaurine), I have found there to be a significant beta-agonist feel in just a single dose. Feels like my chest opens up and my endurance kicks into overdrive. Not just cardio endurance, but being able to train longer with the iron.

Wondering if any of the beta-testers have noticed this. I havent had time to follow
    I wasnt a beta tester and i havnt used jack3d micro yet but when i would take AT2 with some caffeine i felt my endurance and breathing ability shot up two fold atleast.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

We'll get you a bottle from Adam at CheapUk....
    Australia?
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

When he said CheapUK did you think he said CheapAustralia?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    When he said CheapUK did you think he said CheapAustralia?
    Your love for Aussie land makes me blush Ben hahah
    Send some to us Convicts please hahahah.

Thx Ben.top bloke
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Haha!

As a compromise Chris I am happy for you to buy some and ship it to my house. I will tell you exactly what it is like with such a detailed review you 'feel' like you have taken it yourself.
    PES Representative
  6. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Haha!

As a compromise Chris I am happy for you to buy some and ship it to my house. I will tell you exactly what it is like with such a detailed review you 'feel' like you have taken it yourself.
    I think you would be too.preoccupied watching great Britain lose to us in hockey
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  7. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    I think you would be too.preoccupied watching great Britain lose to us in hockey
    Sorry mate, I was too busy watching how high our tiny country is in the medals table to even notice that was happening!
    PES Representative
  8. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Sorry mate, I was too busy watching how high our tiny country is in the medals table to even notice that was happening!
    I thought this was.about participation hehehe...
    How is the Devonshire tea and Scones?

How's the biosig bud? My umbilical is coming down. Subscapular is up and calf is up but all others are down...
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  9. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

How strong are the stims in the this. Would this be suitable for someone who has weakened adrenals and is stim intolerant?
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    Honestly I'm not to impressed. Just my 2 cents.
    this
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Other ergogenics like creatine, beta alanine, bcaas are not necessarily going to do much for you if taken pre workout. Creatine and beta alanine build up in your system over time and should be taken daily and not necessarily pre workout, IMO.
    We could say the same thing about LCLT or caffeine or nearly every ingredient that are best taken preW.
  12. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher View Post
    this
    I should send you a bottle. Labels are labels. We can sideline quarterback all day long on the impression of a formula. Putting it into play ultimately is the deciding factor.
  13. Board Sponsor

We could say the same thing about LCLT or caffeine or nearly every ingredient that are best taken preW.
    If I'm interperting you correctly, You agreed with Clemenza's point.

A pre workout is an Acute supplement.
  14. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I wasnt a beta tester and i havnt used jack3d micro yet but when i would take AT2 with some caffeine i felt my endurance and breathing ability shot up two fold atleast.
    Yup...likely something that many people will report with the combination of the two ingredients
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  15. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    If I'm interperting you correctly, You agreed with Clemenza's point.

A pre workout is an Acute supplement.
    of course it is.
    i don't understand why companies still put creatine in their preW products.
  16. Diamond Member

of course it is.
    i don't understand why companies still put creatine in their preW products.
    What sells on a label: creatine or citrulline?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  17. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    What sells on a label: creatine or citrulline?
    both ; but that wasn't my point.
    They could still sell a different product with creatine wich should be taken everyday.

edit: but i know everyone likes the "all in one cheap supp"
  18. Diamond Member

both ; but that wasn't my point.
    They could still sell a different product with creatine wich should be taken everyday.
    People buying preworkouts:

1. Think creatine will increase strength and muscle size for their training session
    2. Don't know what citrulline does

You do the math
  19. New Member

People buying preworkouts:

1. Think creatine will increase strength and muscle size for their training session
    2. Don't know what citrulline does

You do the math
    >> implying that preworkouts buyers are stupids
    We all agree that creatine preworkout is just marketing, and not much useful (it can hinder performance by having a low hypoglycemic effect)
  20. Diamond Member

>> implying that preworkouts buyers are stupids
    We all agree that creatine preworkout is just marketing, and not much useful (it can hinder performance by having a low hypoglycemic effect)
    You got it (though please link me to data on the hypoglycemic effect. the osmotic effect in a saturated individual with low Cr-T can be detrimental, however).
  21. Enhanced Body Formulations

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

I should send you a bottle. Labels are labels. We can sideline quarterback all day long on the impression of a formula. Putting it into play ultimately is the deciding factor.
    Love the analogy
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  22. New Member

You got it (though please link me to data on the hypoglycemic effect. the osmotic effect in a saturated individual with low Cr-T can be detrimental, however).
    I know that Michael Gundill wrote it in one of his books with the references, I'll post them when I'll get home (in a month or so).
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Definitely looks like a solid ingredient profile. I like citrulline, arginine nitrate, and Agmatine sulfate. The stim formula is intriguing and definitely makes me want to test it out.
  24. Advanced Member

MY REVIEW: Tried 1.5 Scoops, didn't feel much of anything, mild pump and mild energy. Yesterday I bumped it up to 2 scoops, pretty much the same, mild pump and mild energy. They must have had A LOT of 1,3 in the original, I would take 1 - 1.5 scoops and be amp'ed.

I guess I'll try 3 scoops just to see if it has a descent effect, not worth it IMO.
  25. New Member

FitModel how long prior to workout do you take Jack3d Micro? You also have to remember this shouldn't be compared to Jack3d. They are two very different pre-workout products. There will be some that will stick with Jack3d for the incredible burst of energy and drive. However, there are many that enjoy a smoother product, that is more pump based with a great performance boost as well.
  26. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by FitModel View Post
    MY REVIEW: Tried 1.5 Scoops, didn't feel much of anything, mild pump and mild energy. Yesterday I bumped it up to 2 scoops, pretty much the same, mild pump and mild energy. They must have had A LOT of 1,3 in the original, I would take 1 - 1.5 scoops and be amp'ed.

I guess I'll try 3 scoops just to see if it has a descent effect, not worth it IMO.
    The great part is Jack3d can be purchased.

Mild Pump, if the compounds in Micro don't give you a pump, not much hope for you outside anabolics and carbohydrates. How long before the workout did you use? 30-60 minutes is key.
  27. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by diezel View Post
    FitModel how long prior to workout do you take Jack3d Micro? You also have to remember this shouldn't be compared to Jack3d. They are two very different pre-workout products. There will be some that will stick with Jack3d for the incredible burst of energy and drive. However, there are many that enjoy a smoother product, that is more pump based with a great performance boost as well.
    Jack3d Energy= Has you speeding in the gym from exercsie to exercise.
    Jack3d Micro Energy= A more calculated focused thouhgt out effect in which you listen to every fiber contract on every rep. It's a different feel..The pump and intra set recovery is out of this world, for most.

With this formula, I think we nailed both coustomers.
  28. New Member

So I asked Gundill what was the reference since I can't find it

that was his response :
    "The ref is one of the things I keep to myself but it exists and you could still search you will not find it"

Sure he always knows his thing, but that answer is weird.
  29. Board Sponsor

So I asked Gundill what was the reference since I can't find it

that was his response :
    "The ref is one of the things I keep to myself but it exists and you could still search you will not find it"

Sure he always knows his thing, but that answer is weird.
    or in short AKA it's my theory...
  30. Advanced Member

Relax guys this isn't a debate, i'm simply giving my review.

And usp powders u never did comment on my repeated requests for info on the mystery stimulants. Feel free to elaborate...

One more thing, I do fell this product SHOULD be compared to the original...why? Because thats why people bought it, that's the product that made Usplabs famous, that's what product they are known for. If you (usp labs) wanted to make a completely new product then change the name and don't try to fool the less informed customers (and that is what ur doing, obviously ur not stupid)

that's all.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FitModel
    Relax guys this isn't a debate, i'm simply giving my review.

And usp powders u never did comment on my repeated requests for info on the mystery stimulants. Feel free to elaborate...

One more thing, I do fell this product SHOULD be compared to the original...why? Because thats why people bought it, that's the product that made Usplabs famous, that's what product they are known for. If you (usp labs) wanted to make a completely new product then change the name and don't try to fool the less informed customers (and that is what ur doing, obviously ur not stupid)

that's all.
    Trying to fool less informed customers? The two products will sit side by side on the same shelf with a completely different ingredient profile, label and name. They are not trying to fool anybody, but instead give customers two completely different options.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

i never used the original but i started using this product this week and it just feels SMOOTH.... I do a lot of super-sets late in my workout and i did not feel exhausted at all..

Prior to this i have tried C4 for a pre workout and there is no comparison...

No jitters, not speedy... Just a solid flow of energy. I dosed one scoop with some Gatorade powder.

I must also add that i dont get alot of caffeine during the day, no coffee or soda or anything.
  33. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Sounds ideal for someone looking for no or low stim. How strong are the stims? Could someone sensitive to stims use it?
  34. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Trying to fool less informed customers? The two products will sit side by side on the same shelf with a completely different ingredient profile, label and name. They are not trying to fool anybody, but instead give customers two completely different options.
    First off, they won't for long, USP doesn't even manufacture the original anymore.

and more importantly tell me how the name is "completely different" they added "micro" and made it smaller! It's simple marketing buddy, the company was created to make money, don't forget that (vital) little part.
  35. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    The great part is Jack3d can be purchased.

Mild Pump, if the compounds in Micro don't give you a pump, not much hope for you outside anabolics and carbohydrates. How long before the workout did you use? 30-60 minutes is key.
    Since you mention it - I had a great pump with iForce Hemavol. Great energy with MP Assault. And good combo of both from Scivation Novem. Luckily there is lots of hope outside of "anabolics and carbohydrates".
  36. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FitModel

First off, they won't for long, USP doesn't even manufacture the original anymore.

and more importantly tell me how the name is "completely different" they added "micro" and made it smaller! It's simple marketing buddy, the company was created to make money, don't forget that (vital) little part.
    You have inside info on the manufacturing of jack3d? Because I have heard nothing about discontinuing production of jack3d.
  37. New Member

Hahaha. I stocked up on the Jack3d apple flavor from *** (w/ the 1,3 Dimeth). Still got SIX cans mutha****aaaaaas! Lol
  38. Board Sponsor

Since you mention it - I had a great pump with iForce Hemavol. Great energy with MP Assault. And good combo of both from Scivation Novem. Luckily there is lots of hope outside of "anabolics and carbohydrates".
    Great...so there is hope for you.
  39. Board Sponsor

Name is different. Ingredients are different (caffeine onlyshared ingredient). Label is different. Serving size is different. Bottle size is different.

Your manufacturing statement is pretend.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

YOU'RE RIGHT! Damn those evil USPlabs for trying to make money, earn a living and put food on the table for their families. Bastards!

I think instead we should name you head Czar of the Dietary Supplement Fairness Department, where you can make sure all dietary supplements are labeled as you see fit and in accordindance to your definition of "fairness" all in the best interest of the consumer. But most importantly, you must make sure all supplement companies are non-profit organizations.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. recomping.. help me copy this formula!!!
    By tunnelrat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 10:34 PM
  2. Im Sick. Help Me Get Better.
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 12:26 AM
  3. Help me bring de "boys" back ! ZMA?
    By txwakeskater in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 07:48 PM
  4. Help me find best yohimbine HCL product?
    By smokinghawk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 04:44 PM
  5. could you guys help me?
    By Sanosuke in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2002, 09:52 PM