Karbolyn/SNS Agmatine/SNS Citrulline Malate/BCAAs/Creatine...
- 08-07-2012, 10:58 AM
- 08-07-2012, 12:31 PM
- 08-07-2012, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by Ducati7
Should be a great stack man. I dos citmal at 9g instead of 6 for the increased recovery aspect.Serious Nutrition Solutions
Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
08-07-2012, 08:37 PM
You've got a pair of great, cost effective pump products from SNS, especially now that we've put Agmatine Powder into production. It really makes agmatine sulfate more accessible to be used as a staple, or by those who were put off by the cost earlier in the life of bulk agmatine sulfate products.
iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE
iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
08-08-2012, 02:08 AM
08-08-2012, 12:35 PM
08-08-2012, 01:22 PM
Agmatine should be cycled off of, yes?Originally Posted by UncleWade
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheHardOne in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 115Last Post: 08-22-2012, 11:44 PM
- By hvactech in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-08-2012, 09:37 AM
- By NomZ in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 21Last Post: 03-23-2012, 04:44 AM
- By Pearl12 in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-05-2011, 02:32 AM
- By just93 in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 08-24-2008, 05:42 PM