Karbolyn/SNS Agmatine/SNS Citrulline Malate/BCAAs/Creatine...

1. Karbolyn/SNS Agmatine/SNS Citrulline Malate/BCAAs/Creatine...

I perfer Karbolyn over Waxy Maize/Maltodextrin/Dextrose etc...plus i like thats its 200 cals per scoop....would the above combo make for a good pre/pump combo?
    1000mg SNS agmatine "dust"
    6grams SNS Citrulline

2. Quote Originally Posted by Ducati7 View Post
    I perfer Karbolyn over Waxy Maize/Maltodextrin/Dextrose etc...plus i like thats its 200 cals per scoop....would the above combo make for a good pre/pump combo?
    6grams SNS Citrulline
    Idk what you mean by "dust" lol, but yes, it would definitely give you some pretty insane pumps!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ducati7
    6grams SNS Citrulline
    Dust?

Should be a great stack man. I dos citmal at 9g instead of 6 for the increased recovery aspect.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Dust?

Should be a great stack man. I dos citmal at 9g instead of 6 for the increased recovery aspect.
    I also do a slightly higher dose of citrulline malate as antihero mentioned - the clinically studied dose for weight trained individuals is ~8g and I dose accordingly. I do find that there are diminished returns [from an economic standpoint] dosing any higher than this.

You've got a pair of great, cost effective pump products from SNS, especially now that we've put Agmatine Powder into production. It really makes agmatine sulfate more accessible to be used as a staple, or by those who were put off by the cost earlier in the life of bulk agmatine sulfate products.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Ducati7 View Post
    6grams SNS Citrulline
    The dust is my ****.

I'd dose the 1g in the AM though with your breakfast.

You'll have a plenty good pump w/ Karbolyn+ SNS Cit-mal alone, while adding in the all day pump from the morning dose of Agmatine.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    The dust is my ****.

I'd dose the 1g in the AM though with your breakfast.

You'll have a plenty good pump w/ Karbolyn+ SNS Cit-mal alone, while adding in the all day pump from the morning dose of Agmatine.
    I like this dosing scheme, Agmatine all day fullness for the win.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

7. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade

I also do a slightly higher dose of citrulline malate as antihero mentioned - the clinically studied dose for weight trained individuals is ~8g and I dose accordingly. I do find that there are diminished returns [from an economic standpoint] dosing any higher than this.

You've got a pair of great, cost effective pump products from SNS, especially now that we've put Agmatine Powder into production. It really makes agmatine sulfate more accessible to be used as a staple, or by those who were put off by the cost earlier in the life of bulk agmatine sulfate products.
    Agmatine should be cycled off of, yes?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Focus XT and Citrulline Malate.....Biatch!
    By TheHardOne in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 11:44 PM
  2. SNS citrulline malate and C.O.P. has become a new staple!
    By hvactech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 09:37 AM
  3. SNS Citrulline Malate Now Available!
    By NomZ in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 04:44 AM
  4. SNS Citrulline malate?
    By Pearl12 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 02:32 AM
  5. citrulline malate for creatine Non-responder??
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 05:42 PM