Who'se going to the Dallas Europa Expo?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150941

    Who'se going to the Dallas Europa Expo?


    I'll be going for my third year in a row, looking forward to it. Who all is going? This will be my first year going that I am not working for The Vitamin Shoppe, I'm worried I will not have as much fun and/or not have reps be as nice or willing to talk to me without being employed anywhere in the health industry. Anyone ever experience this?

    Maybe I'll see some of you there

  2. Registered User
    drooks10's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    732
    Rep Power
    96784

    I'm sure you'll make out with some nice swag, man. Just be genuinely interested in what you hear from the different company reps. We like to interact with guys who are actually listening to us and not merely holding out an open bag for samples.

    David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
  3. Registered User
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018909

    IForce will be there
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    drooks10's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    732
    Rep Power
    96784

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    IForce will be there
    See. There ya go, op. Just go by the iForce booth and I'm sure Vaughn will hook you up. Haha! Protean for YEARSSSSSS!

    David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
  5. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    vitaminstore3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    17599

    Lecheek will be there!
  6. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150941

    Haha ironic, I met you last year David. Your a really nice guy we talked for quite a bit b/c our booth was connected to yours.

    I get to meet the famous Vaughn?!? I'll be star struck :P

    Is Marms gonna be there? Doing a log for him right now actually
    Always willing to learn :D
  7. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150941

    I also met Dan from AppNut, you guys were really nice to talk too
    Always willing to learn :D
  8. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150941

    I also met Dan from AppNut, you guys were really nice to talk too
    Always willing to learn :D
  9. Registered User
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018909

    Haha I won't be there, but I'll be at the Olympia
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  10. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150941

    Aww, come on you know you want too! I can't afford to go to the Olympia; I live right down the street from the Europa though. Who else is goin? Speak up!
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    6,321
    Rep Power
    2848063

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Haha ironic, I met you last year David. Your a really nice guy we talked for quite a bit b/c our booth was connected to yours.

    I get to meet the famous Vaughn?!? I'll be star struck :P

    Is Marms gonna be there? Doing a log for him right now actually
    No BigRigg but the rest of the Lecheek Crew will be there Stop by and say Hi to them.
  12. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150941

    You know I will! Tell them to expect me! Haha I can't wait!
    Always willing to learn :D
  13. Registered User
    python93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dallas Tx
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    1630

    I'm going I live in arlington.... What day are you going?
  14. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150941

    Quote Originally Posted by python93
    I'm going I live in arlington.... What day are you going?
    Both me and my girlfriend will be going Friday and Saturday!
    Always willing to learn :D
  15. Registered User
    python93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dallas Tx
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    1630

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Both me and my girlfriend will be going Friday and Saturday!
    Nice I've never been to an expo. Do you get free stuff or what? I'm excited Can you explain please lol
  16. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150941

    Quote Originally Posted by python93
    Nice I've never been to an expo. Do you get free stuff or what? I'm excited Can you explain please lol
    Companies but booths that are displayed in isles. They hand out samples and sometimes sell products at a huge discount. If you are lucky sometimes reps will give you shirts or full bottles of stuff if they like you or you can show that you know your stuff. There is the Europa BB show on stage behind the expo area. Those seats cost extra. Some booths have challenges. For example, last year MHP had a 200 lb fat grip DB, whoever could pick it up off the ground with 1 hand got a shirt. Sadly they only gave away 2 shirts that weekend. I tried it but could only spin it, my wrists couldn't handle the weight and grip thickness.

    It's really fun, you should enjoy yourself
    Always willing to learn :D
  17. Registered User
    python93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dallas Tx
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    1630

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Companies but booths that are displayed in isles. They hand out samples and sometimes sell products at a huge discount. If you are lucky sometimes reps will give you shirts or full bottles of stuff if they like you or you can show that you know your stuff. There is the Europa BB show on stage behind the expo area. Those seats cost extra. Some booths have challenges. For example, last year MHP had a 200 lb fat grip DB, whoever could pick it up off the ground with 1 hand got a shirt. Sadly they only gave away 2 shirts that weekend. I tried it but could only spin it, my wrists couldn't handle the weight and grip thickness.

    It's really fun, you should enjoy yourself
    Sounds like fun. I was doubting whether to go or not but now it's a definite yes lol
  18. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150941

    Quote Originally Posted by python93

    Sounds like fun. I was doubting whether to go or not but now it's a definite yes lol
    Yea definitely worth going
    Always willing to learn :D
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    6,321
    Rep Power
    2848063

    Check Lecheek out at booth #625
  20. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Queens,NY
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    I'm sure you'll make out with some nice swag, man. Just be genuinely interested in what you hear from the different company reps. We like to interact with guys who are actually listening to us and not merely holding out an open bag for samples.

    David
    Team APPNUT
    SAMPLES <3<3<3
  21. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150941

    Lol

    Maybe I can work my way into a rep job lol

    One can only hope

    3 more days!!!
    Always willing to learn :D
  22. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150941

    Today's the day!
    Always willing to learn :D
  23. Registered User
    DkGreek's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    12289

    I am. I'll probably be in a Neogenix shirt.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...
  24. Registered User
    python93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dallas Tx
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    1630

    At what time is the expo over tomorrow?
    I know it opens at 9AM
  25. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150941

    Quote Originally Posted by python93
    At what time is the expo over tomorrow?
    I know it opens at 9AM
    Unsure, I just left today. But I'll be there till they kick me out tomorrow.
    Always willing to learn :D
  26. Registered User
    Loudy Rowdy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    342972

    Im not there but if any of you are going, samples of Hemavol and Compete are being given out (possibly other stuff but cant recall).

    Your chance to see why Compete and Hemavol taste so damn good and why we are having MaxIntense's flavoring being done at the same flavor house.
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  27. Registered User
    python93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dallas Tx
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    1630

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Unsure, I just left today. But I'll be there till they kick me out tomorrow.
    I'm thinking of going around 2 PM.
    Did you take any samples with you today?
  28. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150941

    Quote Originally Posted by python93

    I'm thinking of going around 2 PM.
    Did you take any samples with you today?
    I left with a good amount of that's what you mean. I mainly just chatted with my friends that are reps today is the big day gonna be there all day.
    Always willing to learn :D
  29. Registered User
    python93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dallas Tx
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    1630

    Look at all the supps I got at the Expo tonight!
    Name:  Supps.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  53.5 KB
  30. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150941

    Quote Originally Posted by python93
    Look at all the supps I got at the Expo tonight!
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=64 433"/>
    Nice man! Good job
    Always willing to learn :D
  31. Registered User
    python93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dallas Tx
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    1630

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Nice man! Good job
    Yeah it was awesome. My first expo ever.
    Do you know of any others coming to dallas anytime soon?
  32. Registered User
    Loudy Rowdy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    342972

    Quote Originally Posted by python93 View Post
    Yeah it was awesome. My first expo ever.
    Do you know of any others coming to dallas anytime soon?

    no iforce? man...next time when im visiting parents in Garland I'm gonna kick your a$$ :P...

    the Dallas Expo is a yearly thing
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  33. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150941

    Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy

    no iforce? man...next time when im visiting parents in Garland I'm gonna kick your a$$ :P...

    the Dallas Expo is a yearly thing
    I didn't get any samples from them but I got to try the protein yummy
    Always willing to learn :D
  34. Registered User
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018909

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    I didn't get any samples from them but I got to try the protein yummy
    what flavors did you try ?
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  35. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150941

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue

    what flavors did you try ?
    Mint and RVC OMG it was so much better than I was thinking it would, good job on y'alls end. Very solid, wish I could have left with some to try pancakes with :P
    Always willing to learn :D
  36. Registered User
    Loudy Rowdy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    342972

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Mint and RVC OMG it was so much better than I was thinking it would, good job on y'alls end. Very solid, wish I could have left with some to try pancakes with :P

    awesome! Now you know what its about
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  37. Registered User
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018909

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Mint and RVC OMG it was so much better than I was thinking it would, good job on y'alls end. Very solid, wish I could have left with some to try pancakes with :P
    can always grab some online now to test your recipes on
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  38. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150941

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue

    can always grab some online now to test your recipes on
    Waiting for a sale, and I ended up getting a free 2lb or protein while I was there so I got time to wait def on my list though.
    Always willing to learn :D
  39. Registered User
    python93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dallas Tx
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    1630

    Yea I got there kinda late like around 5 on saturday so I don't think I saw Iforce.
    What I meant was if there were gonna be any other bodybuilding expo's this year in Dallas
    Other than Europa 2013
  40. Registered User
    Loudy Rowdy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    342972

    Quote Originally Posted by python93 View Post
    Yea I got there kinda late like around 5 on saturday so I don't think I saw Iforce.
    What I meant was if there were gonna be any other bodybuilding expo's this year in Dallas
    Other than Europa 2013

    I dont think so TBH...nothing of that scale though. I'll keep an eye out
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Who's going to the Arnold Classic 2011?
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 06:59 AM
  2. Who's going to the Arnold Classic 2010?
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 08:54 AM
  3. Who is going to the florida alabama game this weekend?
    By Caferacer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 07:52 AM
  4. Who's going to the olympia this year?
    By Trauma1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-20-2008, 10:56 PM
  5. Who's going to the 2006 Arnold.
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 12:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in