Trenavar Cough?

Riskyb

Awards
I started Trenavar a few days ago. 1st day i used 30mg in the morning and i was very short of breath. I was at the gym and struggled with everything. Next day i used 20mg before gym and was slightly short of breath and still coughing off and on. So what i'm doing now is 10mg spread out throughout the day, to a total dose of 50mg/day.
Has anyone experienced this cough or shortness of breath??? I've read that the real tren can cause this, i guess the Trenavar really does convert to Trenbolone. I just don't like the side effects.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
usually the cough is due to injecting the stuff, something in the tren or the other chemicals used to manufacture it seems to cause the coughing....but that is because you inject it and it gets into your bloodstream and can affect your throat in that way....I seriously doubt oral consumption causes the cough. as for the shortness of breath, that is a well known side effect of tren in general....but it should manifest itself over time...not right away.then again maybe you are sensitive to the stuff....it can cause shortness of breath, that is for sure.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
you might be allergic to the filler. how many packs u got ill buy them

Riskyb

Awards
I feel the shortness of breath about 30min after I take it. Oral consumption may be metabolized a lot faster than intramuscular injection. Usually oral medications take about 20-40 min to start working, and that's about the time i start feeling the shortness of breath. Intramuscular takes a lot longer.
Another thing i was thinking about was the metabolism of Tren. There are many medications that are metabolized at least partially by the lungs. People may feel short of breath, cough, etc. I'm assuming this may be a possible cause of these lung issues.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
no the tren cough from IM injections is almost immediate. comes from shooting to close to a vain. what you are experiencing is a reaction to something in the pill. you have to build this drug up in your system. it isnt an immediate thing.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
no the tren cough from IM injections is almost immediate. comes from shooting to close to a vain. what you are experiencing is a reaction to something in the pill. you have to build this drug up in your system. it isnt an immediate thing.
yep this ^^^like I was saying, the IM injections (esp in the delts where I did it) gives you IMMEDIATE cough (if you are sensitive to it, some are not)....I mean, it almost seemed that before I had the damn needle inserted I felt it in the back of my throat.....

Riskyb

Awards
This immediate cough doesn't make any sense. Think about it from a physiologic standpoint. Even if you are close to a vein it will still take time to enter systemic cirulation and reach your lungs. And if that's the case, i'm sure part of the Tren is being metabolized by the lungs. Like i said, there are tons of medications that are partially metabolized by your lungs and cause such symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath, tightness of chest, bronchoconstriction, etc etc etc. some people experience it, many wont. Everyone reacts differently.
I don't think it's psychological with me. Only thing i can do is maybe continue and see if i can build up a bigger tolerance for it i guess...

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
yeah your injecting a foreign substance into your body, the veins carry it to the lungs where your body trys to expel it. hence the cough. it makes perfect since.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I also taste it in the back of my throat, and there is irritation there as well....I believe that is where the cough comes from, but it could also come from the lungs ....who knows...but it always is preceded by that taste for me....I've never seen a conclusive scientific explanation for it in about a decade which is strange....

Riskyb

Awards
I just hope i can build up a tolerance to the possible side effects i'm experiencing to give this a fair run and see if it's really worth it.
Thanks for help

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
yeah i hope it works out. my first week on any oral is always kinda ****ty. i normally get ill feeling and nauseated, head aches too. its normally gone by week 2.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i hope it works out. my first week on any oral is always kinda ****ty. i normally get ill feeling and nauseated, head aches too. its normally gone by week 2.
Hmmm, classic signs of high BP. I would think if you take orals that would be obvious, maybe get some support supps or a BP monitor.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also taste it in the back of my throat, and there is irritation there as well....I believe that is where the cough comes from, but it could also come from the lungs ....who knows...but it always is preceded by that taste for me....I've never seen a conclusive scientific explanation for it in about a decade which is strange....
It comes from oil being transmitted to your lungs, tends to cause issues with breathing when your lungs are full of water to absorb oxygen. And yes, if you inject into a vein any AAS that is oil based will and can cause this reaction. As for why people get it with tren more often, I cannot comment. I am on 45 of trenavar and I have no cough, just general feeling of ultra alpha badass.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
ive got a BP cuff and stethoscope. there have been times its been BP related but most of the time in the first week my BP is not elevated. i chalk it off to just reacting to new chems in the blood. now i cant take clen any more. **** sends my BP through the roof, feel like crap times 10.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I get those type headaches, even when my BP is ok.....I've checked it when I get the headaches and its fine, other times I check with a headache and its either high normal or just into high....never spikes up too much though. seems to fluctuate for no valid reason. There are days I take something that spikes my BP but it won't that day, and there will be days I've not taken anything that spikes my BP but I'll be high normal. no rhyme or reason. but take the damn hawhtorn extract caps, they will bring your BP down.

Riskyb

Awards
It comes from oil being transmitted to your lungs, tends to cause issues with breathing when your lungs are full of water to absorb oxygen. And yes, if you inject into a vein any AAS that is oil based will and can cause this reaction. As for why people get it with tren more often, I cannot comment. I am on 45 of trenavar and I have no cough, just general feeling of ultra alpha badass.
Not trying to bash you in any way but if the cause was oil being transmitted to your lungs, every oil based steroid would cause you to cough. And in no way is that oil getting to your lungs causing your lungs to fill with water, physiologically impossible. If your lungs lose their permeability to water and water is present, you have serious serious health issues. Like possibly heart failure type issues.

I still think Tren is partially metabolized by your lungs... that would be the only thing that makes sense in my mind that causes the pulmonary issues... cough, shortness of breath, etc etc

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not trying to bash you in any way but if the cause was oil being transmitted to your lungs, every oil based steroid would cause you to cough. And in no way is that oil getting to your lungs causing your lungs to fill with water, physiologically impossible. If your lungs lose their permeability to water and water is present, you have serious serious health issues. Like possibly heart failure type issues.

I still think Tren is partially metabolized by your lungs... that would be the only thing that makes sense in my mind that causes the pulmonary issues... cough, shortness of breath, etc etc
No you don't understand the cause. If you inject into a vein and it is transmitted to your lungs, the oil can get in there causing issues like if you swallow an excess of water (volume is obviously less in that case with oil) but the effect is the same. You have an oil that alone will cause irritation not to mention many are full of high amounts of BA or methyl paraben, none of which are meant to be in there. I am no expert, I am simply repeating what has been told to me by those A) that had the displeasure and B) what they confirmed with medical professionals. If they were in some way mislead, I am still not 100% on how this would actually happen in detail, please correct me.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I still think it gets into your blood (even in very small increments) when you pass through veins, nick veins, are next to veins etc etc (one of these happens EVERY time you pin whether anybody cares to believe it or not)....then whatever it is in the tren concoction that makes you cough, ends up circulating and gets into your throat or back in that area and causes you to get that taste sensation as well as a cough. its instantaneous for the most part, I can't see it going to your lungs then making you cough so quickly. Not saying its impossible, I also think the shortness of breath issue is unrelated to the coughing issue.....JMO....

Riskyb

Awards
The Tren does get into your systemic circulation, for sure there's no doubt about that. From muscle to the rest of your tissues etc etc. I think if you knicked a vein it may cause a cough yes, even immediately. I did find something interesting about Tren...

Tren does raise your PGf2a levels, And Prostaglandins are metabolized in the lungs.
Prostaglandins do a whole host of things throughout your body. It may increase or decrease blood pressure. In the lungs it may modify breathing, cause airways to constrict, trigger asthma attack if asthmatic, etc etc etc. I think this helps to at least partially explain some of the lung related effects people may be experiencing....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
The Tren does get into your systemic circulation, for sure there's no doubt about that. From muscle to the rest of your tissues etc etc. I think if you knicked a vein it may cause a cough yes, even immediately. I did find something interesting about Tren...

Tren does raise your PGf2a levels, And Prostaglandins are metabolized in the lungs.
Prostaglandins do a whole host of things throughout your body. It may increase or decrease blood pressure. In the lungs it may modify breathing, cause airways to constrict, trigger asthma attack if asthmatic, etc etc etc. I think this helps to at least partially explain some of the lung related effects people may be experiencing....
obviously it gets into your system and circulates :D.....the point is that upon injection, that oil is sitting right by veins and capillaries and everything else that will start absorbing it immediately (this is how the compound gets into your system, its absorbed into the blood, reason we inject it into muscles)...so some of it gets right into circulation and could hit the back of your throat, give you a sensation/taste and make you cough. also it will be more pronounced and immediate if you nick a vein, run through a vein etc (these things happen quite often mind you). the shortness of breath and similar sides that happen much later on? I bet have something to do with the whole lung issue you brought up...I agree with that part of your post. The taste/cough is WAY too immediate to be from that though....has to be a direct result of the injection as it is happening....not later on down the line. you notice you cough/get the taste when you are injecting and shortly thereafter? that should be a clue. but you are not getting tren cough nor shortness of breath from trenavar. not at a few days, probably not at all (although i don't know that it won't cause this effect in some upon weeks of usage).