Any supplements like the old Stuff??

APLafata11

Awards
Hey just wondering if there are any test boosters or anything that had similar effects to the old supplements. Like Jungle Warfare, Mass Fx, Inhibi-E etc. Any information would please let me know.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Hey just wondering if there are any test boosters or anything that had similar effects to the old supplements. Like Jungle Warfare, Mass Fx, Inhibi-E etc. Any information would please let me know.
The FDA bans everything good. Doesn't take much these days. Usually someone takes many times the recommended dose of a product, has really bad sides and FDA bans it.

APLafata11

Awards
The FDA bans everything good. Doesn't take much these days. Usually someone takes many times the recommended dose of a product, has really bad sides and FDA bans it.
So is there anything thats good anymore or no?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you want some anti-estrogenic stuff, check out Erase.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Look into IGF-2. I consider it one of our best products. Let me know if you have any questions about it.

David
Team APPNUT

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
The original JW was spiked with a PH so the only thing similar to that will be another PH. For more natural stuff you have:

- Sodium DAA, which is scientifically proven to raise test
- Triazole has plenty of bloodwork showing it raises test and reduces estrogen
- Bioforge has plenty of bloodwork showing it raises test
- Erase has a lot of positive reviews for its' estrogen reducing capabilities
- Licogenix also has a lot of positive reviews for its' estrogen reducing capabilities

For a standalone product use either Triazole, Bioforge or Licogenix. For a stack go with either DAA/Erase or DAA/Licogenix.

APLafata11

Awards
The original JW was spiked with a PH so the only thing similar to that will be another PH. For more natural stuff you have:

- Sodium DAA, which is scientifically proven to raise test
- Triazole has plenty of bloodwork showing it raises test and reduces estrogen
- Bioforge has plenty of bloodwork showing it raises test
- Erase has a lot of positive reviews for its' estrogen reducing capabilities
- Licogenix also has a lot of positive reviews for its' estrogen reducing capabilities

For a standalone product use either Triazole, Bioforge or Licogenix. For a stack go with either DAA/Erase or DAA/Licogenix.
Do you know of any supplements that are borderline PH's but not??

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My best thoughts on whats out there that works. SNS DAA is always a winner for good DAA or PP TCF-1. AI wise BPS brought out Formasurge I've always been a fan of formestane products but Triazole and Erase are two good products for AI's. X-Factor used to be a good product as well for ARA. I like Supremacy for libido and leaning out combined with Erase. Also hear good things about Anabeta Elite. So there's still good stuff out there but they are right Jungle Warefare was spiked.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

ATD was banned.

Inhibit-E is currently being reformulated. There is no time table set yet, and the reformulation isn't close to complete. However, in due time it will be.

Although it's not exactly the same, DAA is inexpensive and can provide a boost similar to the old ones but the old, non-spiked ones of course.