Is Anabeta Elite "Hormonal"?

MonsterTruckr

Awards
Ok, I know it influences hormones so maybe my title is slightly misleading. I've been searching on and off for about a week now and I have not found a suitable answer yet.

I just finished an 8 week run of intimidate/erase. During my last week I started a cycle of Anabeta Elite not realizing that there might be some issues with running "hormonal" supplements for what would be a total of 11 weeks. Everything I have found says 8 weeks on 4 weeks off when it comes to test boosters, but boosting test is not the primary action of AbE if I understand it correctly.

Should I stop now or is the MOA of AbE so different that I should be "ok"?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok, I know it influences hormones so maybe my title is slightly misleading. I've been searching on and off for about a week now and I have not found a suitable answer yet.

I just finished an 8 week run of intimidate/erase. During my last week I started a cycle of Anabeta Elite not realizing that there might be some issues with running "hormonal" supplements for what would be a total of 11 weeks. Everything I have found says 8 weeks on 4 weeks off when it comes to test boosters, but boosting test is not the primary action of AbE if I understand it correctly.

If you just finished 8 weeks of Intimidate Plus Erase take some 4 weeks of break. ABE has hormonal interactions with 2 compounds to control cortisol and also the main extract has been proven to raise testosterone a bit. Erase also interacts with cortisol control and intimidate is a test booster, so...to sum it up:

-ABE is a NATURAL hormonal SUPPLEMENT (not AAS)
-Time on hormonals should be 8 weeks with 2-4 week breaks in between. (Though people do like running DAA for up to 12 weeks in some cases)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
If you just finished 8 weeks of Intimidate Plus Erase take some 4 weeks of break. ABE has hormonal interactions with 2 compounds to control cortisol and also the main extract has been proven to raise testosterone a bit. Erase also interacts with cortisol control and intimidate is a test booster, so...to sum it up:

-ABE is a NATURAL hormonal SUPPLEMENT (not AAS)
-Time on hormonals should be 8 weeks with 2-4 week breaks in between. (Though people do like running DAA for up to 12 weeks in some cases)
right on....big difference between "a hormone" and "a hormonal" :D

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It does alter hormones, but it is not an anabolic/androgenic steroid and different test boosters have different mechanisms of action.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The MOA is a bit different, so I say that its okay.