Is Anabeta Elite "Hormonal"? - AnabolicMinds.com

Is Anabeta Elite "Hormonal"?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Is Anabeta Elite "Hormonal"?

Ok, I know it influences hormones so maybe my title is slightly misleading. I've been searching on and off for about a week now and I have not found a suitable answer yet.

I just finished an 8 week run of intimidate/erase. During my last week I started a cycle of Anabeta Elite not realizing that there might be some issues with running "hormonal" supplements for what would be a total of 11 weeks. Everything I have found says 8 weeks on 4 weeks off when it comes to test boosters, but boosting test is not the primary action of AbE if I understand it correctly.

Should I stop now or is the MOA of AbE so different that I should be "ok"?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterTruckr View Post
    Ok, I know it influences hormones so maybe my title is slightly misleading. I've been searching on and off for about a week now and I have not found a suitable answer yet.

I just finished an 8 week run of intimidate/erase. During my last week I started a cycle of Anabeta Elite not realizing that there might be some issues with running "hormonal" supplements for what would be a total of 11 weeks. Everything I have found says 8 weeks on 4 weeks off when it comes to test boosters, but boosting test is not the primary action of AbE if I understand it correctly.

If you just finished 8 weeks of Intimidate Plus Erase take some 4 weeks of break. ABE has hormonal interactions with 2 compounds to control cortisol and also the main extract has been proven to raise testosterone a bit. Erase also interacts with cortisol control and intimidate is a test booster, so...to sum it up:

-ABE is a NATURAL hormonal SUPPLEMENT (not AAS)
    -Time on hormonals should be 8 weeks with 2-4 week breaks in between. (Though people do like running DAA for up to 12 weeks in some cases)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    If you just finished 8 weeks of Intimidate Plus Erase take some 4 weeks of break. ABE has hormonal interactions with 2 compounds to control cortisol and also the main extract has been proven to raise testosterone a bit. Erase also interacts with cortisol control and intimidate is a test booster, so...to sum it up:

-ABE is a NATURAL hormonal SUPPLEMENT (not AAS)
    -Time on hormonals should be 8 weeks with 2-4 week breaks in between. (Though people do like running DAA for up to 12 weeks in some cases)
    right on....big difference between "a hormone" and "a hormonal"
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It does alter hormones, but it is not an anabolic/androgenic steroid and different test boosters have different mechanisms of action.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterTruckr View Post

The MOA is a bit different, so I say that its okay.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is the best pro-hormone for the average user?
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 10-04-2013, 06:51 AM
  2. anabeta elite ? is dhea in it ?
    By Gym4Life in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-21-2012, 02:17 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 12:52 PM
  4. Is there a Pro-hormone for cutting?
    By bert4332 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12