epistane and pct questions

  1. Registered User
    mungobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4
    Answers
    0

    epistane and pct questions


    hey guys im in a pretty remote area and my friend gave me a bottle of epistane but i cant get my hands on clomid or nolvadex
    but i have a bottle of arom x RDe and ive read and watched reviews saying that it does the job for pct with prohormones, what are your ideas on this? i haven't started the cycle as of yet!
    if it's not good enough i wont be using the epistane, thank you!

  2. Registered User
    Rebel29073's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    169
    Answers
    0


    for any PH use you should have and use a Serm IMO. Nothing OTC is a replacement for one.
  3. Registered User
    mungobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4
    Answers
    0


    thanks for the help man, bummer for me i guess i'll just have to keep trying to find a propper serm, any other advice?
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,560
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mungobra View Post
    hey guys im in a pretty remote area and my friend gave me a bottle of epistane but i cant get my hands on clomid or nolvadex
    but i have a bottle of arom x RDe and ive read and watched reviews saying that it does the job for pct with prohormones, what are your ideas on this? i haven't started the cycle as of yet!
    if it's not good enough i wont be using the epistane, thank you!
    first off, epistane is not a supplement, so it shouldnt be posted in the supplement section, but because you are new here, we wont bash you too much!

    anyways, if you absolutely can not get a SERM, the second best option would be the TRS stack by Primordial Performance (PP) or something equivalent to that. If you dont want to get the TRS stack, then this is what I would do instead:

    Erase Pro by PES, DAA (either TCF 1 by PP, SNS DAA, or Synthetic Supplements DAA), IGF 2 by AppNut (or EndoAMP by PP), Toco 8 by PP.

    You can get these products either at nutraplanet or the supplement company's website (primordialperformance.com , appnut.com , pescience.com
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,560
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mungobra View Post
    thanks for the help man, bummer for me i guess i'll just have to keep trying to find a propper serm, any other advice?

    there are many different websites that offer SERMs for really cheap, for your rat of course.
  6. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    Finding a SERM is so NOT hard. Stop being lazy and using an active steroid when you aren't even able to take care of yourself at the end of the run. I applaud you for your choice of DS for a first run but finding a SERM is not hard and you need more than that for a PCT from Epistane due to the inevitable estrogen rebound from it.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  7. Registered User
    Rebel29073's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    169
    Answers
    0


    I wasted 6 weeks on Epi with my rat...I must assume it was a non responder since I bought a quality branded name of it.
    My rat picked up very little even when introducing gainer shakes and all. He had much better strength and size gains on Hdrol...not bashing Epi just saying it didn't work out so well for me...everyone is different. Good news is no sides from the Torem.

    I agree with OF's statement that finding a Serm is easy enough. Google Torem or Nolva or whatever Serm interests you and just check out reviews for the company you find. expect to pay 30-50.00 for it...a great investment IMO
  8. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel29073 View Post
    I wasted 6 weeks on Epi with my rat...I must assume it was a non responder since I bought a quality branded name of it.
    My rat picked up very little even when introducing gainer shakes and all. He had much better strength and size gains on Hdrol...not bashing Epi just saying it didn't work out so well for me...everyone is different. Good news is no sides from the Torem.

    I agree with OF's statement that finding a Serm is easy enough. Google Torem or Nolva or whatever Serm interests you and just check out reviews for the company you find. expect to pay 30-50.00 for it...a great investment IMO
    Epi isn't a big mass gainer, I find it best used as part of a recomp or cut. It shines when used with tren or another strong adrogen to keep mass due to its very strong anabolic nature. I never used it to put on mass but I always seem to put on 5 pounds in a 4-6 week run even if I am not trying to; guess I just respond well to it.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  9. Registered User
    Rebel29073's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    169
    Answers
    0


    I put on 6 and kept 3 so I guess results are as expected when compared to your #'s and I did notice more recomp in that cycle...Hdrol put on 12 and kept 8 so a little better result overall, but I bloated up more on that cycle, but cut it off easily. Both had the same run period of 6 weeks.

    Appreciate the insight there OF. Might try it again with an Adrogen, but being it was only my second PH I wasnt too interested in stacking it just due to the whole unknown territories...I am old and cautious .
  10. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    first off, epistane is not a supplement, so it shouldnt be posted in the supplement section, but because you are new here, we wont bash you too much!

    anyways, if you absolutely can not get a SERM, the second best option would be the TRS stack by Primordial Performance (PP) or something equivalent to that. If you dont want to get the TRS stack, then this is what I would do instead:

    Erase Pro by PES, DAA (either TCF 1 by PP, SNS DAA, or Synthetic Supplements DAA), IGF 2 by AppNut (or EndoAMP by PP), Toco 8 by PP.

    You can get these products either at nutraplanet or the supplement company's website (primordialperformance.com , appnut.com , pescience.com
    ^^^solid advice if you either can't find a SERM or don't trust the RC companies (I don't).
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,560
    Answers
    0


    epi isnt supposed to bulk you...
  12. Registered User
    cokeholio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    604
    Answers
    0


    Epi isn't supposed to have estro sides
  13. Registered User
    kswiss's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    23
    Posts
    126
    Answers
    0


    iv read that epi is best for cutting and i might be mistaken but i believe it is not suppose to have any effects in which would raise your estrogen levels, it is always safe to have a serm on hand tho just in case. If you dont mind me asking your stats tho? Heights, Weight? Most people arnt going to want to help you much if all you really need to bulk up is a sound diet and some protein.
  14. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,397
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    epi isnt supposed to bulk you...
    Steroids don't "bulk you," diet does.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  15. Registered User
    cokeholio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    604
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kswiss
    iv read that epi is best for cutting and i might be mistaken but i believe it is not suppose to have any effects in which would raise your estrogen levels, it is always safe to have a serm on hand tho just in case. If you dont mind me asking your stats tho? Heights, Weight? Most people arnt going to want to help you much if all you really need to bulk up is a sound diet and some protein.
    ^^^ diet is the number one factor to gaining weight, u could take a aas with orals and all but if your not taking in 3500-4500 cals AT LEAST u won't gain weight. Even on a cut.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane Cycle and PCT question
    By kenocamb32 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 12:06 AM
  2. Epistane and PCT Question
    By TheMeatus101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 04:09 PM
  3. Epistane Cycle and PCT questions?
    By jmoor8687 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 11:48 AM
  4. Epistane and havoc question
    By havoc07 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 05:54 PM
  5. Hello and PCT Question
    By LIguy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 06:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in