epistane and pct questions

mungobra

Awards
hey guys im in a pretty remote area and my friend gave me a bottle of epistane but i cant get my hands on clomid or nolvadex
but i have a bottle of arom x RDe and ive read and watched reviews saying that it does the job for pct with prohormones, what are your ideas on this? i haven't started the cycle as of yet!
if it's not good enough i wont be using the epistane, thank you!

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
for any PH use you should have and use a Serm IMO. Nothing OTC is a replacement for one.

mungobra

Awards
thanks for the help man, bummer for me i guess i'll just have to keep trying to find a propper serm, any other advice?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys im in a pretty remote area and my friend gave me a bottle of epistane but i cant get my hands on clomid or nolvadex
but i have a bottle of arom x RDe and ive read and watched reviews saying that it does the job for pct with prohormones, what are your ideas on this? i haven't started the cycle as of yet!
if it's not good enough i wont be using the epistane, thank you!
first off, epistane is not a supplement, so it shouldnt be posted in the supplement section, but because you are new here, we wont bash you too much!

anyways, if you absolutely can not get a SERM, the second best option would be the TRS stack by Primordial Performance (PP) or something equivalent to that. If you dont want to get the TRS stack, then this is what I would do instead:

Erase Pro by PES, DAA (either TCF 1 by PP, SNS DAA, or Synthetic Supplements DAA), IGF 2 by AppNut (or EndoAMP by PP), Toco 8 by PP.

You can get these products either at nutraplanet or the supplement company's website (primordialperformance.com , appnut.com , pescience.com

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the help man, bummer for me i guess i'll just have to keep trying to find a propper serm, any other advice?

there are many different websites that offer SERMs for really cheap, for your rat of course.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finding a SERM is so NOT hard. Stop being lazy and using an active steroid when you aren't even able to take care of yourself at the end of the run. I applaud you for your choice of DS for a first run but finding a SERM is not hard and you need more than that for a PCT from Epistane due to the inevitable estrogen rebound from it.

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
I wasted 6 weeks on Epi with my rat...I must assume it was a non responder since I bought a quality branded name of it.
My rat picked up very little even when introducing gainer shakes and all. He had much better strength and size gains on Hdrol...not bashing Epi just saying it didn't work out so well for me...everyone is different. Good news is no sides from the Torem.

I agree with OF's statement that finding a Serm is easy enough. Google Torem or Nolva or whatever Serm interests you and just check out reviews for the company you find. expect to pay 30-50.00 for it...a great investment IMO

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasted 6 weeks on Epi with my rat...I must assume it was a non responder since I bought a quality branded name of it.
My rat picked up very little even when introducing gainer shakes and all. He had much better strength and size gains on Hdrol...not bashing Epi just saying it didn't work out so well for me...everyone is different. Good news is no sides from the Torem.

I agree with OF's statement that finding a Serm is easy enough. Google Torem or Nolva or whatever Serm interests you and just check out reviews for the company you find. expect to pay 30-50.00 for it...a great investment IMO
Epi isn't a big mass gainer, I find it best used as part of a recomp or cut. It shines when used with tren or another strong adrogen to keep mass due to its very strong anabolic nature. I never used it to put on mass but I always seem to put on 5 pounds in a 4-6 week run even if I am not trying to; guess I just respond well to it.

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
I put on 6 and kept 3 so I guess results are as expected when compared to your #'s and I did notice more recomp in that cycle...Hdrol put on 12 and kept 8 so a little better result overall, but I bloated up more on that cycle, but cut it off easily. Both had the same run period of 6 weeks.

Appreciate the insight there OF. Might try it again with an Adrogen, but being it was only my second PH I wasnt too interested in stacking it just due to the whole unknown territories...I am old and cautious :) .

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
first off, epistane is not a supplement, so it shouldnt be posted in the supplement section, but because you are new here, we wont bash you too much!

anyways, if you absolutely can not get a SERM, the second best option would be the TRS stack by Primordial Performance (PP) or something equivalent to that. If you dont want to get the TRS stack, then this is what I would do instead:

Erase Pro by PES, DAA (either TCF 1 by PP, SNS DAA, or Synthetic Supplements DAA), IGF 2 by AppNut (or EndoAMP by PP), Toco 8 by PP.

You can get these products either at nutraplanet or the supplement company's website (primordialperformance.com , appnut.com , pescience.com
^^^solid advice if you either can't find a SERM or don't trust the RC companies (I don't).

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
iv read that epi is best for cutting and i might be mistaken but i believe it is not suppose to have any effects in which would raise your estrogen levels, it is always safe to have a serm on hand tho just in case. If you dont mind me asking your stats tho? Heights, Weight? Most people arnt going to want to help you much if all you really need to bulk up is a sound diet and some protein.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
iv read that epi is best for cutting and i might be mistaken but i believe it is not suppose to have any effects in which would raise your estrogen levels, it is always safe to have a serm on hand tho just in case. If you dont mind me asking your stats tho? Heights, Weight? Most people arnt going to want to help you much if all you really need to bulk up is a sound diet and some protein.
^^^ diet is the number one factor to gaining weight, u could take a aas with orals and all but if your not taking in 3500-4500 cals AT LEAST u won't gain weight. Even on a cut.