A good protein powder by price
- 08-05-2012, 08:11 PM
- 08-05-2012, 08:51 PMPerformax Labs Product Specialist
08-05-2012, 08:51 PM
08-06-2012, 02:30 AM
08-06-2012, 11:15 AM
08-07-2012, 11:02 AM
I haven't got it yet, but I dig the profile on Giant Sport Delicious Protein and will be trying that next.
The best value on anything is getting a 4, 5 lb bottle as you will save the bigger quantity you buy. However if you haven't tried a protein powder before that's a "big" risk on taste.
EvoMuse Products Rep
PM me with any questions!
08-07-2012, 06:15 PM
08-07-2012, 06:26 PM
Dymatize Elite has always been a very cost effective option. I have always loved the flavors too.
08-07-2012, 10:34 PM
08-07-2012, 11:06 PM
idk what kinda price your looking for but i stand by gold standard, it is by far the best tasting that i have found, if you arnt bothered by the taste and just wana get your protein in then their is cheaper, i get the 10 pound bag for between 80-100 bucks
08-08-2012, 02:58 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By AmericnMuscle in forum BulkingReplies: 4Last Post: 04-02-2009, 04:57 PM
- By Rugger in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-27-2008, 07:10 PM
- By FitModel in forum SupplementsReplies: 31Last Post: 02-27-2007, 01:46 PM
- By drei in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2003, 11:36 PM
- By wardog in forum Weight LossReplies: 29Last Post: 07-27-2003, 03:27 PM