Need a new pre- lethargic

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I have been taking about 1/2 scoop or litup, 2.5 g of creatine and 2.5 beta alanine. As my pre. Sometimes I throw in a dash of 1mr for some Stim boost. I became super sensitive to 1mr and couldn't handle very much of it at a time. Anyways, it worked great for me for the first 2 tubs of lit up. Lately I have just been tired and lethargic and light headed at the gym, almost sleepy during intense workouts. Not right. I have thought about diet and sleep and those seem to be on key. I follow LG protocol and workout fasted but I have been doing that for 8 months or longer so no change there. I sleep as much as I can.

Haven't really followed the new supps closely, I feel like there are 10 new products and ingredients coming out daily. Trying to read through the reviews and Supp section isn't really useful at all, especially looking for a preworkout.

Any advice or maybe an idea why I am feeling lethargic from lit up or another product would be appreciated.

As far as other supplements I take 2 erase in the AM. Looking for something else to try when I am done with it. PES always puts out solid products. But I have used most of them.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When's the last time you took a stim break?
3 months ago probably. I didn't lift for a good 4-5 months due to a fracture spine and dislocated si joint - non related to lifting.

I also switched from a stronger Stim to lit up which is supposed to be natural. I guess I just need to find something else again. Like I said I don't even use much. 1/3-1/2 a scoop.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
3 months ago probably. I didn't lift for a good 4-5 months due to a fracture spine and dislocated si joint - non related to lifting.

I also switched from a stronger Stim to lit up which is supposed to be natural. I guess I just need to find something else again. Like I said I don't even use much. 1/3-1/2 a scoop.
The body adapts pretty quickly so my advice would be to try a completely different pwo and if that still doesn't work then take a 4-week stim break. I like to change up my pwo's every few weeks so I don't get too used to any one thing.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The body adapts pretty quickly so my advice would be to try a completely different pwo and if that still doesn't work then take a 4-week stim break. I like to change up my pwo's every few weeks so I don't get too used to any one thing.
I agree and my thoughts as well. Do you have any suggestions on a clean Stim product that is newer? Like I Said I am super sensitive to almost all stimulants.

Hopefully switching up the ingredients will bring the intensity back to my workouts.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PNI will be releasing prodigy very soon...take a look at some reviews.... Very clean stim energy...truly one of a kind

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PNI will be releasing prodigy very soon...take a look at some reviews.... Very clean stim energy...truly one of a kind
I'll take a look into it. Thanks for the suggestion man. I feel like I have been out of the game way too long.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll take a look into it. Thanks for the suggestion man. I feel like I have been out of the game way too long.
Yeah I remember you :) your an OG for sure lol but yes PNI is a new brand and this is our first product right now we have a few beta testers and all have said its a nice focused feeling as opposed to a stimmed out feeling

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I remember you :) your an OG for sure lol but yes PNI is a new brand and this is our first product right now we have a few beta testers and all have said its a nice focused feeling as opposed to a stimmed out feeling
;) great, I have some time this evening I can check it out. I won't be up for another for another 2-3 weeks. Will it stop by then? I need to look for another natty enhancer to try. Lots of interesting compounds have come out lately. I can't hardly keep up though.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
;) great, I have some time this evening I can check it out. I won't be up for another for another 2-3 weeks. Will it stop by then? I need to look for another natty enhancer to try. Lots of interesting compounds have come out lately. I can't hardly keep up though.
Yeah we are working out all the details on the time frame but it will be soon enough :)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Checked out a few logs, looks pretty solid. No one died from it. hahaha.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Checked out a few logs, looks pretty solid. No one died from it. hahaha.
No certainly not :) we just don't want to release the xxxxx ingredient because it is currently not used in any other pre work outs :)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No certainly not :) we just don't want to release the xxxxx ingredient because it is currently not used in any other pre work outs :)

Cool, I will hold out til you guys put it on sale officially. Should be fun. I have enough stuff stashed around that I can go a while without anything new, lol.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
CRAZE gets me going.

So does an ephedrine with 3 pills of Amplified by ***.

Sometimes I just take 2 scoops of craze with ephedrine.

I have a high tolerance too stimulants, so you may want to work your way up to that so you don't FREAK THE FU** OUT!!!!!!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I was looking at craze, it seems like its gona be too much for be based on the profile and the reviews I have read. similar to how I can't even take a full scoop of 1MR because I will get sick, lol.

I eliminated the beta a and 1mr from the mix, and stired it instead of shaking it. and it seems to be working alot better. Maybe shaking/air bubbles were giving me stomach issues and causing the lethargy? I am really sensative to carbination/air in the stomach, so this could be it. I have some weird not dangerous health issues that are genetic lol.

I am gona experiment and keep switching things out in my PWO to see what exactly is bothering me. Still got about 1-2 weeks of lit up left and enough 1mr for a life time because I use so little lol.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I agree and my thoughts as well. Do you have any suggestions on a clean Stim product that is newer? Like I Said I am super sensitive to almost all stimulants.

Hopefully switching up the ingredients will bring the intensity back to my workouts.
Sorry I haven't replied sooner. I somehow got unsubscribed to your thread. I tend to rotate pwo's as I said so I don't get in a rut. Sure, strong pwo's like Fierce Domination are great, but if you use them all the time, then where do you go from there? I use a mix of the following:

High-stims - Fierce Domination or Neurocore. Both are pretty clean and don't cause me to crash. That being said, you build up tolerance FAST.

Low-stims - RPM. This comes in capsule form, has lower amounts of caffeine and results in a nice boost in energy and pumps without any negative sides. I use this when I work out in the evenings or when I don't feel like I need that shock to the system. Using anything stronger than you need to is a big mistake, albeit a common one.

No-stims - Hemavol or Clout. I uses these when I take those 4-week stim breaks every few months and other times I just don't feel like I need any extra energy but would like some extra pumps/endurance, etc.

I hope this helps.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
We just released ConDense. No dyes, 1,3 or creatine and with added Nitrates for in insane pump! We also have our OG Muscle Marinade if you like heavy Stims! This is my PR setter ;-)

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Yeah I was looking at craze, it seems like its gona be too much for be based on the profile and the reviews I have read. similar to how I can't even take a full scoop of 1MR because I will get sick, lol.

I eliminated the beta a and 1mr from the mix, and stired it instead of shaking it. and it seems to be working alot better. Maybe shaking/air bubbles were giving me stomach issues and causing the lethargy? I am really sensative to carbination/air in the stomach, so this could be it. I have some weird not dangerous health issues that are genetic lol.

I am gona experiment and keep switching things out in my PWO to see what exactly is bothering me. Still got about 1-2 weeks of lit up left and enough 1mr for a life time because I use so little lol.

Pre-workouts give me heart burn and nausea as well. I also have a high tollerance to stimulants. It's REALLY hard for me to find a pwo that doesn't mess with my stomach AND gives me loads of energy.

CRAZE does just that.

Get craze.....you won't be disappointed. Plus.....when you take it......all your wildest dreams come true.

Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards
Pre-workouts give me heart burn and nausea as well. I also have a high tollerance to stimulants. It's REALLY hard for me to find a pwo that doesn't mess with my stomach AND gives me loads of energy.

CRAZE does just that.

Get craze.....you won't be disappointed. Plus.....when you take it......all your wildest dreams come true.
I can tell your on it right now. am i right?

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
I can tell your on it right now. am i right?

lol. Naw. It's just every time I think about CRAZE .....it feels like a lightning bolt hit the tip of my penis.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
lol. Naw. It's just every time I think about CRAZE .....it feels like a lightning bolt hit the tip of my penis.
It worked good for me the first week... Then nothin... Not even 2 1/2 scoops... Sucks

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
It worked good for me the first week... Then nothin... Not even 2 1/2 scoops... Sucks

I found that if a PWO stops being effective....adding more scoops will only increase the likely hood of having an upset stomach.
I simply pop an ephedrine when this happens then take the pwo. Energy like a MOFO!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I found that if a PWO stops being effective....adding more scoops will only increase the likely hood of having an upset stomach.
I simply pop an ephedrine when this happens then take the pwo. Energy like a MOFO!
I have a tough stomach. Effects just didn't last

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ephedrine is great tho

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. I don't like heavy stims or stims at all. I'll use a Stim if I really need one for a PR day or something but I don't have any of those for months since I'm still healing up and gaining old strength back.

I'm not really down with ephedrine just personal preference. I like a product that has a good pump, had low doses of creatine and other goodies, and gets me warm and mentally focused.

What do you guys thin of compete?

Also hemavol never worked for me. Supps like maximize v2 and 1mr (full dose) make me blow chunks. Lol.

I get used to stims fast and they make me feel like a dirty Stim fast. Just jittery and sick with no good effect at all.

Sorry I haven't replied sooner. I somehow got unsubscribed to your thread. I tend to rotate pwo's as I said so I don't get in a rut. Sure, strong pwo's like Fierce Domination are great, but if you use them all the time, then where do you go from there? I use a mix of the following:

High-stims - Fierce Domination or Neurocore. Both are pretty clean and don't cause me to crash. That being said, you build up tolerance FAST.

Low-stims - RPM. This comes in capsule form, has lower amounts of caffeine and results in a nice boost in energy and pumps without any negative sides. I use this when I work out in the evenings or when I don't feel like I need that shock to the system. Using anything stronger than you need to is a big mistake, albeit a common one.

No-stims - Hemavol or Clout. I uses these when I take those 4-week stim breaks every few months and other times I just don't feel like I need any extra energy but would like some extra pumps/endurance, etc.

I hope this helps.
I agree with you about the stims. And using them. The way I train my strength is always on tap. I don't need a supplement to make me 100%. And it forces me to work on mind/muscle connection and mentally overriding the muscle nerves to push for more.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thanks guys. I don't like heavy stims or stims at all. I'll use a Stim if I really need one for a PR day or something but I don't have any of those for months since I'm still healing up and gaining old strength back.

I'm not really down with ephedrine just personal preference. I like a product that has a good pump, had low doses of creatine and other goodies, and gets me warm and mentally focused.

What do you guys thin of compete?

Also hemavol never worked for me. Supps like maximize v2 and 1mr (full dose) make me blow chunks. Lol.
I guarantee you would like 1 scoop of ConDense then. Compete looks very promising as well

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guarantee you would like 1 scoop of ConDense then. Compete looks very promising as well
Thanks for the input. I'll check out the profile of the condense in a little bit.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Condense looks pretty sweet, I think I missed AaronJP's loggin opp. though. ah well.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Condense looks pretty sweet, I think I missed AaronJP's loggin opp. though. ah well.
Yea was a great promo! The logs are going to be sick! ConDense has 40 servings and should be below 30. So great deal ;-)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea was a great promo! The logs are going to be sick! ConDense has 40 servings and should be below 30. So great deal ;-)
And I will be using probably half a scoop of that. Its funny I can run a tub of lit up for like 2-3 months. I should be able to run this stuff for about 3 months as well If I grab it.

Shopping cart looks like this right now-

Alcar
Anabeta
Formadrol
ConDense (with 1 left in stock)

99 bucks, and I think I can get free shipping. Not shabby. and I will be stocked up for the next 3 months. at a dollar a day, not bad.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
And I will be using probably half a scoop of that. Its funny I can run a tub of lit up for like 2-3 months. I should be able to run this stuff for about 3 months as well If I grab it.

Shopping cart looks like this right now-

Alcar
Anabeta
Formadrol
ConDense (with 1 left in stock)

99 bucks, and I think I can get free shipping. Not shabby. and I will be stocked up for the next 3 months. at a dollar a day, not bad.
You know how to shop haha lookin good ;-) if you get ConDense... Please tell us how you like it and show some love in my Purus Love thread in our company section ;-)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know how to shop haha lookin good ;-) if you get ConDense... Please tell us how you like it and show some love in my Purus Love thread in our company section ;-)
Will do. Probably gona get it tonight, gota find some place that has it all in stock though.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Condense alcar and the forma were ordered. Only reason I got forma is I actually responded better to it than a heavy stack of natadrol/generate back in the day. And it's cheap. So I might as well toss it in with some daa and get my test going strong. Get back to my alpha male feel I used to enjoy. I know something isn't the same as it used to be. I think high levels of pain and stress really took a toll on my hormones.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Condense alcar and the forma were ordered. Only reason I got forma is I actually responded better to it than a heavy stack of natadrol/generate back in the day. And it's cheap. So I might as well toss it in with some daa and get my test going strong. Get back to my alpha male feel I used to enjoy. I know something isn't the same as it used to be. I think high levels of pain and stress really took a toll on my hormones.
*Thumbsup*

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any idea when Nutra planet will have their condense? I've been waiting almost a week for the whole order to ship lol. It's says 2-4 bus days still.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Any idea when Nutra planet will have their condense? I've been waiting almost a week for the whole order to ship lol. It's says 2-4 bus days still.
Let me contact an NP rep for you

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Anybody try this JACK3D Micro? I tried the full dose of JACK3D....didn't do SH*T!!!! If the micro is anything like it, I'm saving my money.

Just tried ripped freak. Got a sample from BB. Took double the serving. Chalky residue left in mouth, bland taste, slight energy for 5 minutes then it peat'rd out. WACK product.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Anybody try this JACK3D Micro? I tried the full dose of JACK3D....didn't do SH*T!!!! If the micro is anything like it, I'm saving my money.

Just tried ripped freak. Got a sample from BB. Took double the serving. Chalky residue left in mouth, bland taste, slight energy for 5 minutes then it peat'rd out. WACK product.
If full scoop of Jacked original didn't do anything, then I don't think the new formula is what your looking for. I'd try some MP Assault, or Noxipro, or Novem.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not too sure, should be shortly. I would give a call to CS at the number on the site, and they should have a direct answer.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I am not too sure, should be shortly. I would give a call to CS at the number on the site, and they should have a direct answer.
Thank you bro :-D

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If full scoop of Jacked original didn't do anything, then I don't think the new formula is what your looking for. I'd try some MP Assault, or Noxipro, or Novem.
Look into maximize intense. It's one of the strongest pre workouts I've every used. Half a scoop is all most guys need to see results.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stacked is that like maximize v2. Stuff was really strong.

Still no update on my order. Damn I need this stuf lol.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards