Need a new pre- lethargic

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Thanks guys. I don't like heavy stims or stims at all. I'll use a Stim if I really need one for a PR day or something but I don't have any of those for months since I'm still healing up and gaining old strength back.

I'm not really down with ephedrine just personal preference. I like a product that has a good pump, had low doses of creatine and other goodies, and gets me warm and mentally focused.

What do you guys thin of compete?

Also hemavol never worked for me. Supps like maximize v2 and 1mr (full dose) make me blow chunks. Lol.

I get used to stims fast and they make me feel like a dirty Stim fast. Just jittery and sick with no good effect at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

Sorry I haven't replied sooner. I somehow got unsubscribed to your thread. I tend to rotate pwo's as I said so I don't get in a rut. Sure, strong pwo's like Fierce Domination are great, but if you use them all the time, then where do you go from there? I use a mix of the following:

High-stims - Fierce Domination or Neurocore. Both are pretty clean and don't cause me to crash. That being said, you build up tolerance FAST.

Low-stims - RPM. This comes in capsule form, has lower amounts of caffeine and results in a nice boost in energy and pumps without any negative sides. I use this when I work out in the evenings or when I don't feel like I need that shock to the system. Using anything stronger than you need to is a big mistake, albeit a common one.

No-stims - Hemavol or Clout. I uses these when I take those 4-week stim breaks every few months and other times I just don't feel like I need any extra energy but would like some extra pumps/endurance, etc.

I hope this helps.
    I agree with you about the stims. And using them. The way I train my strength is always on tap. I don't need a supplement to make me 100%. And it forces me to work on mind/muscle connection and mentally overriding the muscle nerves to push for more.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

2. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin
    Thanks guys. I don't like heavy stims or stims at all. I'll use a Stim if I really need one for a PR day or something but I don't have any of those for months since I'm still healing up and gaining old strength back.

I'm not really down with ephedrine just personal preference. I like a product that has a good pump, had low doses of creatine and other goodies, and gets me warm and mentally focused.

What do you guys thin of compete?

Also hemavol never worked for me. Supps like maximize v2 and 1mr (full dose) make me blow chunks. Lol.
    I guarantee you would like 1 scoop of ConDense then. Compete looks very promising as well
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

I guarantee you would like 1 scoop of ConDense then. Compete looks very promising as well
    Thanks for the input. I'll check out the profile of the condense in a little bit.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

4. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin

Thanks for the input. I'll check out the profile of the condense in a little bit.
    U got it!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

5. Condense looks pretty sweet, I think I missed AaronJP's loggin opp. though. ah well.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin
    Condense looks pretty sweet, I think I missed AaronJP's loggin opp. though. ah well.
    Yea was a great promo! The logs are going to be sick! ConDense has 40 servings and should be below 30. So great deal ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

7. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Yea was a great promo! The logs are going to be sick! ConDense has 40 servings and should be below 30. So great deal ;-)
    And I will be using probably half a scoop of that. Its funny I can run a tub of lit up for like 2-3 months. I should be able to run this stuff for about 3 months as well If I grab it.

Shopping cart looks like this right now-

Alcar
    Anabeta
    Formadrol
    ConDense (with 1 left in stock)

99 bucks, and I think I can get free shipping. Not shabby. and I will be stocked up for the next 3 months. at a dollar a day, not bad.

8. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin

And I will be using probably half a scoop of that. Its funny I can run a tub of lit up for like 2-3 months. I should be able to run this stuff for about 3 months as well If I grab it.

Shopping cart looks like this right now-

Alcar
    Anabeta
    Formadrol
    ConDense (with 1 left in stock)

99 bucks, and I think I can get free shipping. Not shabby. and I will be stocked up for the next 3 months. at a dollar a day, not bad.
    You know how to shop haha lookin good ;-) if you get ConDense... Please tell us how you like it and show some love in my Purus Love thread in our company section ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

9. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

You know how to shop haha lookin good ;-) if you get ConDense... Please tell us how you like it and show some love in my Purus Love thread in our company section ;-)
    Will do. Probably gona get it tonight, gota find some place that has it all in stock though.

10. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin

Will do. Probably gona get it tonight, gota find some place that has it all in stock though.
    Word bro lemme see if I can find it
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

11. Condense alcar and the forma were ordered. Only reason I got forma is I actually responded better to it than a heavy stack of natadrol/generate back in the day. And it's cheap. So I might as well toss it in with some daa and get my test going strong. Get back to my alpha male feel I used to enjoy. I know something isn't the same as it used to be. I think high levels of pain and stress really took a toll on my hormones.

12. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin
    Condense alcar and the forma were ordered. Only reason I got forma is I actually responded better to it than a heavy stack of natadrol/generate back in the day. And it's cheap. So I might as well toss it in with some daa and get my test going strong. Get back to my alpha male feel I used to enjoy. I know something isn't the same as it used to be. I think high levels of pain and stress really took a toll on my hormones.
    *Thumbsup*
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

13. Any idea when Nutra planet will have their condense? I've been waiting almost a week for the whole order to ship lol. It's says 2-4 bus days still.

14. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin
    Any idea when Nutra planet will have their condense? I've been waiting almost a week for the whole order to ship lol. It's says 2-4 bus days still.
    Let me contact an NP rep for you
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

15. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Let me contact an NP rep for you
    Good idea. I was going to do that but things are crazy this week and next for me. Thanks bro.

16. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin

Good idea. I was going to do that but things are crazy this week and next for me. Thanks bro.
    You got it :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

17. Anybody try this JACK3D Micro? I tried the full dose of JACK3D....didn't do SH*T!!!! If the micro is anything like it, I'm saving my money.

Just tried ripped freak. Got a sample from BB. Took double the serving. Chalky residue left in mouth, bland taste, slight energy for 5 minutes then it peat'rd out. WACK product.

18. Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    Anybody try this JACK3D Micro? I tried the full dose of JACK3D....didn't do SH*T!!!! If the micro is anything like it, I'm saving my money.

Just tried ripped freak. Got a sample from BB. Took double the serving. Chalky residue left in mouth, bland taste, slight energy for 5 minutes then it peat'rd out. WACK product.
    If full scoop of Jacked original didn't do anything, then I don't think the new formula is what your looking for. I'd try some MP Assault, or Noxipro, or Novem.

19. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Any idea when Nutra planet will have their condense? I've been waiting almost a week for the whole order to ship lol. It's says 2-4 bus days still.
    I am not too sure, should be shortly. I would give a call to CS at the number on the site, and they should have a direct answer.

20. Quote Originally Posted by AE14
    I am not too sure, should be shortly. I would give a call to CS at the number on the site, and they should have a direct answer.
    Thank you bro :-D
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

21. Quote Originally Posted by FitModel View Post
    If full scoop of Jacked original didn't do anything, then I don't think the new formula is what your looking for. I'd try some MP Assault, or Noxipro, or Novem.
    Look into maximize intense. It's one of the strongest pre workouts I've every used. Half a scoop is all most guys need to see results.

22. I always liked CoQ10.

23. Quote Originally Posted by ThomasX
    I always liked CoQ10.
    ????
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

24. Stacked is that like maximize v2. Stuff was really strong.

Still no update on my order. Damn I need this stuf lol.

25. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin
    Stacked is that like maximize v2. Stuff was really strong.

Still no update on my order. Damn I need this stuf lol.
    Nothin at all?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 11:57 AM
  2. Need new pre workout, Diesel Fuel?
    By Deeerdre in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 11:41 AM
  3. Looking for a new pre-workout, opinions needed!
    By bl00dredrain in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 04:37 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 02:43 PM
  5. Need a new split!
    By frofan in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2003, 10:50 PM