Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Purus Labs Recycle....

...wtf?! Seriously?!
    Usually natural test boosters give me a pump but this stuff was like "MEH!"
    I tried getting a refund or an exchange with in the return policy date but was given the run around by the distributor Green Web in amazon.com and by the Purus labs company representative when I gave them a call over the phone.
    Oh well....
    ...I just want to say that I did't feel a thing. Not even the cortisol balancing affects! I'd still feel sore after a work out on to the next morning.I swear, I tried to double the dose even triple it. Still feel sore.lol!oh well.
    Either it was pure placebo or just weak ass ingredients that more than likely help an old fart of a newb who is trying to gain his youth back.
    Lets not forget that extra feel good feeling in the morning from a good test booster that gets you going like a jack rabbit....this stuff didnt even do that.
    Not only that,tribulus by itself gives me a really good pump.
    I rate this product a 3 out of ten. If there was anything good at all it would be the sleep but I get good sleep to begin with so there is no telling if this product did the trick or not.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Shows that all products work differently for everyone...recycle is a great product but it may not be for you that's all...there are lots of other equally great test boosters out there but as I said it doesn't make recycle a bad product by far...if your on the forums often keep an eye out for PNI's test booster that we will be releasing down the road...or if you need one immediately you can try dpol by Purus or if you want to try a different company maybe intimidate by iforce
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Did you take the whole bottle, what was your training , diet , rest , age ? The fact you took a triple dose of something leads me to think you might not have all the little duckies in a row. A natural test booster by itself is only going to do so much. I'm curious as to what you thought you would gain from the product.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

I'm sorry this product did not work for you. As rob said it sounds like you didn't have all your ducks in a row. Recycle is dry and lean you out... If you wanted something to boost test you should have chose Dpol. Recycle compliments it very well! By curiosity how Dar did you get into the bottle?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

5. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Recycle would help boost test but not I'm 1 bottle taking 8+ caps a day...

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I'm pretty sure it is because my body didn't respond to it well.So in short it does work differently. Usually I would notice some good results such as a pump with in 2 to 3 days. I've tried other test products but I'm gonna go with a prohormone in my next cycle.I'm looking to cut!

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Answers

i was told to take 6,then i read the label it said to take 4,but if i really wanted to get really good results i had to take 8.lol I just think it had to deal with how it just didn't work out for me in general where for others it worked wonders for them.

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I took the whole thing!As for diet i'm not that strict.I am not a heavy eater but I do eat a lot of eggs. I get good sleep.The type of sleep that has my fiance shaking me and pushing me out of bed even after the alarm goes off.lol! I am 30 years old. I was looking for that alpha male aggression and assertiveness in that bottle but got nothing.=( Not only that I was looking to get more cut,more endurance in my kick boxing/weight lifting routine,and picking up the speed on my 3-5 mile runs. I'm definitely going to get me a stand alone prohormone soon.

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I emptied the bottle. I'm just gonna keep experimenting with others later down the road.=) thanks.

10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Bixler
    I emptied the bottle. I'm just gonna keep experimenting with others later down the road.=) thanks.
    Sorry it didn't work for you bro. Have you tried DAA?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I did and really didn't get any results. Just a mild pump.

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

i think you expect entirely too much for an otc "test booster/e2 supressor". tribulus actually does nothing for testosterone production according to just about every study. just makes dudes horny mostly. Recycle is an excellent product in what it does. it aided heavily in estrogen control in a recent pct that i ran. i was starting to see estro rebound so i started taking the recommended dose, it helped the burning in the nipples. bumped it to 6 caps a day and pretty much eliminated my problems. you probably wont reduce huge amounts of soreness especially if you're lifting for volume and not taking getting sufficient rest and nutrition. theres no such thing as a wonder drug unless you do everything else correctly. even on anabolics you'll still experience some muscular soreness the next day if you're working hard.

if you're doing everything properly then i appologize it didnt work for you. maybe take a look at dpol like airborne suggested. maybe toss some erase in there also. its a highly effective natural stack. but your diet and training and rest does need to be in check as i said.

I'll also add the only "t-booster" that advertises a pump is dpol because of the nitrates it includes. as i said i think you may be expecting way too much out of otc supps.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Very good write up. I wonder what his diet and training are like... Supplements don't build muscle... They supplement your diet
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

14. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I have reached the desire build I am happy with my body but i know i can go further. I pretty much do a lot of cardio. I kick box,run miles,skip rope, and of course lift weights.I do my best to keep it high intensity and enjoy challenging myself as usual. I just want to get more defined....like Bruce Lee shredded. I got 6 mosquito bites on my stomach but the thing is I feel two more peeking through and its really hard getting rid of the belly fat...I mean its cool showin off my 6 pack but it be way more awesome to show off an 8 pack.my vascularity shows as well and of course I'm critical about my sleep since I want to get the best recovery as possible.

15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Bixler
    I have reached the desire build I am happy with my body but i know i can go further. I pretty much do a lot of cardio. I kick box,run miles,skip rope, and of course lift weights.I do my best to keep it high intensity and enjoy challenging myself as usual. I just want to get more defined....like Bruce Lee shredded. I got 6 mosquito bites on my stomach but the thing is I feel two more peeking through and its really hard getting rid of the belly fat...I mean its cool showin off my 6 pack but it be way more awesome to show off an 8 pack.my vascularity shows as well and of course I'm critical about my sleep since I want to get the best recovery as possible.
    Well u know what you want
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

16. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Answers

being some one who has been doing this since the age of 16 im pretty sure I know what it takes. I hit an alcaholic stage in my life at the age of 24-26 which took a toll on my gains but now being the age of 30 I just look back and notice how much more I gained in muscle/definition now since I been keeping a good clean sober diet. So of course supplements don't build muscle its me who builds it.lol

17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  81k lbs.
    Answers

It sounds like u thought recycle was supposed to give gains like A prohormone... Im using at the moment and loving it! 6 caps a day feeling great! Very lean and sex drive through the roof!

18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by weightsiwield
    It sounds like u thought recycle was supposed to give gains like A prohormone... Im using at the moment and loving it! 6 caps a day feeling great! Very lean and sex drive through the roof!
    Lovin the support brother!!! I love it myself!

*Thumbsup*
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

It really just sounds like OP bought Recycle not fully understanding what it did. It isn't that it doesn't work, but more the fat that he was looking for results in the wrong area. Purus makes quality products and I have seen some glowing reviews for Recycle.

20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99
    It really just sounds like OP bought Recycle not fully understanding what it did. It isn't that it doesn't work, but more the fat that he was looking for results in the wrong area. Purus makes quality products and I have seen some glowing reviews for Recycle.
    Thank you brother... My thoughts exactly....
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

OP what supps have you takin that blow you up quick with one bottle?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

22. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Superdrol?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Superdrol?
    That's the only thing I can think of.... Not understanding him at all with all this
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

24. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

OP at least has a cool name.

25. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

That's the only thing I can think of.... Not understanding him at all with all this
    No matter how many caps he takes in 1 day Recycle will not produce PH like gains.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I'd like to make a complaint on recycle as well...hi I'm 23 years old been lifting 2 weeks and took this product 1 pill for 3 days and my bench only went up 5lbs not the 50lbs I had expected! And I didn't get abs in those three days!!! Shame on Purus!!!
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Lol different is cool... Named my son Jericho
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    he's 170lbs benching 405. trainers hate him.. whats the name of that crap that they advertise in those stupid banners?

Force Factor!

glad i scrolled down to see that.

29. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

You guys are gonna make me spike my BCAAs out. Either way I have no problem helping OP, but he has to understand Recycle is not made to see impressive gains using a whole bottle in 2 weeks...
    www.InsaneVeins.com

30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Um yes I noticed Purus reps in this thread and I'd like my complaint addressed ASAP!
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

You guys are gonna make me spike my BCAAs out. Either way I have no problem helping OP, but he has to understand Recycle is not made to see impressive gains using a whole bottle in 2 weeks...
    This^
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

32. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

I mean to change the "spike" with "spit" ^^ but it worked out better.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

I mean to change the "spike" with "spit" ^^ but it worked out better.
    You don't spit.... Lmao
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

OMG shark week starts next week!

35. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Answers

geez. Ok hold on let me give some more hype and back up to this product....nah I'm gonna be honest.I tried other products and they seemed to do a lot more than this one.

I dont want to make it sound like i'm bashing im just being honest about my review on the product I bought. It is as it is stated by another who posted on my thread earlier...."Shows that all products work differently for everyone." enough said.

36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Bixler View Post
    geez. Ok hold on let me give some more hype and back up to this product....nah I'm gonna be honest.I tried other products and they seemed to do a lot more than this one.

I dont want to make it sound like i'm bashing im just being honest about my review on the product I bought. It is as it is stated by another who posted on my thread earlier...."Shows that all products work differently for everyone." enough said.
    Fair enough. It's also fair for people to mention that you need to have reasonable expectations of what a product will do for you. That's where these forums really come in handy. If you do your homework you can find out what other users experience and that should give you an idea of what you could expect. It's also a great place to interact with reps and ask them about specific products before you buy them.

37. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Um yes I noticed Purus reps in this thread and I'd like my complaint addressed ASAP!
    I'm glad im not the only one who noticed this. I see them reppin and truth is it just makes it more obvious how much this product needs more of a back up by reps instead of letting the product speak for itself.
    I guess they are not wanting to agree with you on how this is one of those products that works differently for every body.

38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Bixler View Post
    I'm glad im not the only one who noticed this. I see them reppin and truth is it just makes it more obvious how much this product needs more of a back up by reps instead of letting the product speak for itself.
    I guess they are not wanting to agree with you on how this is one of those products that works differently for every body.
    Howwedo107 enters holding "Sarcasm" sign.....

39. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

I actually started off with 4 a day until around the third week.I doubled my dose. So it really lasted me a 3 weeks. I can start noticing products affects around 3 days to a week as I stated this product was not for me.

40. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

Howwedo107 enters holding "Sarcasm" sign.....
    Lol OP isn't very aware of that personality trait it seems.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Purus Labs Recycle Full Review
    By TheHardOne in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-08-2012, 11:22 PM
  2. Purus Labs Recycle vs CEL PCT assist.
    By spierski0313 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-15-2012, 03:09 PM
  3. DAA and Purus Labs Recycle, good pct??
    By Texplex11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 11:52 AM
  4. HALOVAR CYCLE WITH PURUS LABS RECYCLE HELP
    By INGEAR in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 08:48 AM
  5. Get Diesel DTPC or Purus Labs Recycle?
    By redrocket399 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 09:17 PM