MMV3 by Legal Gear

Orion Bixler

Orion Bixler

Awards
Sorry to say but from what is mentioned from other reviewers it is not as affective as it should be.

For one it gives me a slight anxiety affect. I know for a fact it is because of the Yohimbe in it.

It gets me going but needless to say it is more likely the Yohimbe giving me the boost.

I'm not even done with the bottle. I sometimes wish I could get my money back on certain products or an exchange too bad its distributed by an online supplement company and I tend to forget after more than the return policy date in order to get an exchange or a refund.=/

Guess that's just a hard lesson I will have to learn since I lost some of my hard earned money on something that wasn't all that great.

I now am convinced its just the Yohimbe backing up the main ingredient when it should be the main ingredient doing all the work on its own.

Surprisingly as I discovered it pretty much is DHEA. Wow. Something I can buy over the counter for 6 to 10 dolllars with some yohimbe. Instant MMV3 on hand!

Just gonna rate it a 6 out of 10. 6 because of its high quality yohimbe.It kind of feels like the yohimbe ingredients in Meltdown.Meltdown is very awesome so if I want a dose of yohimbe my money is with Meltdown next time. ;)

Don't wanna bash LEGAL GEAR.They have decent products and I love them. Formadrol and Form-X are bad a$$ in my arsenal of supplements.=D!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
So after you purchase it , take it you find out its DHEA? Might have been a better idea to know what you were buying first hand . Also the DHEA in the product has additional ingredients to push the DHEA conversion to test . So it's not the same as 6 dollar Walmart DHEA .

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
sorry to hear your feedback, it doesnt work for everyone but it does have alot of positive feedback. how many bottles do you have left, that are sealed. let me see if i can help you out. what are your goals? cutting or lean bulk i assume by the use mmv3...

Orion Bixler

Orion Bixler

Awards
interesting. Perhaps you may be right then again the yohimbe idea really just ruins its potential. So it just ruins my view on the product since I do get a pump but I want to say the pump is more yohimbe than anything else in this product.

Orion Bixler

Orion Bixler

Awards
Well if you read my first post I have half a bottle left. I have to agree with robslane on how my ignorance on not doing research on such a product before buying it really did make itself obvious.lol! I'm just curious though about what I found====> LG Sciences is a master of marketing even if they are not a master of supplements. The Methyl Masterdrol claims to help the user achieve “razor sharp cuts”. The product is sold to be used in conjunction with MMv3 also by LG Sciences. While the supplements can be purchased separately, they are also packed together in the Trifecta Stack.

In the prohormone complex, the first ingredient is 3beta-hydroxyandrost-5-ene-17-one. This is a long, wordy name for DHEA. DHEA has been studied for use in various illnesses and as part of anti-depression and weight loss supplementation. There is clinical evidence DHEA may improve mood but studies on weight lifting, bodybuilding and weight loss showed insignificant results which means the product just does not work as claimed.

HydroxyPropylBetaCyclodextrin is in a family of cyclodextrins. Cyclodextrins are commonly found in air fragrances and weight loss supplements. HydroxyPropylBetaCyclodextrin is supposed to bind to fat, but we could find no studies to reinforce this claim. HydroxyPropylBetaCyclodextrin also removes unwanted, or bad, flavors from food which could be the reason the ingredient is included.

Moving into the Metabolism Complex, the first ingredient is 7-methoxy-8-(3-methylbut-2-en-1-yl)-2H-chromen-2-one which is another lengthy name for a simple product, osthol. Osthol claims to boost testosterone, but very few studies have been completed on the ingredient and they have all been on rats or mice. The results of these studies are not relevant to humans. Beta-hydroxy-tyramine is the scientific name for Octopamine. Octopamine is found in various insect species and is responsible for mood and memory functions. In the medical community, this ingredient is used to treat hypotension and cardiac arrest.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
well i did read your first post, didnt know if you had any other bottles you purchased. but again, sorry to hear your feedback

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Well if you read my first post I have half a bottle left. I have to agree with robslane on how my ignorance on not doing research on such a product before buying it really did make itself obvious.lol! I'm just curious though about what I found====> LG Sciences is a master of marketing even if they are not a master of supplements. The Methyl Masterdrol claims to help the user achieve “razor sharp cuts”. The product is sold to be used in conjunction with MMv3 also by LG Sciences. While the supplements can be purchased separately, they are also packed together in the Trifecta Stack.

In the prohormone complex, the first ingredient is 3beta-hydroxyandrost-5-ene-17-one. This is a long, wordy name for DHEA. DHEA has been studied for use in various illnesses and as part of anti-depression and weight loss supplementation. There is clinical evidence DHEA may improve mood but studies on weight lifting, bodybuilding and weight loss showed insignificant results which means the product just does not work as claimed.

HydroxyPropylBetaCyclodextrin is in a family of cyclodextrins. Cyclodextrins are commonly found in air fragrances and weight loss supplements. HydroxyPropylBetaCyclodextrin is supposed to bind to fat, but we could find no studies to reinforce this claim. HydroxyPropylBetaCyclodextrin also removes unwanted, or bad, flavors from food which could be the reason the ingredient is included.

Moving into the Metabolism Complex, the first ingredient is 7-methoxy-8-(3-methylbut-2-en-1-yl)-2H-chromen-2-one which is another lengthy name for a simple product, osthol. Osthol claims to boost testosterone, but very few studies have been completed on the ingredient and they have all been on rats or mice. The results of these studies are not relevant to humans. Beta-hydroxy-tyramine is the scientific name for Octopamine. Octopamine is found in various insect species and is responsible for mood and memory functions. In the medical community, this ingredient is used to treat hypotension and cardiac arrest.
I wasnt trying to be a d!ck about it but google is your friend. A lot of companies use the chemical name for things it can get confusing .

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Recycle doesn't work & this doesn't either?
What does? Protein?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
What does? Protein?
I took sd for 4 days.... Garbage!!!! Didn't do nothin so I tried gettin my money back... But nope

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What does? Protein?
i sure he'll post some review that negates protein as well.......

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to say but from what is mentioned from other reviewers it is not as affective as it should be.

For one it gives me a slight anxiety affect. I know for a fact it is because of the Yohimbe in it.

It gets me going but needless to say it is more likely the Yohimbe giving me the boost.

I'm not even done with the bottle. I sometimes wish I could get my money back on certain products or an exchange too bad its distributed by an online supplement company and I tend to forget after more than the return policy date in order to get an exchange or a refund.=/

Guess that's just a hard lesson I will have to learn since I lost some of my hard earned money on something that wasn't all that great.

I now am convinced its just the Yohimbe backing up the main ingredient when it should be the main ingredient doing all the work on its own.

Surprisingly as I discovered it pretty much is DHEA. Wow. Something I can buy over the counter for 6 to 10 dolllars with some yohimbe. Instant MMV3 on hand!

Just gonna rate it a 6 out of 10. 6 because of its high quality yohimbe.It kind of feels like the yohimbe ingredients in Meltdown.Meltdown is very awesome so if I want a dose of yohimbe my money is with Meltdown next time. ;)

Don't wanna bash LEGAL GEAR.They have decent products and I love them. Formadrol and Form-X are bad a$$ in my arsenal of supplements.=D!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nothing works; not even the weights or machines at my gym. Any surprise Purus or LG products don't work??? Tomorrow I'll post about how USPLabs has let me down; Tuesday is reserved for PES.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:laughing:

:lol:

You guys cracking me up.

Tomorrow I'll post how AIs Perform doesn't work....

:bsflag:

Orion Bixler

Orion Bixler

Awards
roflmao! Damn just for two products that I tried and this pops up?! I took formadrol,form-x,T-911,perform,erase,17 hd,and halodrol. Those really worked for me. I figured I tried MMV3 since I liked a few of LG's products. I wonder what other shiz you guys wanna try busting my balls for...Flying Ninja Monkey tears from Nutraplanet?lol

Callejul

Awards
roflmao! Damn just for two products that I tried and this pops up?! I took formadrol,form-x,T-911,perform,erase,17 hd,and halodrol. Those really worked for me. I figured I tried MMV3 since I liked a few of LG's products. I wonder what other shiz you guys wanna try busting my balls for...Flying Ninja Monkey tears from Nutraplanet?lol
Subbed for more monkey tears.... that stuff is waaaaaaaaaay undersized....

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
How was halodrol??? Good supplement huh?

Orion Bixler

Orion Bixler

Awards
halodrol was good but not like AWESOME good.Just good.lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
How were the gains? What brand? Did you run anything right after? X-D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

saggy321

Awards
  • Established

You're mistaken. The DHEA is found in the Methyl 1-D product. MMv3 contains 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one, which apparently is not DHEA, but converts to DHT in the body without intermediary steps involving testosterone or DHEA. I've taken MMv3 three times. The first two times I didn't suffer much anxiety and I was easily able to take 6 - 8 tablets a day and within three weeks of use my body started looking cut and hard....the best I've seen it, which tells me that it did convert to DHT in the body. The last time I took it, about two months ago, I couldn't handle the anxiety from the yohimbine even at three caps a day and had to bin the bottle. If you can handle to anxiety I would up the dose and you will see some hardening effects and strength gains. It's a shame yohimbine has been included in the product.

Orion Bixler

Orion Bixler

Awards
Awww come on guys just when I was gettin turned on you guys stop? Maybe I should become a rep for a company and join the circle jerk.We can touch tips! :boobies:

Orion Bixler

Orion Bixler

Awards
Thanks for the info man. I went around askin around about this bottle and I would get "its just DHEA" response. At the time when I took it which was a couple of months ago the anxiety would be the worst when I was about go to sleep. My mind would race and I would have a had time sleeping.

I decided to go back at it and start finishing the bottle a couple of days ago.What is strange is how I actually feel a slight more of a pump compared to what I had before. I just took one sub lingual and it seems to be a good enough dose for me.

When I first had the bottle I pretty much took 3 as it suggested through out the day....which might of been too much then again I was dealing with a big move a couple of months ago.

Now that it just dawned on me I barely moved a couple of months ago from one state to another just so I can be with my fiance and the stress of me dealing with a new environment including finding a job at the new location where I moved to got me really stressed out.

I guess I was just not in the right mind set when I took this product. Especially with the yohimbe in it.

When I took it couple of days ago just recently, I felt less agitated then when I first took it and as of lately I realize that I am not so frustrated as I was when I first moved here.

I think i'll just stick to one dose and gradually work my up until I can tolerate it.

Orion Bixler

Orion Bixler

Awards
actually it was my first kind of test booster/ pro hormone I ever took.This was back when i was 26-27 years old. Which was about 2-3years ago so I was unaware of taking pct. It did as it said it added a bit more wieght on my trunk/stomach area and i pretty much was all about putting mass on my legs at the time since i wanted to get rid of my chicken legs.lol It gave me a bit of a mass. My diet was a not so clean back then.

It gaspari Halodrol now that I remember.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kboxer7 LG Sciences 4
Cycle Logs 5
Ape McGrapes LG Sciences 9
Ape McGrapes Supplements 1
GQNemesis LG Sciences 13