Awards
is this a repost

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutrient Partitioner + TTA + Stimulant fat burner. It's pretty damn simple. My contest prep fat burners are,

R-Ala
Bulk TTA
Dexaprime
TT33

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I cut up with FatSmack XR and AT2 with no cardio lol

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
ECA + Decimate + Reduce XT is probably the most complete fat burning, muscle-sparing stack available.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
ECA + Decimate + Reduce XT is probably the most complete fat burning, muscle-sparing stack available.
RK+ECA+Cort Control on both supps+Alpha-Y...yup seems legit, I would go ECY+RK-500+ReduceXT+Ergobolic though :p!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Reduce XT + DCP + Rk-500 + forskolin
I had three of them that I thought you might suggest, I am not familiar with DCP so that was not fair :D......the reduce XT would be replaced by something like 7/11 if you happened to be cycling that at the time right? I believe it to be a potent cortisol control stack.....

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yep, 7/11 is a great stack, though I'd follow it up with a natty tbooster for "PCT."

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Well, ABE is also providing oral cortisol control, so it may prove too much. Do 1g TTA, 1.5g RK.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Well, ABE is also providing oral cortisol control, so it may prove too much. Do 1g TTA, 1.5g RK.
cool thanks. yeah I have been on the 7/11 for 4 1/2 weeks now, got about 2 1/2 weeks left by my best estimations judging by recording my weekly usage at about 1 oz or so (30 sprays per day each). I was running intimidate along with it, hoping to mitigate any suppression while on cycle (last dose is tomorrow).....I want to extend the cut another 6 weeks with a bottle of AndroleanV3, ABE, ArA (for test boost to replace intimidate), plus the TTA/RK also....in addition to my usual GDA deals....probably not a good idea to be on cortisol control for 3 months but I don't care. Worst thing that can happen is that I get internal hemorrhaging from low cortisol and die or something :D....

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I have some bulk TTA. How much potassium should I dose with each 0.5g dose of TTA to prevent/limit cramping?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
AAv2+recompadrol+E+Reduce XT

Add in some coleus at 10% 250mg. Anabeta elite for a cut may seem counter productive due to the anabolic nature. Thoughts?

Roniboney

Awards
Green Tea
Yohimbine
DNP
EC Stack

Good stuff for the end of a cut to really nuke additional bodyfat without chance of muscle loss.
Run it at the start of a 20 week cut and at the end for best results.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Green Tea
Yohimbine
DNP
EC Stack

Good stuff for the end of a cut to really nuke additional bodyfat without chance of muscle loss.
Run it at the start of a 20 week cut and at the end for best results.
Dnp is an early metabolic deathwish

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Consider throwing in OxyECA Plus AAV2 for some measure .

Recompadrol With the above stack is my next measure to cope with fat.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established

Add in some coleus at 10% 250mg. Anabeta elite for a cut may seem counter productive due to the anabolic nature. Thoughts?

Great minds and all that .

Roniboney

Awards
Dnp is an early metabolic deathwish
depends on the dosage,support supplements,prior medical conditions ect....

yes you can easily kill yourself if you take too high a dose and yes you can screw your thyroid up if you run it for too long but for people who educate themselves on the drug,take it properly ,I can't see it being that bad for you.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I have some bulk TTA. How much potassium should I dose with each 0.5g dose of TTA to prevent/limit cramping?
Don't supplement solo potassium. You can try a complex like Poseidon.

Anabolism is perfectly fine on a cut. It's about net anabolism/catabolism of muscle/adipose.

Consider throwing in OxyECA Plus AAV2 for some measure .

Recompadrol With the above stack is my next measure to cope with fat.
Pass on the OxyEca.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Don't supplement solo potassium. You can try a complex like Poseidon.

Anabolism is perfectly fine on a cut. It's about net anabolism/catabolism of muscle/adipose.

Pass on the OxyEca.
Thanks Coop what should I uses a stim then ? Scorch or something else?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Ya, I did the first week. Just kept the diet clean and the training intense.... I'm made for strength and to bulk
I do this most all of the time, manipulate your diet and weight train with low to heavy weights (anywhere from 6 reps to 25 reps depending on the exercise) plus a fairly active job....and with some stim/non-stim supps (whatever your choice), it usually does the trick. Just don't overeat or train lazy, and you won't have to do cardio :D

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
The real ECA stack. Or if you want a supplement, Dexaprine v2 or the OEP with rauwolscine in it.

Coop I am not sure I can handle that stims that strong. Milder options?

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I've yet to find anything OTC that compares to the real ECA stack. Closest thing for me has been Alpha T2 and Lean Xtreme stack.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I do this most all of the time, manipulate your diet and weight train with low to heavy weights (anywhere from 6 reps to 25 reps depending on the exercise) plus a fairly active job....and with some stim/non-stim supps (whatever your choice), it usually does the trick. Just don't overeat or train lazy, and you won't have to do cardio :D
The man ^^^

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I've yet to find anything OTC that compares to the real ECA stack. Closest thing for me has been Alpha T2 and Lean Xtreme stack.
This thing made me drop weight like with every trip to the bog, or the gym, or both!

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
I stack AT2 on EC three times a day. Is there anything more effective? It feels like cheating. As long as I stick to real whole foods, the fat just melts right off. Love it

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I stack AT2 on EC three times a day. Is there anything more effective? It feels like cheating. As long as I stick to real whole foods, the fat just melts right off. Love it
Yea , adding aav2 will compliment it dramatically. And waste some calories

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Look at non stim to hit different pathways and stack with a stim, Cort control and AI (if required).

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
In 4weeks ill be doing:
Aav2
Recompadrol
X gels
Cissus XT
Lean Extreme.
Let's boost power and lean out

Prraimm

Awards
Wow so many replies, thanks everyone ! What do you guys think would go best with AT2, other than OEP? I live in Canada, which makes OEP a problem ...

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Mild but stimmed? Try 200mg caffeine or scorch PLUS Synthetic Supplements Methylsynephrine.
Scorch upto 6 pills a day 2 pills 3 times a day I can manage. :)

So Ephedrine (or allied isotope) are the key component, is that the message?

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Wow so many replies, thanks everyone ! What do you guys think would go best with AT2, other than OEP? I live in Canada, which makes OEP a problem ...
DMAA free Dex? or something stronger?

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
DMAA free Dex? or something stronger?

Prraimm

Awards
Something stronger that would really work at the fat near stomach area

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I will say I take in about 100mg of caffeine a day by way of a few zero cokes per day. so I guess I am not exactly no-stim after all lol....
I do too, but does that really count?