Best 2 supp stack

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
2 bottles of Anabeta elite, Plus 3 bottles of OG X-factor.

I went to my old job yesterday And i had a 200 dollar paycheck i guess i never picked up so Im looking to spend it for an end of summer stack. My goal is to Stay about the same weight but i want to look fuller and leaner.

I've never ran anabeta before so i have no clue how ill respond to it and i have ran XFA and had amazing results with it, but from what i hear the OG is stronger so i want to try that next.

currently the only supps ive been taking is whey, creatine, and EC. So let me hear it should this stack bode well together? Anyone ever try it? or should i use the money on something else?

rehj

rehj

Awards

I went to my old job yesterday And i had a 200 dollar paycheck i guess i never picked up so Im looking to spend it for an end of summer stack. My goal is to Stay about the same weight but i want to look fuller and leaner.

I've never ran anabeta before so i have no clue how ill respond to it and i have ran XFA and had amazing results with it, but from what i hear the OG is stronger so i want to try that next.

currently the only supps ive been taking is whey, creatine, and EC. So let me hear it should this stack bode well together? Anyone ever try it? or should i use the money on something else?
Awesome stack right there. ArA and Anabeta makes for mean natty anabolic stack. It sounds like you are looking for a recomp and this makes a fantastic recomp stack. Make sure to get plenty of carbs on ABE and you'll love the results.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be one hell of an anabolic stack.

Are you sticking the recommended dosing of each?

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established

I Would dose the OG X-factor 4 pills preworkout only and ABE 4 caps everyday with 2 being preworkout. Im pretty sure thats the general consensus way of dosing it if not let me know.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

i have never taken OG X Factor before so I cant comment on that. you are going to get many different opinions of peoples favorite 2 supp stack. Mine is IGF 2 + Anabeta

rehj

rehj

Awards
I Would dose the OG X-factor 4 pills preworkout only and ABE 4 caps everyday with 2 being preworkout. Im pretty sure thats the general consensus way of dosing it if not let me know.
If you dose pre WO only for the X factor (which is the best way to dose it) then it depends on how many times you work out a week. 4 or under workouts per week and most users tend to dose 6 caps per work out. If you're over than then I'd say stick to 4. Look around at some logs and see what ya think.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Favorite stack for me personally, original Erase with Supremacy. Leaning out and my libido on it always has been redic. Hear good things about Anabeta Elite so there is always options.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Favorite stack for me personally, original Erase with Supremacy. Leaning out and my libido on it always has been redic. Hear good things about Anabeta Elite so there is always options.
Imo i believe ARA is by far the best non-hormonal muscle builder, i had 2 friends thinking i was taking prohormones while i was on it my pump was so insane at the gym. I do like erase and i was debating between erase pro and anabeta elite but considering Ive never ran anabeta before its like a high risk/high reward kinda thing. I think these 2 might make for a killer stack, its hard to belive more people havent tried it but then again ara seems to still be an unknown supplement to a lot of people.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two of my favorite products, but I have personally never used both at the same time. Should be interesting (not sure if I have even seen others do it yet) so I would be interested in your feedback. If you do run the X-factor I would suggest dosing it all pre-workout with Carnitine and GMS tho. ;)

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
If you do run the X-factor I would suggest dosing it all pre-workout with Carnitine and GMS tho. ;)
of course i would i have so much LCLT and glycergrow i need to use up anyways.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
of course i would i have so much LCLT and glycergrow i need to use up anyways.
You should keep us updated if you aren't doing a log. I for one would be interested in how the combo goes.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
You should keep us updated if you aren't doing a log. I for one would be interested in how the combo goes.
I dont really feel like logging it, but i'll try to update it every other week or so. Im prbly going to start it this day next week.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Awesome stack right there. ArA and Anabeta makes for mean natty anabolic stack. It sounds like you are looking for a recomp and this makes a fantastic recomp stack. Make sure to get plenty of carbs on ABE and you'll love the results.
I concur. This should be a solid natty anabolic stack, keep us informed on the results!