Help out the new guy!

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Hey all, new to posting... Nerd out on forums all the time. Basically, I was injured at work, an eye injury it was bad and you don't want to know, I was stuck on the couch for 6 weeks, two very long surgeries, not allowed to lift for that entire time because the pressure that would cause on my retina would have caused it to detach. Thankfully because of how much I have taken care of myself lifting dieting and supplementing for the last four years I am miles ahead of where they thought I would be. Now I've been allowed to lift with no limits. I'm on week two trying to lift basically at a third of the strength I had before and about 15 pounds lighter. I'm 27 and I'm at 230 right now and I'd like to lean up/recomp stay close to where I am now. Diet is solid, aside from whey post workout all protein comes from lean meats or eggs, I did two weeks of d-pol now started triazole on top of that I've done erase couple cycles before and enjoyed it just wanted to change up, new shock therapy pre(amazing BTW), storm and xtend intra, fish oil, opti men multi, animal pm, takin it till i finish helps me sleep when the stitches on my eyeball keep me awake. Basically I'm kicking around the idea of activate xtreme or bioforge or something like that, I don't do anything crazy that requires pct or needles... Just natty stuff, just curious and honestly encouragement I guess, got a long road of recovery for my body and eye still but being back in the gym just gives me hope and a place to keep my mind off things. Sorry I know its a newb post

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Athletix Division 1 / Licogenix / Titanium XL
You could probably get that stack for under 60 bucks at nutraplanet .

IFORCE Testobolan V2 / Reversitol V2 another fine natty stack.

Lecheek TestadrolX9/MassHGH

Add some DAA : Purus D-Pol or Athletix Formula X and you'd be killing it.

All great products and budget conscious .
Activate Extreme/Triazole is a great stack it's just on the high end price wise.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Thanks I'll def check those out! I'm loving the d-pol alone even so I know stacking with something will be great. Thanks!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You said that you tried Erase, but have you considered Erase Pro with AnaBeta Elite and DAA?

rehj

rehj

Awards
You said that you tried Erase, but have you considered Erase Pro with AnaBeta Elite and DAA?
Great stack right here. If you wanna go a cheaper route go for the original anabeta and erase. They can be found for pretty cheap on the right sites right now. However, if money isn't a concern then go for ABE, Erase Pro, and DAA. Can't be beat!

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I've been very tempted to go nab some ABE, I might go do that tomorrow, if I'm not liking triazole after a couple weeks I'll go to erase pro once I finish, the leekcheck stuff has looked really good too... Annoying because I have too much time too look around at options and money isn't really a big issue right now... You'd be amazed how little money you spend when you can't drive! Thanks for the suggestions, I've been keeping record of my stength gains, doing 5x5 type workouts multiple muscle groups four days a week with a little fascia tissue stretching its been working well... Legs are the worst right now its going to be a long road to get them back

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been very tempted to go nab some ABE, I might go do that tomorrow, if I'm not liking triazole after a couple weeks I'll go to erase pro once I finish, the leekcheck stuff has looked really good too... Annoying because I have too much time too look around at options and money isn't really a big issue right now... You'd be amazed how little money you spend when you can't drive! Thanks for the suggestions, I've been keeping record of my stength gains, doing 5x5 type workouts multiple muscle groups four days a week with a little fascia tissue stretching its been working well... Legs are the worst right now its going to be a long road to get them back
Definitely give ABE a shot and let me know how you like it. If you don't like the triazole, I wouldn't look any further than Erase or Erase Pro. Others might think I'm biased, but I prefer to go with a product that has tons of positive reviews and results and not a product that attempted to copy off of the original:)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Doesn't look like still running the two tub deal but they are running free shopping!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Doesn't look like still running the two tub deal but they are running free shopping!
Free shipping is always nice. Congrats to those that were able to get two bottle of ABE for $80 though. Gotta be quick in this game!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Free shipping is always nice. Congrats to those that were able to get two bottle of ABE for $80 though. Gotta be quick in this game!
Be sure to keep checking back and sign up for the insider! There will always be more deals:)

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Oh I'm signed up! Ordering today, stopped by a certain mall located retailer with three letters in the name the price should have been about 50 bucks with card but the price went up so it was a lot more than that. Thank god for nutraplanet

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Ordered some anabeta elite and alpha t2 should be in tomorrow! Wife loves alpha t2 its the only fat burner she can take that's not overloaded with stims I like it helps keep lean! Still actually really enjoying triazole/dpole, sleep has been deep and crazy dreams! Stitches finally dissolvin off my eyeball, diet been awesome 4 meals of lean meat or half egg whites half whole eggs with carbs and veggies or fruit, post workout protein and banana and casein before bed. Getting back a lot of strength! Keeping workouts simple, focused on size and strength, 20 or so min cardio 3 times a week in the morning. Pretty excited to get ABE in see how that helps!

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Update!
Triazole, abe, and dpol have been amazing. Storm creatine and new shock therapy have been amazing as well. I even jumped on the Orange triad band wagon! I'm sitting solid at 225 right now, dropped a lot of bf, seen really nice gains in my shoulders chest and back! Getting my legs back, I'm wide body lot of Irish and Scottish and Russian in my genes so my leg size is never a problem just still trying to get back to the 250+ squats and 300+ deads, but overall I've got a lot of it back, still struggling to get back to 200 bench, I use dumbells a lot more than bar because I like the range of motion though, but suprisingly pullups have improved a lot and my shoulders have never been stronger!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Update!
Triazole, abe, and dpol have been amazing. Storm creatine and new shock therapy have been amazing as well. I even jumped on the Orange triad band wagon! I'm sitting solid at 225 right now, dropped a lot of bf, seen really nice gains in my shoulders chest and back! Getting my legs back, I'm wide body lot of Irish and Scottish and Russian in my genes so my leg size is never a problem just still trying to get back to the 250+ squats and 300+ deads, but overall I've got a lot of it back, still struggling to get back to 200 bench, I use dumbells a lot more than bar because I like the range of motion though, but suprisingly pullups have improved a lot and my shoulders have never been stronger!
Great update, glad you are enjoying it

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
that and my wife loves alpha T-2, but I've def enjoyed ABE, gonna get some more ordered and some erase while its on an awesome sale!

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Ok so I ended up running one bottle of ABE, kind of took a month off everything but pre workouts and protein to stock up, now I'm hitting it hard. Almost finished a tub of ABE and C20, with another bottle of each on the shelves. Took d-pol for a week but was making me feel like I was holding water so then I went on powerfull week 3. Kinda juggling fierce and supersize pre with hemoval, then sizeon or cellucore bcaas intra and platinum hydrowhey and banana post.
Protein shake or egg whites and banana and oats for bfast
Chicken either sliced sandwiches or breast for lunch with broccoli
Steak or chicken generally for din along with some sort of veggie
Before bed a few big spoon fulls of cottage cheese or peanut butter, on back day or leg day 2 scoops of combat powder.
Overall I've gained at least 5 quality pounds and gotten a lot of strength back, added a lot of size to shoulders, upper back, and legs. Very happy with recovery. Doctor can't believe how well I've healed. Only downside is headaches most days I gotta leave work at 3 and nap then lift if I've gotten through it, but I should be getting a lens soon! I'm waiting for the thanksgiving sale to pick up some erase and hopefully endosurge if its ever in stock and run that at the end of my current stack.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Good to hear, hoping there will some awesome black friday sales

Ok so I ended up running one bottle of ABE, kind of took a month off everything but pre workouts and protein to stock up, now I'm hitting it hard. Almost finished a tub of ABE and C20, with another bottle of each on the shelves. Took d-pol for a week but was making me feel like I was holding water so then I went on powerfull week 3. Kinda juggling fierce and supersize pre with hemoval, then sizeon or cellucore bcaas intra and platinum hydrowhey and banana post.
Protein shake or egg whites and banana and oats for bfast
Chicken either sliced sandwiches or breast for lunch with broccoli
Steak or chicken generally for din along with some sort of veggie
Before bed a few big spoon fulls of cottage cheese or peanut butter, on back day or leg day 2 scoops of combat powder.
Overall I've gained at least 5 quality pounds and gotten a lot of strength back, added a lot of size to shoulders, upper back, and legs. Very happy with recovery. Doctor can't believe how well I've healed. Only downside is headaches most days I gotta leave work at 3 and nap then lift if I've gotten through it, but I should be getting a lens soon! I'm waiting for the thanksgiving sale to pick up some erase and hopefully endosurge if its ever in stock and run that at the end of my current stack.