Building Aerobic and Anaerobic Endurance Supps

Six Point

Awards
I'm trying to find supplements (other than the basics) that will assist me in building anaerobic AND aerobic endurance. I am already 215 pounds so I am no longer interested in bulking or or adding size. I am military, so my primary focus right now is leaning out and building my cardio endurance and endurance in bodyweight exercises such as pull-ups, dips, crunches etc. I do not want to take anything never that will require a PCT and I don't want anything that will do damage to my hormones. I am a very experienced "super supplement" user and do not want that anymore. I have no problem taking anything that will boost test, but nothing that requires PCT or make me pop on a blood test for highly elevated test.

Here is my current stack:
Multi
Fish Oil
Beta-Alanine
Protein
Creatine

What would you add?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AppNut Drive really helps me with endurance. You may also want to look into citrulline malate and CM containing supplements. You're better off purchasing it in bulk though as most supplements that have it listed as ingredient don't nearly have enough per serving to elicit and effect.

Six Point

Awards
AppNut Drive really helps me with endurance. You may also want to look into citrulline malate and CM containing supplements. You're better off purchasing it in bulk though as most supplements that have it listed as ingredient don't nearly have enough per serving to elicit and effect.
thanks bro. recommended dose?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For CM I'd start with 5 grams twice a day. I haven't taken it in a while but from memory I would say take it on an empty stomach, added to a calorie free drink/bcaa product/pre-workout. For Drive the dosages are on the bottle.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The citrulline malate suggestion is a great one. You already have creatine and beta alanine so that is a great start but I would also look into the possibilities of creatinol-o-phospate and/or a nitrate supplement (something like VPX Powershock or creatine nitrate).

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One thing at time, supplements get expensive real quick.
Ya I was just suggesting things to look into and research before choosing....not to jump in and stack them all at once. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
drive plus mst's cordygen5....cordygen5 is on sale for $20 bucks, damn good endurance product for the price...together with drive this is a really nice stack to improve cardiovascular output, imo.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
All of those ingredients are in Mesomorph by APS. Is the amount/content good to go? Is pre workout ok prior to running?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
SNS Citrulline malate is the way to go for both aerobic and anaerobic benefits (demonstrated via study). Creatine and beta-alanine (also purchasable via SNS) provide similar benefits as well.