Legit or not?
- 08-03-2012, 06:21 PM
- 08-03-2012, 06:46 PM
That would be quite an undertaking to list all the bogus supplements available.
- 08-03-2012, 06:56 PM
True... I guess what Im getting at is, how do I know if im getting the real deal or rice powder pills? lol. There is a ton of good info here but alot of it is a little over my head. I dont understand chemical makeup or even how things that work -actually work.
08-03-2012, 06:58 PM
Gaspari (certain products)
Universal (certain products)
PNI (looks good so far)
Muscle Pharm (certain products)
And many more for both that I can't think of atm.
*(certain products) - some not worth the price but still effective
08-03-2012, 06:59 PM
Generally if you don't understand the mechanism you shouldn't toy with the product until you do.Originally Posted by Bubbagump
08-03-2012, 07:43 PM
08-03-2012, 07:47 PM
Not really. Looking objectively at profiles and the prices of comparable products you can tell what's good and what's notOriginally Posted by Ape McGrapes
08-03-2012, 07:57 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Big Joe in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-11-2012, 12:09 PM
- By Protege385 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2011, 03:48 PM
- By npgSymboL in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 04-25-2008, 01:42 PM
- By bigdave2875 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2006, 06:58 PM
- By acecombact1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-02-2004, 05:29 AM