Anyone care to reccomend a Natural Mood Enhancer?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I am thinking of giving ALA another go - but am open to any other suggestions you might have. thanks!!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like focus xt and PEA.

Also, Rhodiola Rosea and Bacopa Monnieri are great, and cheap.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Phenibut XT always helped me with mood.

Some report getting addicted to Phenibut; I have never had that issue though.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I like focus xt and PEA.

Also, Rhodiola Rosea and Bacopa Monnieri are great, and cheap.
PEA and Rhodiola look like they will be pretty close in price, did you find one or the other to be better?

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
I just dumped my girl friend...quit my job...and smoked a joint. Enhanced my mood GREATLY.

HIGHLY recommend it. :biglaugh:

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Nutra had a good sale on PEA so I ordered some yesterday. Thanks!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Rhodiola, Vitamin D, a good amount of sun exposure, looking good in the mirror!

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Wouldnt a test booster possibly also elevate moods correct me if I'm wrong please

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
DAA has always put me into a great mood from the 2nd week into it up until 2 weeks after finishing it.
exactly where i was gonna go with that one, im taking DAA and feel really good mood wise.

rehj

rehj

Awards
exactly where i was gonna go with that one, im taking DAA and feel really good mood wise.
Test boosters really put me in a great mood about 2 weeks in. DAA and bioforge v3 really shine in this aspect

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Phoshatidyl serine, chills me right out.

Boss was next to me losing his rag last week, whilst i stood next to him chilled as anything :laugh2:

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards

Boss was next to me losing his rag last week, whilst i stood next to him chilled as anything :laugh2:

I've heard about it being great for weight loss regarding the effect it has on mood. Some other things I've heard good things about are HTTP5 and Lean Xtreme for mood.

Wouldn't know from experience....just what I hear.

If I were to spend the money on finding out which worked, I'd go for one of those 3. And again....some times smoking a joint really does the trick. Cheaper then supplements too lol

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established

This too. There's a drink called neurochill I use when I'm stressed out that has that and it works soooooo good.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
OK....so the picamilon....what is it comparable to? the feeling you get from it....a happy/high oxycontin/percocet feeling? or just better mood in general?
Not even close lol...these are supplements, remember. Picamilon relaxes me, improves vibrance of colors, and makes music more enjoyable.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Not even close lol...these are supplements, remember. Picamilon relaxes me, improves vibrance of colors, and makes music more enjoyable.
I'll give it a try.....I have some percocets leftover from way back, and when I get a raging headache, and I know I'll just be staying home, I take one...man that is like a happy pill LMFAO (that wipes out your headache too)... I'm the type that does not drink or take any rec drugs unless prescribed...but I can see how people get addicted to that stuff....

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
it may be all placebo, which would be weird because I know full well that it takes at least a week or 2 to notice anything, but I do feel noticibly better after a few doses of St Johns Wort... not really complaining if it lasts :)

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Pea is more of a happy high, and you need to dose it right with hordenine so it crosses the blood/brain barrier, so you get that high for much longer.

But i still stand by my first choice, as for fat loss i couldn't tell as im running off all sorts so it could be anything.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Pea is more of a happy high, and you need to dose it right with hordenine so it crosses the blood/brain barrier, so you get that high for much longer.

But i still stand by my first choice, as for fat loss i couldn't tell as im running off all sorts so it could be anything.

.... at least results are coming....I'll keep popping my 18 pills a day. ONE of these fu*kers are working. ha ha

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
.... at least results are coming....I'll keep popping my 18 pills a day. ONE of these fu*kers are working. ha ha
Exactly!!!

Well in fairness, the recompadrol and osta is doing most of the work.

jeff419

Awards
I am thinking of giving ALA another go - but am open to any other suggestions you might have. thanks!!
Try a weekend in the woods with some mushrooms. It's good form to do that at least once a year.

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
I havent tried it and its not a workout supp but i heard that it works.

5-HTP

Look it up. Has some good things going for it.

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards