Dermacrime, Erase, Shift, DAA

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
It sure if the DAA is needed since Derm. Is in the group but what are you guys thoughts on this run.

I only have 1 bottle of each. The funny thing is, I have ran transdermal and dermacrine and liked the yielded results of Derm. Better. And I ran them solo.
I would like to add the DAA and stretch the Derm to make this a 5 week run. Thoughts

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It sure if the DAA is needed since Derm. Is in the group but what are you guys thoughts on this run.

I only have 1 bottle of each. The funny thing is, I have ran transdermal and dermacrine and liked the yielded results of Derm. Better. And I ran them solo.
I would like to add the DAA and stretch the Derm to make this a 5 week run. Thoughts

I see no reason you couldnt run this stack. Although some say there is theoretical potential for DHEA to suppress testosterone, I havent seen much supporting evidence for it. I would run:

Erase - 3 capsules per day
Shift - 3-4 capsules per day in divided doses
DAA - 3g per day
Derm - whatever preferred or recommended dose is

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn all these threads. A Dermacrine purchase is in my near future :)

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I see no reason you couldnt run this stack. Although some say there is theoretical potential for DHEA to suppress testosterone, I havent seen much supporting evidence for it. I would run:

DAA - 3g per day
Thanks, erase at 3 a day would be nice. I've done 2 at tops but with other supps, but since erase pro has that amount per cap I see more people dosing it. Thanks! I will reply with what I decide to run. I thoroughly love dermacrine. Especially over transderm when comparing both.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

DAA - 3g per day
Yum....

Reminds me of that Erase + SHIFT log you ran back when you were a noob. Shoulda been called the Kevin finally got abs stack