Joint Pain - what supplement?

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Im aware of fish oils, cod liver oil , glutamine

But what really works for general joint pain? Im talking elbows and knees after a weights sesh?

Not interested in a $40 joint support product either, just raw ingredients

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Im aware of fish oils, cod liver oil , glutamine

But what really works for general joint pain? Im talking elbows and knees after a weights sesh?

Not interested in a $40 joint support product either, just raw ingredients
Cissus-XT Hands down
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/cissus-xt-750mg-120-caps.html

And I like Orange Triads joint support complex too.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/controlled-labs/orange-triad-270-tabs.html

Both awesome and play along really well with Fish Oils. I don't Glutamine does much for anything though, just my opinion.

JosNYC

Awards
Do you mean, raw foods? If not, then any of the ingredients listed on the back of most joint support supplment products all work well, however, it is usually a blend of them all that is most effective in that they address the pain/inflammation and may assist in lubricating dry, creaky joints differently. Be mindful of shellfish allergies if taking Glucomsamne products, as most are extracted from lobster shrimp and crab shell. Chondroiton Sulfate is another great product, MSM, Hylaluronic acid, Cissus Quadrangularis...this list goes on.

Cissus at 1500mg EOD works perfectly for me.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Go purchase E-Pharm Jointforce and a roll of saran wrap. Nothing else touches that combination.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Roger,

Check out Athletes Joint Restore. It's a unique product that we just released, it's not the sale old ingredients. Amazing feedback from nearly everyone that has tried it.

We ran an internal study with random people (many from this forum) that purchased the product and then answered a series of surveys and questions about what they thought about the product. We haven't yet release the entire study results, but some preliminary results show:

89% said that they would recommend the product to a close friend.
84% said that they had noticeably less pain with Athletes Joint Restore than without.
81% said that Athletes Joint Restore works better than most other joint pain supplements.

After the study we asked them to post their honest feedback on Supplement Reviews.Check it out: http://supplementreviews.com/athletic-xtreme/joint-restore

We are getting ready to start a double your money back program. If you have joint pain, this will fix it.http://www.athleticxtreme.com/products/athletes-joint-restore

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
easily cissus

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Roger,

Check out Athletes Joint Restore. It's a unique product that we just released, it's not the sale old ingredients. Amazing feedback from nearly everyone that has tried it.

We ran an internal study with random people (many from this forum) that purchased the product and then answered a series of surveys and questions about what they thought about the product. We haven't yet release the entire study results, but some preliminary results show:

84% said that they had noticeably less pain with Athletes Joint Restore than without.
81% said that Athletes Joint Restore works better than most other joint pain supplements.

After the study we asked them to post their honest feedback on Supplement Reviews.Check it out: http://supplementreviews.com/athletic-xtreme/joint-restore

We are getting ready to start a double your money back program. If you have joint pain, this will fix it.http://www.athleticxtreme.com/products/athletes-joint-restore
AJR is a great product. My wife has been having shoulder pain for years. The injury started years ago while we were doing some farm work. After the 1st month of AJR she noticed a decrease in pain and much more mobility in the shoulder. She is in the middle of her 2nd month (about 6 weeks of use total) and is experiencing very little pain and on some days no pain at all.

AJR is really worth taking a good look at.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
easily cissus
^^^^This. Cissus is by far the best thing I have ever taken for joint pain. There are lots of good supplements with Cissus in them or you can go with bulk powder. Be warned that powder tastes like crap but works wonders!

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
I did the pilot testing of AJR as well . Did a great job for my right elbow which was an issue for me for 10 weeks. Not sure how much it goes for on the open market.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
^^^^This. Cissus is by far the best thing I have ever taken for joint pain. There are lots of good supplements with Cissus in them or you can go with bulk powder. Be warned that powder tastes like crap but works wonders!
ive always used USP SuperCissus and will stick with it as it works wonders for me

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
ive always used USP SuperCissus and will stick with it as it works wonders for me
I haven't tried the USP product but have tried a couple others. I agree that it works wonders and recommend it to anybody with joint pain. I've had three knee surgeries in the last three years and Cissus has literally changed my life. I have almost no pain whatsoever these days.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cissus XT as others have mentioned, capped so you do not have to taste the nastiness that is cissus powder.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cissus XT as others have mentioned, capped so you do not have to taste the nastiness that is cissus powder.
Its really eased my shoulder discomfort

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Aw, come on......the nastiness let's you know it's working!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This. I have been using SNS Cissus XT and have already noticed some relief in my knees. Labrada ElastiJoint is another really good one.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
This. I have been using SNS Cissus XT and have already noticed some relief in my knees. Labrada ElastiJoint is another really good one.
Still some good specials on Cissus XT around? I bought a bottle when it came out for around $23.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still some good specials on Cissus XT around? I bought a bottle when it came out for around $23.
Might be, our price point is pretty low, but I'm not sure about whether other sites are having any specials.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You use cereal for joint support too. But like this has been said , Cissus-XT, more bang for your buck and plays well with other joint support ingredients.

I might even have to get on it...my Right shoulder has started to be really annoying for my BP and OHP workouts lately...(Can't get over the fact I should have had surgery after the second time I popped it dirt biking haha...aw well) So...Get some promo's going James plz :D!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You use cereal for joint support too. But like this has been said , Cissus-XT, more bang for your buck and plays well with other joint support ingredients.

I might even have to get on it...my Right shoulder has started to be really annoying for my BP and OHP workouts lately...(Can't get over the fact I should have had surgery after the second time I popped it dirt biking haha...aw well) So...Get some promo's going James plz :D!
Doing some promo's isn't a bad idea. We are having a pick your own stack promo going on now though that ends tomorrow. People can still jump on that. Oh and cereal can cure anything.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards

I'm surprised I haven't seen a promo specifically for Cissus XT. It seems to be the perfect product for a log or contest. It's cheap, works withing a fews days, and provides noticeable relief from joint pain which most of us deal with to some degree. I also find a lot of people that have never tried it. I second Celorza's idea for a Cissus XT promo.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised I haven't seen a promo specifically for Cissus XT. It seems to be the perfect product for a log or contest. It's cheap, works withing a fews days, and provides noticeable relief from joint pain which most of us deal with to some degree. I also find a lot of people that have never tried it. I second Celorza's idea for a Cissus XT promo.
I am off to create the Celorza thread. Where everyone but Celorza can post!

:ugh1:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I am off to create the Celorza thread. Where everyone but Celorza can post!

:ugh1:
Haha people would love that thread, I'll make sure not to jump in it to respect it's purpose then :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Roger,

Cant argue with those results. I ran AJR before i came to AX and the product produces.

Ive ran almost every joint product on the market, AJR easily worked the best for me with cissus coming in second.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Avocado soybean unsaponafiables (asu). Drug in France. Perfectly legal in the United States.

Reactions: 804
NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Avocado soybean unsaponafiables (asu). Drug in France. Perfectly legal in the United States.
Avocado and soybean that doesn't undergo saponification?...tell me more.

allendbrook

Awards
I've had the same problem and the best treatment for joint pain is GLUCOSAMINE and a dose of 1000 mg daily for 4-6 weeks may be helpful for you.You will regain your joint movements easily.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MHP's Releve. After a month, I was shocked to see the joint pain in my fingers has almost 100% completly disapeared. Just randomly picked a joint supp after joining a brazilian jiujitsu school, and it worked- GREAT!

I will be trying Anteaus Labs Achilles product. Heard some good things.

Super Cissus was my first joint supp I ever tried, and it worked really well too. Price was the only limiting factor.

victorypark

Awards
USP Labs Super Cissus.

Started working for me the minute it left the states for Australia.

:usa1:

Awards
  • Established
Cissus is by far the best, and its very affordable.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
iForce Joint Help is an awesome combination of cissus (10% ketosterone content) as well as ParActin. ParActin is a joint support ingredient as well as analgesic that provides immediate and long-lasting benefits, keeping you pain free and in the weight room. It's got significant clinical support, and if you prefer higher doses of cissus (greater than ~2g per day, which would be a typical daily dose scheme of Joint Help) then add a high quality, cost effective product like SNS Cissus XT.

Joint Help has all the benefits of cissus plus some incredibly exciting different ones for pennies more per serving.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards

[size=+2]Key Facts
IMMEDIATE PAIN RELIEF
LONG LASTING PAIN RELIEF
POTENT ANTI-INFLAMMATORY
[/size]

Week 1: I noticed a couple things: my joint issues were not fixed, but I seemed to feel a lot fewer aches and pains associated with weight training and cardio. It seemed to act almost like an analgesic when doing certain movements. I can see this being of great value to the older, sedentary crowd and to young, active individuals, both of whom may suffer from joint pain in their day to day activities. As far as relief in areas suffering from major local pain and inflammation, the effects of the product were only slightly evident during week 1. One other odd effect I noticed was that this product seemed to increase the effects and longevity of stimulants. I can recall quite a few instances in which I took this product shortly before using EC and felt like the stimulant EC of effect lasted around 2 hours longer than usual. Very interesting.

Weeks 2-3: These two weeks are lumped together because the effects I felt during these two weeks were essentially the same. In the middle of week 2 and into week 3, I underwent a rapid period of joint relief in which both my shoulder pain and wrist pain were essentially gone. By the end of week 3, I had zero pain or stiffness in either joint, something which was VERY pleasing because I could finally effectively bench press again. However, when jumping back on the bench, I realized that the aforementioned muscle/tendon pain in my pec was still present. Also, the effect of this product, when taken even without stims, was a prolonged feeling of alertness which resulted in me dosing it early each morning. Again, very unique with respect to promotion of natural energy levels.

Week 4 and Beyond: By the end of week 4 (my final week on the product), I had noticed the following: DRAMATICALLY reduced inflammation throughout my entire body, reduced aches and pains following bouts of intense exercise, an essentially healed shoulder and wrist, a stimulant-prolonging effect and alertness boost, and an unhealed pec injury. True to its name, this product aided tremendously with my joints, but I evidently did not notice much as far as helping a pre-existing pec injury. Well it turns out that after getting checked out, I have a small tear in my pectoralis minor. The reduced inflammation did not appear to accelerate the healing of my pec (which is still not totally complete), but I feel that healing a muscle tear is an unreasonable expectation from a joint product anyway.
No frauding, most people in the supp section who knows me knows I will NOT recommend something I am not happy with or if it does not work. And I would def. not purchase it if it did not work.
==========================================================================
Ok 17 days on Joint Help and I feel fantastic!!!!! You guys have a customer for life srsly.
It's been great to be able to say goodbye to the nagging pain that I have been feeling in my left elbow. It has been a long time since I felt this great heading into the gym each day and its been great knowing that I can really push it 100% again in the gym without having to worry about the pain that comes with that sort of intensity. A lot of exercises would tweak my elbow when I performed them, but over the last few weeks, I've felt like there are no longer any exercises that are off limits for me. I go through my usual pre-workout warm-up to get the blood flowing and then I'm off to the races. In the past, I'd have to really make sure I warmed up for a sufficient amount of time to get through my workouts, but now with Joint Help in the mix, its back to the normal warm-up and then right into an intense session.
==========================================================================
I really didn't think that Joint Help could help me as much as it has, but I have really seen some incredible results from using this supplement so far. And how quickly it worked in the process blew me away. Some joint supplements did provide some relief to me but only after weeks and weeks of continued use. But with Joint Help, I felt the benefits after only a few days. Incredible!
=========================================================================
This log for Joint Help has been an amazing journey for me. I really didn't think Joint Help would improve how I felt as much as it has, but wow, my expectations have been exceeded! This has been a great addition for my stack and because it works so well, it will be a staple for me going forward. I can't imagine trying to train each day without this supplement!
=========================================================================
I would definitely rate Joint Help from iForce Nutrition as a 10 out of 10! This supplement definitely got me back in the game. I had used some other basic joint supplements in the past like glucosamine and chondroitin, but the effects of that supplement was nothing compared to what Joint Help brought to the table. My body has never felt better and I can safely say that Joint Help will now be a part of my stack because saying goodbye to those nagging injuries has been such a relief for me.

For the current price Joint Help is definitely worth it based on the results I got from it. I have several other joint supplements that are half full that I haven't gone back to since using Joint Help. I am going to get a couple bottles of Joint Help soon, because it work well for me in the area of pain and swelling, thanks again iForce, this is a solid joint supplement, I highly recommend it!!!

& sadly we come to an end...

Just had dinner accompanied by my very last dosage of Joint Help.
Before all, I want to thank iForce and VaughnTrue for giving me the opportunity to try this product.
I can truly say there will be no turning back for me. I am one happy camper!

Since back in high school my ankles had been a major problem, and then when I started working out my wrist and hip were just another problem piled on top of that. I can't express how thankful I am to have given the chance to try Joint Help. It's definitely turned my gym lifestyle around. Almost immediately was I able to notice a difference from this product; no joints popping and cracking in the mornings.
I have to say when being consistent with this product, the most exciting part for me was seeing my lifts increase. My joint problems had always kept me from doing certain exercises and from increasing weight, I no longer have this problem.
Its pretty amazing really, I don't suffer from any joint popping or wrists giving out at the gym anymore.
All the cracking and popping has completely disappeared.

When doing squats, I have always had a popping problem with my right hip and an awkward swaying problem, this hip no longer pops but it still slightly sways to the side after a couple squat reps. I have noticed a huge change from before taking JH to now, and this is why I plan to continue JH for life. I want to rid this hip problem for good!

I had never been so satisfied like I am with Joint Help.

I give this product a 10/10
I highly recommend this product to anyone who suffers from any joint issues or anyone looking to make weak joints stronger.

Thanks again for allowing me to log this product, it was a fun & enjoyable journey! :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I 3rd joint help due to its inclusion of paractin, solid joint relief ingredient not utilized by others that I am aware. Tons of solid, positive feedback like mentioned above.

Mike

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Achilles by Antaeus Labs!

Done deal

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just from my experience, Orange Triad with Cissus XT has garnered the best results for me. As someone with more nagging joint problems than I can count, this combo has been a major fixture.

Awards
  • Established
Just from my experience, Orange Triad with Cissus XT has garnered the best results for me. As someone with more nagging joint problems than I can count, this combo has been a major fixture.
Do you take OT at full dosage?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fishoil magnesium and cissus xt

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established

[size=+2]Key Facts
IMMEDIATE PAIN RELIEF
LONG LASTING PAIN RELIEF
POTENT ANTI-INFLAMMATORY
[/size]

This is a fantastic post - I think it needs bumped (be sure to see the quote above).

I usually take Joint Help, Controlled Labs Orange Triad, and some fish oil (iForce, CL, HALEO) and have no joint problems even when using joint-harsh compounds like ArA.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
This is a fantastic post - I think it needs bumped (be sure to see the quote above).

I usually take Joint Help, Controlled Labs Orange Triad, and some fish oil (iForce, CL, HALEO) and have no joint problems even when using joint-harsh compounds like ArA.

thanks bro...Im actually regretting not picking up a bottle this month. My feet/ankles are just killing me now...

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
I am an OT fan as well. min 3 per day but 6 most days (sometimes I miss my evening dose)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nothing works better on my joints/tendons than the hot tub with the jets right over the area of pain.