Supplement to boost wifes sex drive
- 08-03-2012, 05:29 PM
- 08-03-2012, 05:30 PM
08-03-2012, 05:38 PM
08-03-2012, 05:43 PM
08-03-2012, 05:57 PM
I think if he has access to the clitoris his problem is already solved.Originally Posted by thebigt
08-03-2012, 06:05 PM
08-03-2012, 06:06 PM
So the first thing is - women don't worry so much about loss of libido causing them to be unable to satisfy a male - they can do that with ZERO libido.
So why is this woman now willing to INJECT TEST (if I read your post right?) ???
1. SHE misses the feeling of being a sexual animal. Women like to feel sexy and they like to feel viscerally drawn to men. When that doesn't happen anymore they begin to feel asexual - and they don't like it. Neither would we.
2. She has a younger man - and yeah, she can fake her way through it with him - but she'd really like to ENJOY him more. She wants the sex to be better for her - so that she doesn't have to fake her way through it.
3. There are some things she CAN'T fake - like natural lubricaton (which drops off a cliff after menapause in a lot of women) ... and vaginal dryness. So she probably thinks that getting things "in shape" more "down there" will be more enjoyable to him and make her appear to be younger to him.
EDIT: I have been with a lot of girls aged 19 to 55. What astonishes me is how "wet" young women can get at the drop of a hat. You don't even have to work very hard to get that - sometimes you gotta know what "button" to press (and it usually a mental one) but once you find it it's easy to hit over and over again. But - with older women ... you really have to pull out the bag of tricks and sometimes switch things up to produce the lava flow - and even then it's not something that will drown you like it is with a young girl in her 20's. Seriously - I think most of us have experienced a girlfriend or two got so "wet" that you couldn't really feel anything because everything was too slippery. Uhm yeah - this is not a concern with older women! LOL
She's trying to KEEP her dude AND enjoy her dude at the same time! I'm not sure that self-dosing test for this purpose is the way to go about it though. What I would do - is go to a doc and tell him he doesn't have to experiment to find a cure - she's already done that - it's a testosterone treatment she needs - and he can then come up with a safer long-term therapy for her.
08-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Def appreciate this thread...been with my girl for about 3 years now and getting married here in October... going back to my post early on ignoring her...that seemed to work more during the dating phase. As our relationship has progressed, its helping with the little things that actually make her want it more...strange but for whatever reason that works...I tend to pick up the house, do the dishes or throw some laundry in on the weekends and she’s actually quite grateful and "giving" when she gets home. All in all, good thread. Def seems like the method for handling this situation varies whether your just dating or have been married for X+ years.
08-03-2012, 06:34 PM
That's what works for me. But may not work for everyone. Sometimes its just little things that make her happy and complimenting her and she reciprocates without me even having to initiate anything. Happy wife.. happy life.Originally Posted by IRON4LIFE
08-03-2012, 08:20 PM
08-03-2012, 09:22 PM
Great answers coming from all over lol.
Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
IG-veinnutrition give us a follow
08-05-2012, 12:26 AM
melanotan 2 if it hasn't been said. Will drive her wild real fast.
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
Similar Forum Threads
- By grndslam in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 05-13-2011, 05:36 PM
- By striker911 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-13-2009, 07:10 PM
- By JoeJack101 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 03-23-2007, 11:43 AM
- By BigVrunga in forum SupplementsReplies: 45Last Post: 12-07-2005, 04:10 PM
- By FLY in forum General ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 01-31-2004, 03:30 PM