PES Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite plus SNS DAA

Lagartizscha

Awards
My above supplements already arrived and i'm planning starting the cycle next week.
But one thing concers me:
Should i start taking all those supps on the same day?
Some say start ABE with DAA
others says shouldn't start EP without DAA
Others say DAA for one 1 week then add EP and ABE

Please clarify, thanks.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They can be started at the same time. It's really up to you in that regard.

jmc9

Awards
I actually just started the same stack yesterday! I'm starting with ABE and DAA (when it arrives) for 2.5 weeks or so and then I'm going to add in Erase Pro while still taking DAA. Heard a lot of good things about this stack! Good Luck and keep us updated!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I find that most people mess around with timing when using that stack as a PCT. I think that you'll find the most benefit by starting them all at once.

jmc9

Awards
I find that most people mess around with timing when using that stack as a PCT. I think that you'll find the most benefit by starting them all at once.
Would you extend it 8 weeks, or just 4?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I ran endosurge/erase/DAA for 8 weeks... Gains peaked at six weeks on that stack and I maintain all of them after I stopped... But six weeks seemed to be MY sweet spot...

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I always do Synthetic Supplements DAA with AnaBeta Elite and Erase Pro for 8 weeks. It has yet to let me down or show any sign of slowing down.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I always do Synthetic Supplements DAA with AnaBeta Elite and Erase Pro for 8 weeks. It has yet to let me down or show any sign of slowing down.
That's why I emphasized the "MY" portion because everyone is different and everyone will have different experiences....

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's why I emphasized the "MY" portion because everyone is different and everyone will have different experiences....
That's why "I" was responding to the person asking the question...

jmc9

Awards
I appreciate the insight guys! I will have to pick up an extra bottle of each! Thanks!

Lagartizscha

Awards
As for me, id like to take it during 8 weeks, but need to see how my body responds to it.
If on the second week i see no major sides effects, i will definitely order it again.
Cant wait to start it!

jmc9

Awards
I agree. I'm a little skeptical about the DAA though. I've read a lot of mixed reviews. I'm hoping the EP will balance it out though! I guess only time will tell. Do you plan on logging this cycle?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe I should buy more Anabeta/alphaT2 and DAA then...
If 6 weeks is your sweet spot then by all means, I'm just providing my anecdotal experience.

aceroni

Awards
I'm on my eighth week of Abe, ep, and daa (first was lit up, second four Weeks was intimidate.. ) actually bought another bottle of intimidate and ep, going to see how twelve Weeks goes...
Have the rest of you guys gone twelve or only eight?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm on my eighth week of Abe, ep, and daa (first was lit up, second four Weeks was intimidate.. ) actually bought another bottle of intimidate and ep, going to see how twelve Weeks goes...
Have the rest of you guys gone twelve or only eight?
I would save your money and take 4 weeks off and then begin again. ABE/EP/DAA as a stack should be run for either 4 or 8 weeks and then you can start over 4 weeks later.

aceroni

Awards
Thanks for the insight my man.
I already bought the intimidate, and erase off amazon, but for some reason it's almost been a week and the seller hasn't even SHIPPED IT YET!! WTF!
oh well, I'm not going to worry about it as per your advice. I guess I'll just save that up for another time.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the insight my man.
I already bought the intimidate, and erase off amazon, but for some reason it's almost been a week and the seller hasn't even SHIPPED IT YET!! WTF!
oh well, I'm not going to worry about it as per your advice. I guess I'll just save that up for another time.
BRO! NutraPlanet would have had it on your doorstep days ago!

pmdied

Awards
On my 4th week of AE+DAA and it is really kicking in. I'm 38 so the effects are noticeable both physiologically and psychologically. There is definitely an "alpha" feeling and the body composition change seems to come in waves. One of the best natural stacks, in my opinion.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
On my 4th week of AE+DAA and it is really kicking in. I'm 38 so the effects are noticeable both physiologically and psychologically. There is definitely an "alpha" feeling and the body composition change seems to come in waves. One of the best natural stacks, in my opinion.
Completely agree, glad you are enjoying it

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome...it is loved by many

Kainalu

Awards
Hey guys, quick update. I have Erase Pro and not reg Erase for my SNS DAA/Endosurge stack. Suggestions please. I was advised EP EOD and also a 2 day on 1 day off setup, so EOD=60 day supply and 2 on 1 off = 45 day supply. Also is Pro better then regular Erase? Looking to start on 2/1/2013 unless response is for reg erase and not EP, then I'm screwed as for my stack start date. Thanks

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, quick update. I have Erase Pro and not reg Erase for my SNS DAA/Endosurge stack. Suggestions please. I was advised EP EOD and also a 2 day on 1 day off setup, so EOD=60 day supply and 2 on 1 off = 45 day supply. Also is Pro better then regular Erase? Looking to start on 2/1/2013 unless response is for reg erase and not EP, then I'm screwed as for my stack start date. Thanks
I really like the 2 on 1 off if erase pro gets you too dry. I love Original Gangster Erase but i do see significantly better drying and hardness with Erase Pro

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I really like the 2 on 1 off if erase pro gets you too dry. I love Original Gangster Erase but i do see significantly better drying and hardness with Erase Pro
The diuretic and adaptogenic effects of the added compounds in EP will definitely improve both those factors

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First person to post up their bottle of the original retro Erase, original label, gets a free Erase

Lets see who still has a bottle on their hall of fame shelf

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Damn...I have like 3 in my shelf (empty though) and need one direly...Aw well.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL dang I'm at work but I have multiple bottles original Erase one of my favorite products out right now. But yes to the one asking EP EOD is a good way to start cause it can dry you out and give you achy joints. Kind of depends on how you responded to Erase if you ever used it.

aceroni

Awards
Har har harrrr

Thanks. Literally I opened AM on my phone and saw this while I was eating breakfast (work till seven am)
I pounded my food as fast as possible and ran to my room

Also, I've never had any joint issues with these products...
Although I have a few minor joint issues all the time, they never seem to get any worse if I use these.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Har har harrrr

Thanks. Literally I opened AM on my phone and saw this while I was eating breakfast (work till seven am)
I pounded my food as fast as possible and ran to my room

Also, I've never had any joint issues with these products...
Although I have a few minor joint issues all the time, they never seem to get any worse if I use these.
Well done, lol