PES Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite plus SNS DAA

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Yes Pro is stronger.

    I would do 1 EOD if youre sensitive to 3 caps of Erase
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Kainalu View Post
    Hey guys, quick update. I have Erase Pro and not reg Erase for my SNS DAA/Endosurge stack. Suggestions please. I was advised EP EOD and also a 2 day on 1 day off setup, so EOD=60 day supply and 2 on 1 off = 45 day supply. Also is Pro better then regular Erase? Looking to start on 2/1/2013 unless response is for reg erase and not EP, then I'm screwed as for my stack start date. Thanks
    I really like the 2 on 1 off if erase pro gets you too dry. I love Original Gangster Erase but i do see significantly better drying and hardness with Erase Pro
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    I really like the 2 on 1 off if erase pro gets you too dry. I love Original Gangster Erase but i do see significantly better drying and hardness with Erase Pro
    The diuretic and adaptogenic effects of the added compounds in EP will definitely improve both those factors

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    I really like the 2 on 1 off if erase pro gets you too dry. I love Original Gangster Erase but i do see significantly better drying and hardness with Erase Pro
    First person to post up their bottle of the original retro Erase, original label, gets a free Erase

    Lets see who still has a bottle on their hall of fame shelf
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  5. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

    First person to post up their bottle of the original retro Erase, original label, gets a free Erase

    Lets see who still has a bottle on their hall of fame shelf
    It's even unopened boys

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130202_145748.png
Views: 549
Size:  500.1 KB
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    It's even unopened boysName:  ForumRunner_20130202_145748.png
Views: 549
Size:  500.1 KB
    Damn I have one too, you are a fast one!

  7. Damn...I have like 3 in my shelf (empty though) and need one direly...Aw well.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  8. LOL dang I'm at work but I have multiple bottles original Erase one of my favorite products out right now. But yes to the one asking EP EOD is a good way to start cause it can dry you out and give you achy joints. Kind of depends on how you responded to Erase if you ever used it.

  9. Har har harrrr

    Thanks. Literally I opened AM on my phone and saw this while I was eating breakfast (work till seven am)
    I pounded my food as fast as possible and ran to my room

    Also, I've never had any joint issues with these products...
    Although I have a few minor joint issues all the time, they never seem to get any worse if I use these.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni
    Har har harrrr

    Thanks. Literally I opened AM on my phone and saw this while I was eating breakfast (work till seven am)
    I pounded my food as fast as possible and ran to my room

    Also, I've never had any joint issues with these products...
    Although I have a few minor joint issues all the time, they never seem to get any worse if I use these.
    Well done, lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sponsored Log using PES Erase Pro and Neogenix Supremacy!
    By Brucedog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 07-28-2012, 07:05 AM
  2. PES ERASE PRO and craze
    By doodoo in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-13-2012, 10:57 PM
  3. PES ERASE PRO AND SLINSHOT
    By doodoo in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-08-2012, 12:35 AM
  4. PES Alpha T2 and AnaBeta Elite for Sale
    By pnut143 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 06:58 AM
  5. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-16-2012, 01:06 PM
Log in
Log in