Anybody ever run P5P for prolactin issues? What dose? Effective?
- 08-12-2012, 03:42 PM
- 08-13-2012, 07:23 AM
08-13-2012, 10:20 AM
haha i knew it would contain mucuna
somewhere i heard it is not advisable to take l-dopa and b5 together. is it a different story with p5p?
when i dose 98% mucuna for prolactin control i take 300mg/day. thus i believe the mucuna dose in this product isnt the highest?
same goes for vitex...not sure how much this would cost us europeans in the end but i dont think it will be cheaper as if i buy the ingredients separately.
08-23-2012, 09:32 AM
Any change on body composition mood sex life once your levels dropped ?Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
08-23-2012, 09:50 AM
On it nowOriginally Posted by mr.cooper69
Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
08-23-2012, 01:53 PM
Me too, o take it before bed along with 3 xgels and one cap of phenibut xt, sleep like a baby.Originally Posted by fightbackhxc
08-23-2012, 02:07 PM
08-23-2012, 02:30 PM
If your a betting man how long would inhibit-p take to lower prolactin and to avoid rebound what precautions should be taken ?
08-23-2012, 09:59 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By JoeySon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 03-30-2012, 12:06 PM
- By hungryH in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2010, 09:29 PM
- By ohiostate2827 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 07-26-2009, 06:13 PM
- By patriot37 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 7Last Post: 05-13-2009, 03:22 PM
- By Aeternitatis in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2005, 12:45 PM