Anybody ever run P5P for prolactin issues? What dose? Effective?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Basically what the title says..looking for some prolactin prevention

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Be careful with over use of B-6. If I remember correctly, it can cause nerve damage... With that said, I read it was 100mg of P-5-P a day but i've never used it for this myself. Definitely interested to hear what others have to say.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't. I had clinically high prolactin and a dynamic brain MRI didn't reveal any prolactinomas, so I just went on caber, myself, to avoid any prolonged prolactin negative sides. That completely bottomed it out at a very low dose.

I believe L-Dopa is a smart route for OTC prolactin control, but you want to be careful not to take too much or too long.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Check out Black Lion Research Prolactrone...heard very postive things

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I just get NOW L-dopa and take two of those, and NOW green tea extract and take two of those (taken together each time) and I also take about 1g of 1-carboxy. That should kick prolactins ass pretty good as an OTC prolactin stack.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I just get NOW L-dopa and take two of those, and NOW green tea extract and take two of those (taken together each time) and I also take about 1g of 1-carboxy. That should kick prolactins ass pretty good as an OTC prolactin stack.
Do you run it during PCT or during cycle?

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
I haven't. I had clinically high prolactin and a dynamic brain MRI didn't reveal any prolactinomas, so I just went on caber, myself, to avoid any prolonged prolactin negative sides. That completely bottomed it out at a very low dose.

I believe L-Dopa is a smart route for OTC prolactin control, but you want to be careful not to take too much or too long.
Why be careful or too much

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why be careful or too much
I don't know the science behind it, but I heard that directly from Cyrus (mr.cooper69) and I trust that man. Haha.

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
I don't know the science behind it, but I heard that directly from Cyrus (mr.cooper69) and I trust that man. Haha.
Haha the reason I ask is because im looking into buying Prolactrone which has 99% l-dopa and they make it seem you can take it however long you want with no side effects, now im confused haha

"Black Lion Research Prolactrone is a supplement that solves the problem of elevated prolactin levels. Often bodybuilders are faced with dealing with the effects of elevated prolactin. These effects include sexual disfunction, growth of breast tissue, and for some lactation. Obviously these are unwanted side effects that must be managed. Current medications used in the treatment of prolactinemia have many negative side effects as well so you trade one set for another. Often these medications will only be used for a couple weeks because the side effects are so severe. With Prolactrone this is not the case as Prolactrone is 100% non toxic and can be used safely for as long as is necessary. Prolactrone has no negative sides. Prolactrone can safely and effectively lowers prolactin levels."

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Haha the reason I ask is because im looking into buying Prolactrone which has 99% l-dopa and they make it seem you can take it however long you want with no side effects, now im confused haha

"Black Lion Research Prolactrone is a supplement that solves the problem of elevated prolactin levels. Often bodybuilders are faced with dealing with the effects of elevated prolactin. These effects include sexual disfunction, growth of breast tissue, and for some lactation. Obviously these are unwanted side effects that must be managed. Current medications used in the treatment of prolactinemia have many negative side effects as well so you trade one set for another. Often these medications will only be used for a couple weeks because the side effects are so severe. With Prolactrone this is not the case as Prolactrone is 100% non toxic and can be used safely for as long as is necessary. Prolactrone has no negative sides. Prolactrone can safely and effectively lowers prolactin levels."
I was going to try prolactrone myself.....but I found a sale on NOW L-dopa and NOW green tea extract, a buy 2 get one free on both...so I went with that. That is whats in prolactrone I believe, green tea and L-dopa....not sure on the exact potency or variation of these ingredients thats in each companies product to compare head to head though.

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
Good looking can u pm me the exact now dopa and green tea bottle whenever your bored
Enough thanks again

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm glad you posted that. I SWORE I saw it somewhere, but spent a good amount of time digging through everywhere, looking at the label, etc. and couldn't find it. Yeah, according to Cy, you definitely don't want to run the l-dopa indefinitely (which was my question because I obviously would love an OTC alternative to just roll with without risks). That said, I think it's a good looking product.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I would believe caber would be 10X as bad to be on for extended periods of time than L-dopa would be....we can run down the long list of sides associated with bromocriptine and dostinex, some of which can be pretty nasty. not sure why L-dopa is a bad idea to take for extended periods?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would believe caber would be 10X as bad to be on for extended periods of time than L-dopa would be....we can run down the long list of sides associated with bromocriptine and dostinex, some of which can be pretty nasty. not sure why L-dopa is a bad idea to take for extended periods?
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not saying caber is safe to run extended period lol. But to me, the low dose was far better than my 17-point-whatever prolactin level that could damage sperm potency, etc.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not saying caber is safe to run extended period lol. But to me, the low dose was far better than my 17-point-whatever prolactin level that could damage sperm potency, etc.
yeah I'd like to get my hands on some Rx caber myself to use during times I take DAA or NMDA. in super low dose of course....bad part is that I bet the L-dopa, 1-carboxy and green tea will be crushing my prolactin and when I take my blood test it will be well in the normal range so no caber lol. Not sure how long after cessation of the OTC prolactin inhibitors would your prolactin spike back up? maybe I'll stop taking them that week....and make my tits fatter, but get a script of caber for my trouble :D....

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I'm gonna pick up some of the NOW Dopa and run it during my trenavar cycle for some prolactin insurance. If things get out of hand I could always grab some caber, I've seen it sold from a reputable research chem company

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I take p-5-p daily for homocysteine control and it helps with anxiety/depression a bit. After experimentation, I opted for a dose of 50mg, because 100mg gave me insomnia..or more specifically, caused me to wake up at 3am every f'in day. 50mg helps me to sleep well and think a bit more clearly.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
ingredient list or nutritional label? :D
It will contain two ingredients clinically use to reduce prolactin. Further, nice side effects will be improved mood/libido, increased testosterone, and increased GH release.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will contain two ingredients clinically use to reduce prolactin. Further, nice side effects will be improved mood/libido, increased testosterone, and increased GH release.
i guess one of the compounds is mucuna pruriens :biggthumpup:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe the body treats it very similar to dopamine in which you wouldnt want to ruin your natural production of dopamine. as opposed to something that just imcreases production.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I believe the body treats it very similar to dopamine in which you wouldnt want to ruin your natural production of dopamine. as opposed to something that just imcreases production.
It actually increases endogenous dopamine release on a neuron per neuron basis (hence its treatment in PD, in which it is used during the "honeymoon" period to make up for the ~75% loss of neurons by increasing per-cell pre-synaptic dopamine release). The issue with prolonged use is more associated with the side effects of too much dopamine: 5HT imbalances, peripheral side effects, and unclear central effects in a long-term scenario.

djtien

Awards
When is the release date for this? I've got a Trenavar cycle I'm starting in about a week and would love to try this out.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha i knew it would contain mucuna ;)
somewhere i heard it is not advisable to take l-dopa and b5 together. is it a different story with p5p?
when i dose 98% mucuna for prolactin control i take 300mg/day. thus i believe the mucuna dose in this product isnt the highest?
same goes for vitex...not sure how much this would cost us europeans in the end but i dont think it will be cheaper as if i buy the ingredients separately.

squatting

Banned
Awards

Any change on body composition mood sex life once your levels dropped ?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

squatting

Banned
Awards
Just took one cap of inhibit p so I can take another one at dinner ? L-dopa good for sleep?

squatting

Banned
Awards
If your a betting man how long would inhibit-p take to lower prolactin and to avoid rebound what precautions should be taken ?