Sustain Alpha GEL

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. By the way, how long will it take for the European vendors to sell the new version of SA?
    I am curious about the new version because I still use the old version. Everywhere I checked they still sell the old version. I guess they want to get rid of their stocks of the old version first before they sell the new version.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Greenhulk View Post
    Thanks for the correction. So, I assume there is no development of tolerance to any of the compounds in SA.
    That is my understanding, maybe I can have Matt/Eric clarify for me.

I will also look into the Euro distributor issue.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

3. I posted on PHF as well, but I'd love to get a PM of the coupon code so I can go ahead and grab this.

Thanks!

4. Quote Originally Posted by ruckus91 View Post
    I posted on PHF as well, but I'd love to get a PM of the coupon code so I can go ahead and grab this.

Thanks!
    Check your PM's

5. Ruckus, be sure to come back and let us know what you think!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    •   

6. PMs still get you coupons gentlemen. Love this new carrier.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

7. I've never been a fan of topicals bc of the drying factor but def want to give this a go. If PM's are still getting discount codes, please shoot one my way.

8. Quote Originally Posted by youdood View Post
    I've never been a fan of topicals bc of the drying factor but def want to give this a go. If PM's are still getting discount codes, please shoot one my way.
    Gotcha bud

9. Quote Originally Posted by youdood View Post
    I've never been a fan of topicals bc of the drying factor but def want to give this a go. If PM's are still getting discount codes, please shoot one my way.
    the new dermacrine dries like a dream. it vanishes from sight and feel in like a few minutes (the OG was greasy and never actually dried). I assume the SA topical will be the same as the new derma? but haven't run it yet, not until november, so on the shelf it sits

10. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    the new dermacrine dries like a dream. it vanishes from sight and feel in like a few minutes (the OG was greasy and never actually dried). I assume the SA topical will be the same as the new derma? but haven't run it yet, not until november, so on the shelf it sits
    Yep, same carrier on all topicals.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

11. I recently tried the new Sustain Alpha and it had zero positive effects. (no negative effects, either - three pumps a day, 5 weeks on clean, dry skin).

12. Quote Originally Posted by CharlesE View Post
    I recently tried the new Sustain Alpha and it had zero positive effects. (no negative effects, either - three pumps a day, 5 weeks on clean, dry skin).
    Hmm - maybe the dosage was a bit low - head over to the BPS section and make a thread if you like. I am not sure if three pumps would be adequate. I feel like I remember seeing 4-5 pumps being recommended dosage.
    BPS Rep - Use Code Matt20 for 20% off ALL BPS Products!
    My Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271753-matts-log-journey-2.html

13. Howdy - thanks for the reply. The label says 150-190 lb - 3 pumps. I weigh 187. I will try 5 pumps and reply to my own comment with a correction if that fixes it.

14. Quote Originally Posted by CharlesE View Post
    Howdy - thanks for the reply. The label says 150-190 lb - 3 pumps. I weigh 187. I will try 5 pumps and reply to my own comment with a correction if that fixes it.
    Bump it up to 4-5 and see how it goes. That tends to be the sweet spot for most. Since you are in the end range of 190, 4-5 sounds better for you (depending on your needs/goals). If you are not running any blood work, keep an eye on:

- libido
    - strength
    - fat loss
    - mood
    - skin health

Curious to see how it goes for you. Good luck.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sustain Alpha and JW
    By TonyMaserati in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 01:14 AM
  2. Sustain Alpha?
    By 1meand in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 10:56 AM