Sustain Alpha GEL

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I've got two more bottles of the old version to run through before I try the new stuff. It's good stuff but much too expensive to run indefinitely. Hey maybe you guys will have a trans-dermal ursolic acid product with the new carrier?
    I don't know if they considered that, would be cool though.

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    where is the difference between this and prototypes r-spray??? the latter is much cheaper
    7,8 Benzoflavone

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Yar inbox is always full . but yeah, still not working....Ryan (and Rodjas) 25% codes work for EVERYTHING except SA...I can put 12 things in the cart and it will discount 11 items but not the SA. nor will it discount the SA by itself in the cart. Seems to be a problem with that particular item...unless it is not 25% discountable? should be at the price, Taco-8 gets 25% discount....
    Try mine. Name is John, if you didn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenhulk View Post
    The latter doesn't contain 7,8 Benzoflavone. That's one difference. Both are topical products but SA is a gel and r-spray is -well- a spray. I don't know how much difference the different carrier systems make but I could imagine it matters.
    ^Yep.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

2. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Yar inbox is always full . but yeah, still not working....Ryan (and Rodjas) 25% codes work for EVERYTHING except SA...I can put 12 things in the cart and it will discount 11 items but not the SA. nor will it discount the SA by itself in the cart. Seems to be a problem with that particular item...unless it is not 25% discountable? should be at the price, Taco-8 gets 25% discount....
    Mine works... not sure why it wouldn't

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Mine works... not sure why it wouldn't
    Yeah Matt said all codes should have been updated.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

4. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    130 for ALL new topicals.

This stuff dries fast and absorbs better --- nice for 'pumps' in muscles and boners...

-Matt
    well at 3 pumps per day for >190 lbs I think I'd just get one tube and run it weeks 3-8 for 6 weeks. then run the AI post-cycle for PCT month. This time it pays to be medium sized

5. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    well at 3 pumps per day for >190 lbs I think I'd just get one tube and run it weeks 3-8 for 6 weeks. then run the AI post-cycle for PCT month. This time it pays to be medium sized
    It does make sense, and always has, in my opinion, that more supplements should dose based on weight.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

6. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    It does make sense, and always has, in my opinion, that more supplements should dose based on weight.
    yep, your code worked BTW...finally a code that worked for me ....but yes, people don't take advantage of the whole bodyweight angle....hey I can get away with 3cc of 100mg deca (in ONE injection) if I use the 2mg per lb of BW ratio (ok i'm cheating down 50 or so mg but hey lol)....I wish more company's would list their supplement dosages by BW instead of "take 1-2 caps 2-3 times daily" lol....or one cookie cutter dosage for everybody....the 150 lb guy and the 250 lb guy take the same dosage....doesn't take much more time to make a little chart split up in 2-3 categories on the directions label....

7. Quote Originally Posted by thaman305 View Post
    bump
    Did you have a question?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

8. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Did you have a question?
    funny enough there has been an increase of what I call "random bumps" in the supp and anabolic forum lately, the past week or so....not sure if the intent is to bump the thread for good information so others can view it? or to raise post count in order to get pics/avatar? or they have a question but forgot to include it? or they are just mental? not sure ....

9. not mental just needed enough posts to send a pm.
    •   

10. ah...so you're a "#2" option guy ....that was my original guess actually. A fine choice of thread to bump BTW.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Greenhulk View Post
    So, that means no cycling necessary?

(P.S.: Of course, budgetary restrictions would limit continuous use in my case.)
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Officially the company recommends 5 days on 2 days off if running indefinitely.
    I will add that I have ran the old version for longer than 20 weeks with nos unusual or unwanted sides

12. Quote Originally Posted by thaman305 View Post
    not mental just needed enough posts to send a pm.
    lol, well thanks for the bump.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

13. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I will add that I have ran the old version for longer than 20 weeks with nos unusual or unwanted sides
    That's a long time. How was the effect during those 20 weeks? I guess it first took a while to kick in but what then? Did the effect get weaker over time or did it last the whole 20 weeks?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Greenhulk View Post
    That's a long time. How was the effect during those 20 weeks? I guess it first took a while to kick in but what then? Did the effect get weaker over time or did it last the whole 20 weeks?
    Curious as well, never got a chance to ask you about it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

15. Quote Originally Posted by Greenhulk View Post
    It got stronger then leveled out, I had better consistent blood sugar levels since I leaned out and my appetite was easier to control. Also an improved libido and harder erections. My mood was significantly better as well, which was a big plus. I was most happy with my climb in hdl, not sure how much the resveratrol in SA is the reason but it went from low 30's to mid 50's by the time I stopped using it.

16. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Just say more than 5 months, its easier.

17. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    It got stronger then leveled out, I had better consistent blood sugar levels since I leaned out and my appetite was easier to control. Also an improved libido and harder erections. My mood was significantly better as well, which was a big plus. I was most happy with my climb in hdl, not sure how much the resveratrol in SA is the reason but it went from low 30's to mid 50's by the time I stopped using it.

That is a nice improvement in HDL. Nice!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

18. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    That is a nice improvement in HDL. Nice!
    Biggest jump I've ever had it was chronically low and the only change I made was the SA so...

19. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Biggest jump I've ever had it was chronically low and the only change I made was the SA so...
    It is definitely good to know. The resveratrol is one of the most sought after ingredients in the anti-aging community.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

20. Bump we are offering 25% off on SA and the other new topicals

21. Hello could you PM the 25% code for the SA?? Thanks!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by dry201 View Post
    Hello could you PM the 25% code for the SA?? Thanks!!
    Check your PM's

23. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Every APPNUT product I have used has a dosage chart on it based off of bodyweight. I agree more companies should do a little bit of testing and include this.

24. Quote Originally Posted by dry201 View Post
    Hello could you PM the 25% code for the SA?? Thanks!!

Can you PM code?

25. Would 7,8 benzo be on any organizations banned substance lists? I'm not familiar with it.

Also, would it be a waste to dose SA just for daily health?

26. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Would 7,8 benzo be on any organizations banned substance lists? I'm not familiar with it.
    No.

Also, would it be a waste to dose SA just for daily health?
    No. It's just a matter of whether you can afford this. And for indefinite use, you should use "mini-cycles" consisting of 5 days on and 2 days off. I was told that's what the manufacturer recommends for indefinite use.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Greenhulk View Post

No. It's just a matter of whether you can afford this. And for indefinite use, you should use "mini-cycles" consisting of 5 days on and 2 days off. I was told that's what the manufacturer recommends for indefinite use.
    Okay, sounds good. I really don't need any help in the testosterone or libido department, but I am still interested in SA for general health purposes.

28. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Can you PM code?
    Check PM

Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Would 7,8 benzo be on any organizations banned substance lists? I'm not familiar with it.

I too am not familiar with any, but you should check with any organization you belong to.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenhulk View Post

I was actually corrected on this by Matt Porter, who said that it can be run continuously.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

29. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I too am not familiar with any, but you should check with any organization you belong to.
    Although I don't know of any banned substance list that has 7,8-benzoflavone on it, it is always a good idea to check this for your own sport before a competition because these things can change quickly.

I was actually corrected on this by Matt Porter, who said that it can be run continuously.
    Thanks for the correction. So, I assume there is no development of tolerance to any of the compounds in SA.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sustain Alpha and JW
    By TonyMaserati in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 02:14 AM
  2. Sustain Alpha?
    By 1meand in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 11:56 AM