Sustain Alpha GEL

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. ah...so you're a "#2" option guy ....that was my original guess actually. A fine choice of thread to bump BTW.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Greenhulk View Post
    So, that means no cycling necessary?

    (P.S.: Of course, budgetary restrictions would limit continuous use in my case.)
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Officially the company recommends 5 days on 2 days off if running indefinitely.
    I will add that I have ran the old version for longer than 20 weeks with nos unusual or unwanted sides


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thaman305 View Post
    not mental just needed enough posts to send a pm.
    lol, well thanks for the bump.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I will add that I have ran the old version for longer than 20 weeks with nos unusual or unwanted sides
    That's a long time. How was the effect during those 20 weeks? I guess it first took a while to kick in but what then? Did the effect get weaker over time or did it last the whole 20 weeks?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Greenhulk View Post
    That's a long time. How was the effect during those 20 weeks? I guess it first took a while to kick in but what then? Did the effect get weaker over time or did it last the whole 20 weeks?
    Curious as well, never got a chance to ask you about it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Greenhulk View Post
    That's a long time. How was the effect during those 20 weeks? I guess it first took a while to kick in but what then? Did the effect get weaker over time or did it last the whole 20 weeks?
    It got stronger then leveled out, I had better consistent blood sugar levels since I leaned out and my appetite was easier to control. Also an improved libido and harder erections. My mood was significantly better as well, which was a big plus. I was most happy with my climb in hdl, not sure how much the resveratrol in SA is the reason but it went from low 30's to mid 50's by the time I stopped using it.


  7. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I will add that I have ran the old version for longer than 20 weeks with nos unusual or unwanted sides
    Just say more than 5 months, its easier.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    It got stronger then leveled out, I had better consistent blood sugar levels since I leaned out and my appetite was easier to control. Also an improved libido and harder erections. My mood was significantly better as well, which was a big plus. I was most happy with my climb in hdl, not sure how much the resveratrol in SA is the reason but it went from low 30's to mid 50's by the time I stopped using it.

    That is a nice improvement in HDL. Nice!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  9. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    That is a nice improvement in HDL. Nice!
    Biggest jump I've ever had it was chronically low and the only change I made was the SA so...


  10. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Biggest jump I've ever had it was chronically low and the only change I made was the SA so...
    It is definitely good to know. The resveratrol is one of the most sought after ingredients in the anti-aging community.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  11. Bump we are offering 25% off on SA and the other new topicals


  12. Hello could you PM the 25% code for the SA?? Thanks!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dry201 View Post
    Hello could you PM the 25% code for the SA?? Thanks!!
    Check your PM's


  14. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    It does make sense, and always has, in my opinion, that more supplements should dose based on weight.
    Every APPNUT product I have used has a dosage chart on it based off of bodyweight. I agree more companies should do a little bit of testing and include this.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dry201 View Post
    Hello could you PM the 25% code for the SA?? Thanks!!

    Can you PM code?

  16. Would 7,8 benzo be on any organizations banned substance lists? I'm not familiar with it.

    Also, would it be a waste to dose SA just for daily health?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Would 7,8 benzo be on any organizations banned substance lists? I'm not familiar with it.
    No.

    Also, would it be a waste to dose SA just for daily health?
    No. It's just a matter of whether you can afford this. And for indefinite use, you should use "mini-cycles" consisting of 5 days on and 2 days off. I was told that's what the manufacturer recommends for indefinite use.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Greenhulk View Post

    No. It's just a matter of whether you can afford this. And for indefinite use, you should use "mini-cycles" consisting of 5 days on and 2 days off. I was told that's what the manufacturer recommends for indefinite use.
    Okay, sounds good. I really don't need any help in the testosterone or libido department, but I am still interested in SA for general health purposes.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Can you PM code?
    Check PM

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Would 7,8 benzo be on any organizations banned substance lists? I'm not familiar with it.

    I too am not familiar with any, but you should check with any organization you belong to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenhulk View Post
    No. It's just a matter of whether you can afford this. And for indefinite use, you should use "mini-cycles" consisting of 5 days on and 2 days off. I was told that's what the manufacturer recommends for indefinite use.

    I was actually corrected on this by Matt Porter, who said that it can be run continuously.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  20. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Would 7,8 benzo be on any organizations banned substance lists? I'm not familiar with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I too am not familiar with any, but you should check with any organization you belong to.
    Although I don't know of any banned substance list that has 7,8-benzoflavone on it, it is always a good idea to check this for your own sport before a competition because these things can change quickly.

    I was actually corrected on this by Matt Porter, who said that it can be run continuously.
    Thanks for the correction. So, I assume there is no development of tolerance to any of the compounds in SA.

  21. By the way, how long will it take for the European vendors to sell the new version of SA?
    I am curious about the new version because I still use the old version. Everywhere I checked they still sell the old version. I guess they want to get rid of their stocks of the old version first before they sell the new version.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Greenhulk View Post
    Thanks for the correction. So, I assume there is no development of tolerance to any of the compounds in SA.
    That is my understanding, maybe I can have Matt/Eric clarify for me.

    I will also look into the Euro distributor issue.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  23. I posted on PHF as well, but I'd love to get a PM of the coupon code so I can go ahead and grab this.

    Thanks!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ruckus91 View Post
    I posted on PHF as well, but I'd love to get a PM of the coupon code so I can go ahead and grab this.

    Thanks!
    Check your PM's


  25. Ruckus, be sure to come back and let us know what you think!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  26. PMs still get you coupons gentlemen. Love this new carrier.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  27. I've never been a fan of topicals bc of the drying factor but def want to give this a go. If PM's are still getting discount codes, please shoot one my way.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by youdood View Post
    I've never been a fan of topicals bc of the drying factor but def want to give this a go. If PM's are still getting discount codes, please shoot one my way.
    Gotcha bud


  29. Quote Originally Posted by youdood View Post
    I've never been a fan of topicals bc of the drying factor but def want to give this a go. If PM's are still getting discount codes, please shoot one my way.
    the new dermacrine dries like a dream. it vanishes from sight and feel in like a few minutes (the OG was greasy and never actually dried). I assume the SA topical will be the same as the new derma? but haven't run it yet, not until november, so on the shelf it sits

  30. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    the new dermacrine dries like a dream. it vanishes from sight and feel in like a few minutes (the OG was greasy and never actually dried). I assume the SA topical will be the same as the new derma? but haven't run it yet, not until november, so on the shelf it sits
    Yep, same carrier on all topicals.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  31. I recently tried the new Sustain Alpha and it had zero positive effects. (no negative effects, either - three pumps a day, 5 weeks on clean, dry skin).

  32. Quote Originally Posted by CharlesE View Post
    I recently tried the new Sustain Alpha and it had zero positive effects. (no negative effects, either - three pumps a day, 5 weeks on clean, dry skin).
    Hmm - maybe the dosage was a bit low - head over to the BPS section and make a thread if you like. I am not sure if three pumps would be adequate. I feel like I remember seeing 4-5 pumps being recommended dosage.
    Orbit Nutrition Representitive-Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    BPS Representitive - Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements

  33. Howdy - thanks for the reply. The label says 150-190 lb - 3 pumps. I weigh 187. I will try 5 pumps and reply to my own comment with a correction if that fixes it.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by CharlesE View Post
    Howdy - thanks for the reply. The label says 150-190 lb - 3 pumps. I weigh 187. I will try 5 pumps and reply to my own comment with a correction if that fixes it.
    Bump it up to 4-5 and see how it goes. That tends to be the sweet spot for most. Since you are in the end range of 190, 4-5 sounds better for you (depending on your needs/goals). If you are not running any blood work, keep an eye on:

    - libido
    - strength
    - fat loss
    - mood
    - skin health

    Curious to see how it goes for you. Good luck.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sustain Alpha and JW
    By TonyMaserati in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 01:14 AM
  2. Sustain Alpha?
    By 1meand in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 10:56 AM
Log in
Log in