Best OTC test booster

ozHarris

ozHarris

Awards
What is everyone's preferred test booster to use once PCT is finished after a cycle?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
DAA...standard for PCT in this forum...

After that...Triazole is good. Though many people here just love saying: Brassaiopsis Glumerulata

:p

Last edited:
Reactions: mw1
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testopro+fadogia+daa

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer (DAA/LCLT)Formula-X/Division 1(3,4Divanil) stack.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase Pro and Supremacy with some DAA would make a killer stack. Erase Pro and Supremacy is being logged now by one of our forum members.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
daa, testopro, and additonal divinal

daa run it all the time on cycle and off. Been on it a year now

testopro starting in pct and off cycle

divinal in pct and whenever I just want to add a little divinal to hopefully help boost test

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Intimidate, Testabolan V.2, Supremecy, Erase are ones I utilize in the offseason.

Mike

ozHarris

ozHarris

Awards
Cool, thanks guys..
Once last question... When should I start any of these supps? Immediately after my cycle, wait until I start my pct or start these sups once pct is complete?

Thanks..

woodbear

Awards
I took bloods on daa plus erase.. measures in nmol. dunno what they are in american standard... could perhaps find a converter.
last fall total testosterone was 27(range 8-35) and estradiol high at 18 (0,5-14)
different lab this time, testo 17(range 10-40) and estradiol 10 (0,05-11) that on daa plus erase.
The doc crossed off free test every time, but lab work came back without...damn,

So it looks like I`m better off without those, but... I feel better, hornier etc. on, so I`m guessing free testosterone might be better, and estrogen within range.

I almost feel like I`m ready for TRT from just reading the numbers numbers, but as my doc says, numbers dont matter, if you gain fine in the gym and your junk works... and mine works like when I was a teenager.... and gym strenght and size along with sub 10% bodyfat does not corrospond with the numbers... actually, from my look and feel I expected to max out on T test, considering I felt 10 times better with the lowscores than the high ones, but again, I must get my free test tested.... lh, fsh, albu, etc all looked perfect for good free T score.

I don`t like daa alone, its great for about 10-12 days, so if I use it, its in 1 week bursts.. then it raises my estrogen too high , I feel it, since my nipples get tender and leaky, while sex drive plummets.. but with erase... not bad. erase alone is better. one week DAA followed by one week erase was kinda decent too.
Actually I`m one of those who loved the old novedex xt... it worked extremely well for me.
intimidate, activate xtreme and triazole I felt nothing from..
erase seem to dry my out a bit, which I like.
Trying out anatropin next..

broons

Awards
  • Established
I took bloods on daa plus erase.. measures in nmol. dunno what they are in american standard... could perhaps find a converter.
last fall total testosterone was 27(range 8-35) and estradiol high at 18 (0,5-14)
different lab this time, testo 17(range 10-40) and estradiol 10 (0,05-11) that on daa plus erase.
The doc crossed off free test every time, but lab work came back without...damn,

So it looks like I`m better off without those, but... I feel better, hornier etc. on, so I`m guessing free testosterone might be better, and estrogen within range.

I almost feel like I`m ready for TRT from just reading the numbers numbers, but as my doc says, numbers dont matter, if you gain fine in the gym and your junk works... and mine works like when I was a teenager.... and gym strenght and size along with sub 10% bodyfat does not corrospond with the numbers... actually, from my look and feel I expected to max out on T test, considering I felt 10 times better with the lowscores than the high ones, but again, I must get my free test tested.... lh, fsh, albu, etc all looked perfect for good free T score.

I don`t like daa alone, its great for about 10-12 days, so if I use it, its in 1 week bursts.. then it raises my estrogen too high , I feel it, since my nipples get tender and leaky, while sex drive plummets.. but with erase... not bad. erase alone is better. one week DAA followed by one week erase was kinda decent too.
Actually I`m one of those who loved the old novedex xt... it worked extremely well for me.
intimidate, activate xtreme and triazole I felt nothing from..
erase seem to dry my out a bit, which I like.
Trying out anatropin next..
Wow that's quite a drop in total T. If I am doing the conversion right, 27 nmol/L is equal to about 778 ng/dl and 17 nmol/L is about 490 ng/dl. Strange that daa/erase combo would make your T drop like that. Were the tests taken at the same time of day?

woodbear

Awards
unfortunatly the second was a spur of the moment test my doc wanted to see if my estrogen where normal now, he likes to take time between them. He just called and wanted me to test ( maybe he thinks i use roids, which I have not before or after last years havoc test, to get into my summer shape, or just because enough time had pasts since the last test to check again.

So this test was taken 1330, after 4 hours of cleaning my garage and 3 trips to the dump with trash... was pretty worn out. The first was 0830 in the morning. So that might be a reason for the drop. I will get new tests I guess during fall.

the first test was shortly after using nolva, perhaps one 3-4 days... so that could explain the normal T, along with estradiol spike...

My last test before that was 8 years ago, I had total t of 19 at age 31. with atleast 30 lbs less muscle... that one was also during daytime...

Definitly important to take this early. ..

btw. Thanks for the converting. My pct for havoc atleast worked well for my numbers, but my libido is ten times better now...

note, the first test did include free test... 6,7 on a 3-13 range... I hade forgot. The test 8 years ago did not, neither the recent one.
I have all the other numbers from the recent test, is there a way to calculate free test from that, I found some formulas, but they only end up in percentages.