AMS 1 Androsterone rde vs FinaFlex 1 Andro

Dustin7

Awards
I was thinking about running one cycle of either of these prodcuts but can not decide which one would be best. This would be my first pro-hormone, just wanting to take a milder pro hormone. I want to gain a good lean mass. Also I would run the cycle support with ams 1 andro and after as a pct arom-x, and if I were to take finaflex 1 andro buy two bottles, 2 pills in the morning and one in the night, and take pct black while on it and after along with pure test. I was wondering which of these two would be the best for my money and the safest.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Go for FRL's alpha mass FRL is a sister company of AMS. Plus you don't need to hold it under your tongue and it's in a lipid carrier. Do it.

Dustin7

Awards
The alpha mass looks good. I just need some answers, it says its 4 times as potent, does that mean there is a high chances for sides? And what about pct? Just reboot? And what about the horomone shield that is built in, is that just so it doesnt convert into estrogen? Thanks

xGenericx

Awards
The alpha mass looks good. I just need some answers, it says its 4 times as potent, does that mean there is a high chances for sides? And what about pct? Just reboot? And what about the horomone shield that is built in, is that just so it doesnt convert into estrogen? Thanks
You want it to be more powerful. It doesn't necessarily mean there will be more sides. Alpha Mass does not have a high dose either. As far as I know, the hormone shield is just keeping the hormone from being broken down by your stomach.

Dustin7

Awards
Okay that sounds good, I want the best, Finaflex is what cost the most, then frl and the ams. Also would a fat burner be good to use?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go with alpha mass. Feedback has been great. Fat burners.... Anything with caffeine and green tea extract. Maybe calcium if your diet doesnt have a lot.

http://www.advancedmusclesciencelab.com/2012/06/calcium-supplements-to-burn-fat-fat.html

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals for the cycle? Recomp, cut, bulk?

Dustin7

Awards
I really would like to cut down on some bf% and gain some lean muscle. I am 5'9 170 17% bf wanna be like 180.

Dustin7

Awards
Is there different alpha mass's by different companies?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
there is no magic percentage number when to start cutting while using a ph. alpha mass being ultra 1-DHEA is dry and would be a good choice between the 2

Dustin7

Awards
Okay sounds good. What about this as the cycle. Alpha mass with organ shield by purus labs, then for pct erase by pes and titanium xl by athletix. Also how many pills should I use a day of alpha mass?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
you dont need organ shield, if you want it that is fine too, that pct will be fine. most do 6 daily in split doses

Dustin7

Awards
Is there a certain age that this would be best to take, and is there an age you shouldn't take this?

Dustin7

Awards
Im 19 so I need to wait. Or can I take it and be okay?

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
If you take it before you are 21 you could die...:smileeek:

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im 19 so I need to wait. Or can I take it and be okay?
You don't need PH's at your age. Stick to spending money on food and perhaps protein and girls.

Dustin7

Awards
hahah okay, I was just seeing I have a good diet and protein creatine and aminos, gained 10 lbs since the summer, im getting there. But I have a question, this guy I work with is 18 and has already taken 3 prohormones, well is on his 3rd. He is still tiny and I dont think he knows what he is doing. He is taking megaplex now, I read that it is a strong prohormone? Just wanting to know a little more. Also he said a prohormone isnt a steroid, thats what made me think he doesnt know what it is.

sharperunner

Awards
hahah okay, I was just seeing I have a good diet and protein creatine and aminos, gained 10 lbs since the summer, im getting there. But I have a question, this guy I work with is 18 and has already taken 3 prohormones, well is on his 3rd. He is still tiny and I dont think he knows what he is doing. He is taking megaplex now, I read that it is a strong prohormone? Just wanting to know a little more. Also he said a prohormone isnt a steroid, thats what made me think he doesnt know what it is.
Megaplex is a combo of 4 different ph's/steroids. Dymethazine, max lmg, superdrol and halo, i think. I'd suggest to steer clear of any hybrid abominations like mega.

Dustin7

Awards
That's what I tried to tell him and he laughed at me. I'll try to explain again, maybe I can convience him! He say his first pro was epistiene is that close to alphamass or no?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
That's what I tried to tell him and he laughed at me. I'll try to explain again, maybe I can convience him! He say his first pro was epistiene is that close to alphamass or no?
He's going to jack himself up real good. Also those are not pro hormones he's taking they are active oral steroids . Alpha mass/Alpha bulk is a much safer cycle . Oh and if your 18 you don't need anything but food , weights and rest.

Dustin7

Awards
Ya I tried to tell him but he laughed at me. I am 19 and ya I was just thinking about a milder prohormone, I eat sleep and train gained 10lbs this summer

onthemove

Awards
a mild ph would be good, I haven't taken any in a decade

Dustin7

Awards
I only want to take one cycle wouldn't take any more after that

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
I only want to take one cycle wouldn't take any more after that
That never happens....oh yeah and i wanna have sex only one time and never again afterwards. Once you start you will try it again i guarantee. Try a natural product for the time being - 10 lbs in a summer is quite impressive and you should keep up what you are doing...Diesel Test, MassFX, creatine, and more food always work great for me.

Dustin7

Awards
Ya I wouldnt take any more, I would have no reason to after I reach my goals, just maintain. Also I might be starting the cycle next week.

Dustin7

Awards
I'm going to take Alphamass 6 pills a day, with organ shield, earse and titanium xtl, syntha-6, cellmass, amino x, and maybe a fat burner, I got one just laying around I might throw in too, or I might buy one like x-lean, or alpha t2.

Dustin7

Awards
Erase ran out, so what would be another good pct? I was thinking Finaflex black? Would that be a good pct or is there a better one.

Dustin7

Awards
This is what I bought, I got alpha mass, reboot and organ shield, is that all I will need?

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Everyone doubts you because just about everyone said the same thing --"just one cycle" Your goals will change once you achieve your weight gain goal. doubt you will be satisfied with maintaining that for the rest of your life...your only 19.... time will tell. Good luck anyway.

Dustin7

Awards
That's true. When I take organ shield, do I take it with alpha mass or 4 hours after I take it?

Dustin7

Awards
Everyone doubts you because just about everyone said the same thing --"just one cycle" Your goals will change once you achieve your weight gain goal. doubt you will be satisfied with maintaining that for the rest of your life...your only 19.... time will tell. Good luck anyway.
I am like super tired, is there something I can take that will help with that?

Dustin7

Awards
4ad will help with the lethargy.
Well I am almost done with my second week of taking alpha mass. Should I buy alpha bulk? O do you think I should just hold off. Also I just have reboot for my pct. Is there other things I need like a tbooster or will reboot do the trick? Because I asked and thats all they said I would need.

tattoopierced1

Reboot will work fine for PCT.. you dont have to buy Alpha Bulk if you dont want, but it will help with the lethargy symptoms.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I did just one cycle of HD in all the years i been training,it was one and only one,but do have some **** at home set for Spring 2013 :)

Dustin7

Awards
Reboot will work fine for PCT.. you dont have to buy Alpha Bulk if you dont want, but it will help with the lethargy symptoms.
If I do get alpha bulk, will I need a different pct or will reboot be the only thing I need, and how long and how much of alphabulk would I take?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Stano can help too
Ive got one bottle of Stano200 and plan on running it with an 6 week HD cycle..I plan on running 4 weeks at 600 mgs a day. Is that enough? Its a non methyl which i know,but this will only be my second ph run,so still trying to keep it light n simple..my diet is on point and i have pcts on hand already..Nolva,DAA and Erase/AD3(not sure which i will use)

Sorry dont mean to hijack the thread.