AMS 1 Androsterone rde vs FinaFlex 1 Andro

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Ya I wouldnt take any more, I would have no reason to after I reach my goals, just maintain. Also I might be starting the cycle next week.


  2. I'm going to take Alphamass 6 pills a day, with organ shield, earse and titanium xtl, syntha-6, cellmass, amino x, and maybe a fat burner, I got one just laying around I might throw in too, or I might buy one like x-lean, or alpha t2.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Dustin7
    I only want to take one cycle wouldn't take any more after that
    Yeah,ok,lol

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Yeah,ok,lol
    Why does every one doubt me haha

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Dustin7
    Why does every one doubt me haha
    No one doubts you,no one cares,lol....we are merely stating facts
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    No one doubts you,no one cares,lol....we are merely stating facts
    Hahaha alright thanks for the info though, I'll be starting my cycle on Wednesday!

  7. Erase ran out, so what would be another good pct? I was thinking Finaflex black? Would that be a good pct or is there a better one.

  8. This is what I bought, I got alpha mass, reboot and organ shield, is that all I will need?

  9. pp sustain alpha and endosurge

  10. What is pp sustain alpha?

  11. Everyone doubts you because just about everyone said the same thing --"just one cycle" Your goals will change once you achieve your weight gain goal. doubt you will be satisfied with maintaining that for the rest of your life...your only 19.... time will tell. Good luck anyway.

  12. That's true. When I take organ shield, do I take it with alpha mass or 4 hours after I take it?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    Everyone doubts you because just about everyone said the same thing --"just one cycle" Your goals will change once you achieve your weight gain goal. doubt you will be satisfied with maintaining that for the rest of your life...your only 19.... time will tell. Good luck anyway.
    I am like super tired, is there something I can take that will help with that?
  14. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    4ad will help with the lethargy.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    4ad will help with the lethargy.
    Well I am almost done with my second week of taking alpha mass. Should I buy alpha bulk? O do you think I should just hold off. Also I just have reboot for my pct. Is there other things I need like a tbooster or will reboot do the trick? Because I asked and thats all they said I would need.
  16. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Reboot will work fine for PCT.. you dont have to buy Alpha Bulk if you dont want, but it will help with the lethargy symptoms.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Everyone doubts you because just about everyone said the same thing --"just one cycle" Your goals will change once you achieve your weight gain goal. doubt you will be satisfied with maintaining that for the rest of your life...your only 19.... time will tell. Good luck anyway.
    I did just one cycle of HD in all the years i been training,it was one and only one,but do have some **** at home set for Spring 2013

  18. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Reboot will work fine for PCT.. you dont have to buy Alpha Bulk if you dont want, but it will help with the lethargy symptoms.
    If I do get alpha bulk, will I need a different pct or will reboot be the only thing I need, and how long and how much of alphabulk would I take?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Dustin7
    I am like super tired, is there something I can take that will help with that?
    Stano can help too
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

    Stano can help too
    Ive got one bottle of Stano200 and plan on running it with an 6 week HD cycle..I plan on running 4 weeks at 600 mgs a day. Is that enough? Its a non methyl which i know,but this will only be my second ph run,so still trying to keep it light n simple..my diet is on point and i have pcts on hand already..Nolva,DAA and Erase/AD3(not sure which i will use)

    Sorry dont mean to hijack the thread.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

    Ive got one bottle of Stano200 and plan on running it with an 6 week HD cycle..I plan on running 4 weeks at 600 mgs a day. Is that enough? Its a non methyl which i know,but this will only be my second ph run,so still trying to keep it light n simple..my diet is on point and i have pcts on hand already..Nolva,DAA and Erase/AD3(not sure which i will use)

    Sorry dont mean to hijack the thread.
    Yeah.it will help lethargy
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  22. well,there sold out so Ill have to deal with one bottle unless more come in.

  23. I know I am going to eat my own words. But I'm going to hold off on buying alpha bulk, and just buy the stack of alphamass, alphabulk, and reboot. It says I have to wait 6 weeks before doing another cycle. Is that 6 weeks from reboot or once I stop taking alphamass? Thanks for all the help

  24. Time on + PCT = Time off

    For example:
    4 week cycle
    4 week PCT
    8 weeks off.

  25. Okay sounds good, so I have to take 8 weeks off once I'm
    Done with reboot! Also will alphabulk help me pack on some lbs?

  26. If you have to ask this many questions you probably shouldnt be taking PH's

  27. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr
    If you have to ask this many questions you probably shouldnt be taking PH's
    I agree 100%

  28. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr
    If you have to ask this many questions you probably shouldnt be taking PH's
    Disagree. This is a site for learning ...not Bb.com.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  29. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

    Disagree. This is a site for learning ...not Bb.com.
    I think he means the kid needs to do his own investigating and ahould be more knowledgeable already if looking into a ph or gear..i did alot of my own research and for months so when i was ready i kept questions to a minimum.

    But yeah ppl are here to learn,u r right and its def no bb.com!, That site is garbage

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    I think he means the kid needs to do his own investigating and ahould be more knowledgeable already if looking into a ph or gear..i did alot of my own research and for months so when i was ready i kept questions to a minimum.

    But yeah ppl are here to learn,u r right and its def no bb.com!, That site is garbage
    this is what i was getting at it is obvious the kid has done little if any research and wants to be handed answers by members of the forum
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alpha mass caps vs finaflex 1 andro
    By potobori in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-17-2012, 03:16 PM
  2. Best Test Base: AndroMass vs AMS 4-RDe
    By DavidG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 11:41 PM
  3. Alpha mass caps vs finaflex 1 andro
    By potobori in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 09:08 PM
  4. Alpha mass caps vs finaflex 1 andro
    By potobori in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 01:29 AM
  5. 1,4 Andro MaXX vs 1-Andro Finaflex
    By potobori in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 01:15 PM
Log in
Log in